Community > Posts By > smileyface2013

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:18 PM
Maddog1974 and dnhblue.....I just remember now.....that person email me in months ago, and I never replay him. That's why he get mad and hate me.....LOL????? Too bad.....halloo aim real....

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:16 PM
Thank you Maddog1974.....I will take a look and try to fix it or delete it.....

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 04:14 PM
Thank you dnhblue....I appreciate it your time....

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:48 PM
Somebody sent me couple words ....
"fake profile"

Its very funny....how he said that to me and he never know about me? Aim real person, the words and all pictures are mine...that's real me!!!

I meet several people from mingle just for having coffee and conversation ....
I like be friends with anyone...even the reason aim here aim looking for "real relationship" I think just like anybody else...

no photo
Wed 04/22/15 08:39 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeyyy...........!!! Gainesville!!!
(that's my way....lo...)

no photo
Sun 03/01/15 06:37 PM

I mean....... They set a profile up here with a pic, but when you ask to Skype, they say I don't do Skype, but Yahoo chat is good. I should update my profile, get rid of the edits and make it known I know BS when I see it.

If they ask Yahoo Chat....they are scammers....
They will asking the money ....when you guys chat...I had experiences....
And their profiles are fake....100%....
Be careful...

They also using my email ....I cant explain how regret it give it my email to that scammers....
Since that I don't give them my emails...(Yahoo Messengers)!!

no photo
Mon 12/22/14 06:42 PM

Just ignore the e-mail they have done some changes and the mass e-mail went out to everyone...

Site Mod
Kristi

Thanks Kristi

no photo
Sun 12/21/14 05:53 AM
I just read in box new rule from mingle.
Do we have to pay for memberships ?

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 09:15 PM

just out of curiosity... why do younger men go for older woman

I can only speak for myself, as I tend to be attracted to older women. I find older women to be more attractive and sexy. I also find that they tend to be more mature and on the same level as me.

Many young men saying same things....

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 07:53 PM

Are all the good guys taken

No, but it seems like that with the women also. 90% of you ask for money before the first date. oops Did I just tell the truth? What's wrong with me!rofl

Wow...???? really??? well. you know if people ask the money from online that mean ....scammers.......

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 07:48 PM

OH yea and deactivations...

I get contacted they send their number say text me, then deactivate.

What's with that?

Yes, because they are scammers....
I got scammed too...

no photo
Thu 12/04/14 07:46 PM

Are all the good guys taken

I said, no more leftover....LOL...
All gone...

no photo
Mon 12/01/14 07:01 PM

Yep, there are Humans who are living large.

Dodo_David, you always the fun one....lo...

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 07:00 PM

However i never flirt if i'm in a relationship or ever look at another woman except the one im with or ever lust or fantasize about any woman except my woman...
When i was in a relationship some women hated me coz i never flirted with them or took interest in them or worse slept with them, i only stuck to my woman but for that i dont know why i was made to look bad what , and anyone who does such heartless acts must be posessed with demons

Awwwwww......that is cute..

no photo
Sun 11/30/14 06:51 PM

Is it really possible that you can meet your perfect match or the person you've been waiting for here in a dating site? just asking :)

this site just for chat and make online friends, i guess.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:22 PM

I'm waiting for the updated picture that shows the tunnel to the liquor store for supplies when this runs out.

That tunnel is being worked on.

Oh My God...Dodo_David......(Oklahoma?)
Aim glad in Florida lo.....

Florida isn't so hot anymore.

Jacksonville of course much cooler than where I live (SW FL) lo...

141 year old cold weather record falls in Jacksonville

The thermometer at Jacksonville International Airport plummeted down to 27� Wednesday morning breaking the old record of 28� in 2008. Thursday's record of 30� also appears to be in jeopardy; a record that dates back to 1873, or 141 years ago.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 07:15 PM

I have known someone here who is shy and at the moment in Nigeria. Everything fine but I am careful because he's telling me he loves me and didn't see me in person.. Only some pictures. He also told me he has lost his wife - she was also at the US Army - and he has lost his patents in an accident. Now he needs money for a leave request to visit me. All the guys who need money get it from their family... Is that right? Is he cheating me?

Thanks for your help...

Oh my God, do not ever trust that story....that's scammer!!!!

no photo
Mon 11/24/14 08:03 PM

You grew boobies.

I have many friends with boobies.
Some are even women.

hahahaaa.....the funny one...

no photo
Sun 11/23/14 06:57 PM

Thanks to all, in the next time i will see, smileyface2013, how many people you find as scammers?

Too many in here.

no photo
Fri 11/21/14 07:30 PM

Can you really find true love on line? If yes do we even have woman here seeking for love?

Nah. The women here are only seeking lunch. indifferent

Hhaaaaahaaa....
Lunch, dinner and breakfast.... plus shopping ....LOL..