Community > Posts By > evilpoetess

no photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:29 PM
I like to travel and I like to stay home. Both have appeal. Balance is key.

no photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:16 PM
Bingo often leaves me horny

no photo
Thu 11/26/09 08:31 AM
I'm honest. I'll take the money.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 07:37 PM

Did he pass the test??
[/quoteyes!!

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:59 PM
On a second date recently I brought the victim to my house to meet my giant slobbery white boxer, three legged cat, 8 goats, 18 chickens, and 4 ducks.

You have to love animals if you are going to be with me. Merely tolerating them doesn't cut it.

If you don't find joy in the antics of a baby goat, you are not the man for me.

no photo
Thu 05/14/09 05:42 PM
A time ago this house was filled
With laughing, silly, souls
We'd banter with each other
Till the morning hour tolled
I loved them all in my own way
They had so much to share
But one by one they disappeared
Now none of them are here
We keep in touch in minor ways
It just isn't the same
Our time together's ended
I guess we are to blame
We spoke our minds and told the truth
We didn't sugar coat things
Swift punishment, in this house
Is what telling the truth brings
They spanked us time and time again
And when that didn't work
They locked us from the house, and yet

We continue to lurk.............

no photo
Thu 04/09/09 06:14 PM
Relationships basically suck the life out of me. They take up time. So, of course I get more done as a single person. I don't have to babysit a man.

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 08:34 PM
Pictures mean nothing. They could be fake anyway. I don't send messages to people so it doesn't matter if people would respond to someone with no pic. I don't want responses - I just enjoy reading the forums. I don't need a picture to do that.

Anyway the people running the witness protection program advised me against it.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:26 PM
Where did the OP state that the outsourcing was to another country? Did I miss it?

My company outsources lots of functions, tedious jobs like sales tax compliance, etc. They outsource it to firms in the US. Not all oursourced jobs are overseas.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:16 PM
It caused me to realize that I was responsible for my own life and not a victim of fate. It forced me to see how my life situation was caused by choices that I had made.

I liked it better when I could blame my problems on others.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:12 PM
Teenagers have sex. Am I the only one who remembers those days? Were you all virgins until you married? They are going to have sex with or without your "permission". You can deal with it or bury your head in the sand. I personally did not want to raise grandchildren by myself. So I made sure my teen had access to birth control. They are having sex - not committing murder. I don't understand why parents get their nosehairs in such a knot about this topic.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:09 PM

Depending on what method of birth control you're using, there is a high risk that the drugs can make it difficult for your daughters to conceive even once they're ready to try.

I tend to be a firm believer in the idea that solutions to life's problems don't come "in a pill" (speaking metaphorically and literally).

Being involved in your kids' lives and setting a good example are still the best medicine for what ails kids.

Good luck with that! :smile:
you might feel differently if you ever had an unwanted pregnancy.

no photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:04 PM

Funny how no one has considered how this choice affects the object of your affection. All I hear is "me, me, me"

Choice A is beyond selfish. I guess you don't care about the one who gets left behind to grieve.

In the OP, it goes without saying that the one "left" standing knew and willingly chose to take this path with the other.
Not sure why it goes without saying. In any case, whether they make a choice or not, it would be decent to at least consider how it would affect the person. Are you talking about a relationship that is already ongoing, or going out looking for someone to help you through it? I read it as the latter.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 05:02 PM

I agree with the above statement. If she just lays there and does nothing, and never improves, even when talked about...it isn't ment to be.
True- but sometimes we are not quite sure if it's in

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:56 PM
I think if it's the right relationship the sex IS good.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:53 PM
I would think that "maybe" he was interested. Sometimes it is not mutual. So what? Move on.

no photo
Sun 02/01/09 04:50 PM
Funny how no one has considered how this choice affects the object of your affection. All I hear is "me, me, me"

Choice A is beyond selfish. I guess you don't care about the one who gets left behind to grieve.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:14 PM

If a man chose to dump you based on your keeping this hidden from him, I would not blame him. If you revealed it, had a plan in place to get your life in order and your finances under control again, then that is something you should have no trouble being open and honest about. In fact you have a responsibility to do so if you plan on the relationship progressing. That is my opinion only.
I guess I don't understand why it's anyone's business but mine. I work hard, I take care of my own and I ask no one for help. If a guy is going to judge my worth by my credit score or feel he has the right to inquire about my plans, then he is not the guy for me. He should be thinking about what is in my heart and my soul, not my equifax report.

no photo
Fri 01/02/09 03:05 PM
Wow. I lost my job to a corporate merger a few years ago. Then my child got sick and was in and out of the hospital. I am working 7 days a week to provide food and shelter. I can't pay my creditors.

Does this mean I am not a high caliber person? Does it mean I am financially irresponsible?

Yikes. Judgement is thick in here.

no photo
Thu 01/01/09 09:33 PM

Mind their own damn business?

These days you have to have your credit report to go out on a damn date? Give me a break. Get real people and get your head out of your ass!
WOW,,,I soooooo agree..
I just heard that Walmart was going to MAKE you show your penis if you buy condoms there...noway surprised scared

Like I was lying about having one,,,,'PLEASEEEE"lol
well, not lying. Just exaggerating.

Previous 1 3