Community > Posts By > smileyface2013

no photo
Sun 06/14/15 07:53 PM

Dear Mingle friends,
My baby sister just passed away on last February from breast cancer.
I flew far away to see her and do my best stay next to her for 24 hours ....
My heart was broken very deep seeing her condition. No hope.
I keep pray and keep give her hope even we all know no more hope. I keep telling her how much I love her. And sorry if I don't enough give her attention.

After 2 weeks, I fly back to US, my head was blank 24 hours. I don't even think want to eat or feeling hungry.
After few days aim in FL, she passed away....and in few days before she die, she keep asking me, and how much she love me.

Dear Mingle Friends,
Till today, my heart still feeling broken. It doesn't matter I was driving, having breakfast , at work, shower or when I sleep, in 24 hours always thinking about her and cry.
I never stop praying for her.

I keep asking GOD to give her forgiveness and good place.
(She was very smart, very kindness, humble and loving person).

Smileyface2013
c

There is nothing we could say to you that will make your pain go away. However, I still want to tell you that your faith in God will bring you peace eventually. You and I know deep down inside us that she is in a better place. And she left this world knowing she was loved and that you cared for her deeply. I am a breast cancer survivor myself! I was diagnosed four years ago. And I wanna tell you that even though we are sad and scared when told we have cancer, eventually we also come to terms with the fact that we are going to leave this world before we expected. Cry some more and after that act exactly in the way you would have liked her to act if you were the one who passed away. Would you like to see her suffering indefinitely because you are gone? NO AT ALL! you would want her to be happy and go ahead with her life.. Right? Smile when you think of her... Remember all the good times you both enjoyed together. Wherever she is now, give her the satisfaction of seeing you being happy.... God Bless you!

Thank you Conejita71mx,
Yes, I keep telling my self, she was in suffering and she now free from the pains. (every time think of this I feel hurt very deep).

Aim happy for you for survival from breast cancer. Keep be strong friend.
You are in my though . Enjoy time and be happy...

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:17 PM

Checking in on you OP.

Hope you are feeling stronger and finding something nice to do with this new season of your life. Summer is a great time to get out and forward the leaves of comfort that have been offered to you in your sister's memory.

Summer can be a particularly hard time for those in hospitals or institutions because the holidays are not a reminder to families to GO VISIT. You could be such a blessing; just reading a book to someone, writing a letter or playing a simple bedside game; perhaps one you shared with your sis when you were kids? It is ok to enjoy child like wonder.

Thank you very much for your thought, PasificStart48, is very nice of you.

Is been 104 days, I lose her, but her "faces" always in my minds. I never stop pray and pray for her. Everyday.
I keep asking GOD, to forgive her sin, give her good place in her rest.
I keep moving on , work, keep smiling, and keep stronger. I just need time .
When I lose my Mother, and my father, I feel dying in many years.
I become very strong women you can imagine...after all.

Thank you very much again PasificStart48, best regards and enjoy your night....

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:04 PM

This all tells me that u both r very good persons from heart, I wish all good for u and RIP for her

Thank you sanam987, and yes we were good persons....
I never stop pray for her....

no photo
Wed 06/10/15 08:01 PM

I know it is hard to hear but "time is your friend now"
Sending warm thoughts and prayers your way

Thank you, SitkaRains, I really appreciate it...

no photo
Mon 06/08/15 08:07 PM
I Believe Age Doesn't Define Maturity .....

no photo
Sun 06/07/15 06:54 PM

There is a difference between having a bad day and never having a good one. clinical depression may have been triggered by a tragic event or a series of them or there may be no reason to point to as to why you are feeling this way
I urge you to seek cognitive behavioral therapy from licensed professional and this may include a prescription for anti depressants if needed

So agree with this I would like to add a bit more of a description... Depression that starts out as mild can slide into clinical where the serotonin levels are being depleted from over tiredness, poor diet etc... With the stressors of living everyday life.

I have seen so many people that struggled with depression not understanding the why's of it. I also have seen many GP's or friends that have no clue how to deal with it.. Prescribing medications are great in the idea of stabilizing said person. When that is done the person needs the professional that is skilled in teaching new coping skills to recognize and offset the depression.

Thanks a lot for all mingle friends for post your opinion...
My day is normal, work full time, gym, friends, but cant sleep all night long, if I fall a sleep little bit suddenly week up and tearing thinking of my baby sister just passed away.....is been 3 months. But her face still in my mind....

Aim in good condition , just still in sadness.....

All this is so true... With what I'm dealing with has me fatigued from the radiation therapy but I have to keep that smile on and stay positive if I'm gonna survive this cancer... Live happy, live healthy, live life with passion...

My friend if you weren't struggling with Depression right now I would be very very worried about you...

