no photo
Tue 07/02/13 04:19 AM
I am a lesbian. What makes you say I'm not?

no photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:51 AM
It's not good or bad. It's about the individuals involved, and how they feel. I personally believe sex is an intimate, spiritual experience; but I've met others that it's nothing more than fun.

Wanting sex doesn't automatically make you sick or an addict. Some people have high sex drives, others don't.

So long as both parties are fully aware of what they're doing, and 100% agreeing to do it, then that's fine. But it's not often you'll find someone with the same mind-set as you, so one side will get hurt. It's really up to you to ask yourself then, 'is my body, my physical satisfaction, of higher value than their emotional and soulful well-being?'

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:13 PM
I'm sorry, but male sexual anatomy repulses me ^^;;

And anyways, I'm not having sex unless I'm in a committed relationship.

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:10 PM
It's nice to meet you and welcome!
The amount of replies from men are unbelievable!! I could rant about the sexist root to that, but that's another deal xP

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:06 PM

hi friends

i m anirudhh a decent boy from india.if you want to make a friendship with me you can mail me

No,she's looking for decent girls not decent boys!!

You don't know how many winks, nudges, flirts, messages, etc. Come from boys. Even when I state I'm a lesbian.

It's sad >>;

no photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:05 PM

You have such a sweet face, too :( Damn. If I was a lesbian, I'd treat you how you wanted. You seem like a really good catch. The only explanation I can think of is, they see how gay men behave with each other in nightclubs, or on tv shows, and you hardly get shown gay couples who are committed to each other, so seeing as we only ever see the sex side of things, they may think that's the only way. But we know it isn't. Gay people are as capable as having a long term relationship as much as straight people. I notice a lot of bi people like to mainly go for one night stands too. Life happened. As long as you remained your golden self, you will definitely find another golden treasure. Surely. flowerforyou

: ) That gives me hope! I'm not without desire, (-sighs at person that laughed-), but long term relation is what I'm seeking. It seems the gay community as a whole can be stereotyped as hypersexual; and we become what's expected of us.

Thanks for the reply ^^

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:53 PM
Yes, but I'm hard pressed to find any girl that wants an actual relationship. I never said other preferences didn't experience the same.

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:46 PM
I did, and it was all about sex.

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:42 PM
I wish I could find something like that.

no photo
Thu 06/20/13 04:32 PM
Is it just me, or do most lesbians seem to only be after sex? What everhappened to good, old-fashioned romance?