Hi Spiritgirl! :waving:

NickiBeach's photo
Sat 03/13/10 01:22 PM
Robert Earl Keen - "Feeling Good Again"

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 10/20/08 12:54 PM
Not sure if this one's been posted (I admit, I didn't read ALL 17 pages...):

The Non-Sense of Humor Guy.

This guy is one you might not necessarily meet online, but maybe he's a friend of a friend of yours... and you spend a few minutes talking to him at a party or out somewhere in a group. After a while, you realize he either A) doesn't get ANY joke you make or B) doesn't laugh. Either way.... pfffft, I'm outta there.

NickiBeach's photo
Wed 09/10/08 10:37 AM
If all you're concerned about is the drive to the airport (and back), rent a limo. Going to the airport in a limo is different than just driving in a car...

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 11:03 PM
It took me 28 years to say I'm 28... no need to lie now that I made it this far!

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 10:58 PM

In actuality, McCain and his treatment of his last wife could be catagorized as worse than allowing your half brother who you do not even know at all live his life.

You know, Bill Clinton's treatment of HIS wife isn't all that sparkling. So don't even BOTHER to bring up what McCain and his first wife did.

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:56 PM

All biscuit jokes aside... homemade biscuits are yummy! Get some sausage and gravy, and you have a decent southern breakfast! =)
yeeeee haw the gators still suckdrinker

Bahahahahaha... yeah, what does that say for Miami? offtopic

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:54 PM

All biscuit jokes aside... homemade biscuits are yummy! Get some sausage and gravy, and you have a decent southern breakfast! =)

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:26 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157986

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:24 PM
http://www.newsweek.com/id/157986

NickiBeach's photo
Tue 09/09/08 12:00 AM

A CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE hits Mexico. Two million Mexicans die and over a million are injured. The country is totally ruined and the government doesn't know where to start and is asking for help to rebuild. The rest of the world is in shock.

Canada is sending troopers to help the Mexican army control the riots.

Saudi Arabia is sending oil. Other Latin American countries are sending supplies.

The European community (Except France ) is sending food and money.

The United States , not to be out done, is sending two million Mexicans to replace the dead ones.

God Bless America !!!!

LMAO! "Except France" Now THAT'S funny!
rofl

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:59 PM
Melon ballers are great for making spiffy looking centerpieces at get togethers and cocktail parties.

Plus, I think it's fun just saying "melon ballers". biggrin offtopic

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:50 PM

*inserts golfing guy here*,

:laughing: :laughing:

Thought so. ::sweet smile::

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:46 PM

Nikkibeach,

you are my fantasy, cheerleader for my team!!

love love love love

flowers

im just playin i lubs you :heart: smooched flowerforyou smitten

whoa

Hmm.... do you golf?

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:45 PM

You know he's a psycho when he...........

..........buys license plates at the Florida Dept of Motor Vehicles that say "NIKSGUY" and he doesn't even have your phone number in the memory of his cell phone!

scared

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:41 PM
I think my brother's backup is JT O'Sullivan. LMAO!

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:37 PM
Which one of you poor bastards drafted Tom Brady? =) ::laughing evil-like because my brother did::

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:34 PM

NickiBeach: VERY well said!

Jimmy: You endured the last 8...I'm sure you can endure 8 more.

While I love what he had to say, I DO take issue with the use of "endured".

The Jews endured Hitler.

The Russians endured Stalin (and Lenin, and currently Putin...)

The Romanians endured Ceauşescu.

The Bosnians endured Milosevic.

The Cambodians endured Pol Pot.

I could go on and on.... but I think you get my point.

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:44 PM
The Democrats are in panic, reactionary, full-on meltdown, mode. They assumed that their attacks and ridiculous lies about Sarah Palin and her 4 month old son's birth would be enough to get her to drop out of the election. Then they turned their attention to her 17 year old daughter, Bristol, being pregnant and not married. They sat back and waited for her speech at the Republican National Convention, all laughing and how they got to her, and she was going to show what a fool McCain was for picking her.

But then.....

....something extraordinary happened.

Sarah Palin did NOT get flustered, flummoxed, apologetic, or panicked. She calmly, and assuredly, gave a speech that floored -not only Democrats watching at home- Republicans on the floor of the Xcel Energy Center, and the 55 million people watching at home. She was everything the Democrats WISH they had in a candidate.

She was witty.
She was charming.
She was honest.
She was real.
She was genuine.
She was someone that everyone knows. From the lady in the desk across from you at work, to the mom in the stands cheering her kids on, to the woman hauling a cart full of groceries out to her car.

She ignited America in a way that had (has) the Democrats totally taken aback. They did not forsee the storm that they created, the battle that they must now face, and the reality that the easy -No Bush- election they craved is slipping away.

The Democrats (those on this site, and elsewhere) will continue their vile, vicious, battle well-past November 23rd. I say let them continue to open their mouths, type on their keyboards, and write with their pens, anything they wish to say. For with each word they utter, each keystroke they type, and each letter they write, the outcome of this election is much less in doubt.

NickiBeach's photo
Mon 09/08/08 10:30 PM
Caye Hueso, Florida Keys...beach sunset with my finger in the upper right corner. LOL

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10