Community > Posts By > neb_sks

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 08:45 AM
if you were riding a horse and all of a sudden a zebra came up next to you being chased by a lion what would you do?? me id get my drunk butt off the merry go round.

no photo
Wed 09/16/09 10:12 AM
an elephant and a camel are hanging out the elephant says why do you have **** on your back?? the camel says.. your one to talk dick nose

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 05:24 PM
well farmers definately have the right idea grow their food and buy some cows and pigs and animals that make more and kill their own to eat im beginning to think that's the way to go

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 05:09 PM
maybe someone can help me out with this.. i just ate lunch at some random restaurant for like seven bucks and i was thinking why are we paying for food?? something that is necessary for survival we have to pay other people that have to have it just as much as we do. I dont understand when did society think it was ok to let other human beings die on the street because they dont have enough money for a cheeseburger?? why can't we just take food or share food or grow it and just eat it without having to spend money on it?? i can understand spending money on cars and houses and tv's and what not but something that's necessary for survival?? when did that become ok? help me out here

no photo
Thu 07/02/09 05:04 PM
again in order to band together we would have to stop arguing ... which is what ive seen in this topic alone.. we would have to stop shooting each other down in the streets.. there would be a lot of things we would have to stop doing in order to even begin to think about making any changes happen. like someone said bfore america is lazy and then blames everyone else for their problems. the falling economy is the reason i cant get a job.. the reason i live in a crappy apt rather than a house is the failing economy ect ect. i think the first step to anything is to stop laying blame and start taking responsibility for our own situations and do something about it.

no photo
Sat 06/27/09 02:02 PM
people would have to band together and we are too different and hateful toward one another to do that if ppl could put aside petty differences and do that would be one thing but first of all we would probly have to stop shooting each other in the streets for no apparent reason ...

no photo
Sun 06/07/09 11:39 AM
wow all this argument over a decade yeesh maybe i dont wish i was around back then if it makes ppl argue this much. and i did find a black person and asked him about the sixties cuz he was around back then in california and he said he had a great time but yea i didnt post this just for ppl to ***** at me i just thought the sixties would have been fun. selah

no photo
Fri 06/05/09 08:45 PM
well if my history serves me correctly.. and ur right i wasnt around during the sixties but everything ive ever read about it from ppl who were there such as carolyn adams wife of greateful dead's lead singer.. i'd much rather be there than in the here and now. also if i remember right the dead and the beatles were pretty much around the same time and both great bands. the beatles did the same as ken kesey and the merry pranxter's did in the states.. drive around and hand acid to anyone who would eat it and have a good time

no photo
Wed 06/03/09 10:48 AM
i found myself wishing the other day that i was in the sixties. what happened to the ambiance of it all and the attitude of the time when ppl were nice and openly friendly and the music. some of the greatest minds came from the sixties.. hunter thompson, ken kesey who started the whole sixties culture with his acid tests, timothy leary selling mind expansion for five bucks a hit.. allen ginsberg, owlester crowley just to name a few. and the music too many to mention but two names that come to mind are the beatles and the greatful dead. which kesey also helped start. anyway ppl today are so much more meaner and closed minded then they were back then. today we have no culture it's all about me me me anyway ill shut up just wondered if anyone else felt the same.

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:46 PM
i had a friend who did drugs with his mom... he's in prison now eighteen to life

no photo
Sun 04/26/09 12:40 PM
just be happy you have a job ive been without for six months now id be happy working a freakin fast food joint right now i might have to be homeless and im freaking out about it id appreciate not joking about stuff like that cuz i really am scared out of my mind... worried in iowa

no photo
Wed 04/15/09 08:15 AM
i dont know if its because im a smoker or what but the whole kissing an ashtray thing is crap in my opinion i've dated women who smoked bfore and i really couldnt tell but then again maybe it's cuz i smoke who knows but yea try the listerine strips those are good

no photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:49 AM
thanks that was helpful

no photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:54 PM
let me rephrase how do i upload a pic from myspace to mingle beings i dont have a home computer and have to use a library's

no photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:47 PM
i feel kind of dumb asking this but im trying to get my pics from myspace over to here any suggestions??