Community > Posts By > ChrisDukes

no photo
Mon 08/25/08 02:12 AM
i have nothing to do, not tired. just watching a movie.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:55 PM
it aint a real clif. its what it is called. and i would be in the car of coarse. damn why does everyone hate.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 03:51 PM
i would take her out to a movie around maybe 4 in the afternoon, after the movie, i would take her to a nice candle lite dinner. after that i would probally take her out to sunset clifs and just watch the stars all night with her in my arms.

im single.
no girl to do this with.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:23 AM
thaNKS metalhead. your a great help and put alot of thought in mind. thanks agian.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:22 AM
im not looking for a quik ****. im more of a relationship man.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:03 AM
that what i do. i mean i just dont go around doing chicks. the ones i had sex with it was atleast 2 months in. and i mean i didnt even want it. as of everygirl in this fourm is gonna read this and think that im a lier. but im not lieing. im actually speaking the truth out here. im looking for love not sex. sooo sorry!

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 05:00 AM
okay. i didnt just **** them okay. i maybe had sex with 2 of them. im more looking for a relationship. not just a quik ****. and i have been to the doctors. im perfectly fine and healthy the doctor said. so thanks for your info!

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:52 AM
i didnt stay with them and in the past yr i been with 24 girls. nothing special. but they all came to me. so i mean it didnt mean much right? but when i get cheated on its like an insult to me. you know what i mean right? everyone of you should. its not that im depressed. im just lonely. the single life is a bummer.

no photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:31 AM
am i ugly or something? cuz my last few ex's cheated on me and then ended up leaving me=[

am i a bad person?