Community > Posts By > mollymoo

mollymoo's photo
Mon 01/26/09 01:33 PM
hey im from the leicester:smile:

mollymoo's photo
Sat 01/17/09 12:57 PM

flowerforyou Is a life without a significant other a lonely existence, or does it become less important as time goes by?flowerforyou
i live with my daughter and her boyfriend so shouldnt feel lonely but i miss having someone to hold me and just the closeness of the opposite sex

mollymoo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:27 PM

i dont know what im doing wrong i send messages to men that i like the profile of but i never get any replies.
I reply to all who email me.
And I am sorry many dudes don't do that..
And I have experienced that in a few ladies on here..
But its everybody's right to be who they are..
I would rather find them NOT to write me back if they FELT they couldn't like me. And then it saves a lot of wasted time for some to be honest with you.
I hope you have good luck here, and make some good friends.
flowerforyou :heart: drinker :banana:

I wouldn't frustrated my head over it,,ITS not a you issue..once again good answer thanx

mollymoo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:22 PM

say on your profile you are wealthy and very well to do. See how fast they will respond then!devil
but that wud b a lie i dont do lies

mollymoo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:15 PM
lol!wots the robot????????????????????????????????

mollymoo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:14 PM
ahh thanx waterloosunset thats a nice thing to say

mollymoo's photo
Sun 01/11/09 02:00 PM
i dont know what im doing wrong i send messages to men that i like the profile of but i never get any replies.

mollymoo's photo
Sat 01/10/09 02:57 PM
is it possible to have feelings for someone that u have only spoken to online?

mollymoo's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:43 PM
not 2 me iv been talkin 2 a guy on here,hes ten years younger than me n it feels realy wierd,i do think young 4 my age n i get on well with younger people,but datin!now thats different

mollymoo's photo
Fri 01/02/09 12:37 PM
hya!im single,happy new year 2 evryone hope u all get wot u want in 2009:wink:

mollymoo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 12:34 PM
hi i no it may sound like im bein a bit negative, but i really did like him:smile:n i know bout the weather in boston,but wen he spoke 2 me last on here he told me he was in torontofrownn i feel so upset that its gone wrongsad2but thanx 4 the advice anyway x

mollymoo's photo
Sun 12/28/08 11:31 AM
hey guys just 2 let u all no he did contact me last nite!some rubbish bout not gettin here til friday!he said he was stuck in boston n then had 2 go 2 dubai!so i jus sent him a message on here 2 tell him hes full of s**t n gudbye!i like honest people!anyway thanx 4 all ur advice:smile: im lonelyfrownso if anyone wants 2 talk any time feel free 2 contact me ok xx

mollymoo's photo
Wed 12/24/08 03:46 PM
i think he may be married actually altho he says hes divorced.newa guys thanx 4 the answers il let u no how it goeswavingmerry christmas 2 u all xxxx

mollymoo's photo
Wed 12/24/08 03:41 PM
hes only here a week

mollymoo's photo
Wed 12/24/08 03:35 PM
hi,i met someone on here about 4 months ago he works in different parts of the world,he came home on monday and im supposed to be meeting him on saturday but he hasnt been in touch with me since getting back.am i being taken for an idiot?i like him and thought he liked me,but i clearly thought wrong.i dont feel i can trust him now!

mollymoo's photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:59 PM
been on this site a couple of months now think its great jus wanted to say hello