A debilitating disease is one of the things that came into my mind.. Chronic fatigue is also one of the biggest causes of depression... All I can speak of is my experience with clients and myself... I know even after the radiation and chemo treatments were over I still needed help with the depression.

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 08:03 PM

im so sorry for your loss. flowerforyou

Thank you debbi1980...!!!

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 08:02 PM

Sorry for you loss. flowers

And you may want to read about the 5 stages of grief
(some sources now say 7 stages).

Thank you so much SassyEuro2....!!

no photo
Sat 06/06/15 08:00 PM

flowerforyou

Thank you so much Kaustuv1, I really appreciate it so much..!!

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 07:50 PM

Keeping you in good thoughts.

Thank you again PasificStar48...

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 07:49 PM

I am sorry about your sister. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Thank you Keegan1965....I really appreciate it..

no photo
Fri 06/05/15 07:48 PM

I'm sorry to hear about your little sister passing. I lost my dear mother in March, all I think is our nice memories all the time.
Be strong and try to keep your mind occupied. Sending you (((hugs))) and prayers flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you Maria195....I really appreciate it...

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 06:59 PM

Hello,Am Jacinta,28 years old,i love Treating people Good,but all i get from there is heart break,How i wish i can find a honest, reliable man, sincere, kind, caring and loving man. I want to find my soul mate who will also be my best friend, a loving husband and a person that possess a loving heart that needs to be loved. I have a lot of love I want to give and share with someone who can receive that love and then give love in return<But id Don't know if you have all this qualities,But i will like you to proof that to me by GIVING YOUR EMAIL so we can get to know more about each other.Thanks

roflmfao

let me know how that works out for you

smells scammy to me

Is true...very scammy....since the first words....LOL..!!

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 06:56 PM

i wonder if love does really exist and were really can i find it.

Is exist out there for the lucky people who having them...
And I have same opinion too.....

no photo
Thu 06/04/15 06:51 PM

sorry to hear, you cant change what happened, but you can hold on to the good memories and focus on things that lift you up. Her spirit is still alive, you can talk to her even though she isnt physically there.. but she is where she is now, and she has moved on to her next journey

Thank you juzjazzy222

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 07:07 PM

remembering how it was when my dad passed away, I know I don't have any words that can make it better right now.
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones. may she rest in peace flowers

Thank you Dreamerana...I appreciate it.I lose my parents when I was younger....

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 07:05 PM

Very sorry you are feeling such absence for your lost loved one.

Grief has it's own clock and you will heal when that time comes.

I would encourage you to feel the spirit of your loved one around you. With such a great love as you seem to feel I doubt it is barely a hairs breadth away from you even though comfortably beyond earthly bounds and concerns.

Try to feel the peace and tranquility that transends mortal life and death and move forward on your journey here. Don't overlook the special gifts and messages that are being left for you in every smile, every cool breeze, every small success you experience because it is still shared and there to give you the strength you need. She is missing nothing and giving you so much if you will just allow it to flow in and wash away the tears and loneliness. I am convinced love does not demand suffering.

You are not being punished because you lived, or she died, it is just a different distance than when you used to look across the family table or playing as children. Have faith you are of one spirit as you always were and always will be.

Your friends send you comfort and healing.

Thank you PasificStar48...I really appreciate it...

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 07:03 PM

Uh its her sister not a friend. ya ever get.feeling people pull stuff outta google and.pass it off as their own brilliance..lost my mom when I was 24 to cancer. It takes as long as it takes to heal . some days you are feeling ok and other days a memory comes back so strong feels like your guts are being ripped out all over again. I wish you peace and healing

Thank you TMommy, I need years recovery after my parents passwed away when I was younger too. And now my baby sister.

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:59 PM

My Advice
1. Embrace the sorrow. Sorrow is not the opposite of happiness. Sorrow can be called the “beautiful sadness” when the feeling comes from a mixture of great appreciation and extreme longing for the loved one who has passed. It takes a human being a while to adjust to major changes in the world, such as the disappearance of a major pillar of our lives.
2. Do something positive in your friend’s name. You could start a charity or a scholarship fund. Make a donation. Plant a tree or something else that you can watch grow. This can help to ease the sadness back into joy.
3. Accept the pain. You can accept the pain and give yourself time to heal, mentally and physically, and understand you need time.
4. Don’t put a timer on the pain. that is a hard one to bear. I am sorry for your loss. I can only tell you that you must deal with your grief first and don’t put a timer on it. Some of us spring back easier than others. Eventually, you’ll allow yourself to smile again, laugh and remember sweet, happier times with her.
5. Believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that prayer is answered when we welcome everything, even the crap that life throws our way. Be strong, be happy, and be aware that everything really does happen for a reason.
6. Reading Bible and Quran is useful for both of you.

Thank you Lung1954

no photo
Wed 06/03/15 06:57 PM

Best wishes and condolences to you and your family

Thank you xsaeducx...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9