Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/24/24 02:12 AM

"The only thing you absolutely have to know is the location of the library." - Albert Einstein

That and the TV remote and the headphones for music) :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/22/24 03:44 PM
Love don't cost a thing... Jennifer Lopez

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/22/24 01:50 AM
So chat gpt had a meltdown...
What do you make of it?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/chatgpt-open-ai-art-reddit-glitch-gibberish-elon-musk-b2499868.html

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/21/24 03:07 PM

A monogamous relationship is the only one I am interested in, why be in a relationship if you want to play the field, then stay single in my opinion.

My sentiments exactly...
(monogamous)

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/21/24 02:57 PM
The block and unblock instructions can also be found in the FAQ which is stickied the help forum....

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 02/18/24 01:49 AM
Good Morning Lubbly Friends
Wishing you all a blessed Sunday :heart::pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/17/24 05:55 PM
Doesn't work for me either :joy::sob:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/17/24 05:53 PM
click to google

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sat 02/17/24 07:52 AM

[ Q3 Hmmm question 3 seems to be extinct? Maybe a moderator removed it, I'm not sure ]

How come you lost track of your third posed question! It is still there on the first page of this thread you started.
question :joy:

We will move onto the next question..

Q3) What makes the difference between an essentially good person and a bad person...

Have you done a web search trying to find a satisfying answer?

Oops... That must have been the day I woke up on the wrong side of the bed....

I didn't do a web search,I've developed a lazy gene :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 02/16/24 01:37 AM
Whoop whoop :tada: :confetti_ball: :pray: :rainbow: :sunny: :balloon: :smile:

Once again it's that most wonderful day of all the days in the week...Friyayyyy (and payday :moneybag::pound:)

So here's to wishing you all a sooper dooper kinda day and a great weekend to boot, enjoy a long lie-in on Saturday too :joy: :sunglasses:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 02/16/24 01:31 AM

[ Q1 Do fishes drink water? ]

[ Q2 Are we growing wiser? Or just growing taller? ]

[ Q3 Hmmm question 3 seems to be extinct? Maybe a moderator removed it, I'm not sure ]

[ Q4 Sustainable living...Is it ever going to happen or are "Sustainable Living" just words to be bandied about in order to gain votes? ]

[ Q5 When you're at work and it's quiet, how do you pass the time? ]

[ Q6 What's with all the needy people? ]

[ Q7 Do you think you are a good and responsibile role model for your kids? Or for your nephews and nieces? ]

[ Q8 - How do you like to dress when painting the town red? ]

In-between all the questions is good natured banter and off topic stuff...

One self respect question :metal:??
Which stationery is the digest available for these syllabus....:smile::smile:

Unfortunately, it's only available in an online format :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 04:05 PM

Mmmm, you know I don't even know if it's mostly female scammers, I mean they could be men pretending to be women....

But yes, we could all do without them, so we could all get on with knowing more about each other...

You're not an introvert are you? I thought you were a police woman :joy:

I'm an introvert too, pretending / wishing to be an extrovert :joy:

🤣

What Anton?

I thought the lady was a teacher and police woman because of the second photo in that smart blue shirt...

I am an Introvert lol, always shy and couldn't mix with other kids at school, even growing up into adolescence... But one day I woke up and thought... I'd love to be more outgoing and try to be like everyone else (the norm, so we're told) and so I try to step out of my comfort zone so as to cross that first barrier of not being able to make friends...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:58 PM

maybe we should all be vetted , as genuine seekers of love and romance , before being allowed to join this site... I am sure 90% of users leave cause 98% are scammers and only on here for their own benefits ...
Personally , i still seek that one solid connection .... but the ones of double interest live very far away , hence I play games on the forums with them .... just hoping for a spark , that will cause me to journey to distant lands .... and explore ca relationship ......

I concur we should be vetted...yes we are also getting friendships here and I appreciate as well

Sounds good to me, and I'd like to offer my vetting services to everyone lol, for a nominal charge of tea n biscuits or cake (must be yummy cake!, not like medicine :joy:)...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:53 PM

1. I've with M2 since last April. So far, 100% have lied to me about their name, where they're from who they actually are and just about everything else. 100% were front-money scammers asking for up to $26,000.

2. One of them wanted $1,500 for transportation and she lives one hour - 50 miles from where I am and refused to meet with me until I paid her.

Ya think that might be a few of the reason's? Ron

I agree! ~Ron

Hiya Ron,

I hear ya, it's like an uphill struggle, or even like 2 steps forward and a step back, at times...

But what's the alternative?
So we moan n vent a bit,
Then rebuild our hopes up and try again...

The other option being to throw the towel in and resign ourselves to a single life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 02/15/24 03:47 PM

:smile:
Looking at
Time wasting !

Mmmm not "just" time wasting :joy:

But an attempt to start conversations with any of the many members of Mingle :smile:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 03:47 PM
Oh come on ladies, not all men are looking for a one night stand...

Maybe it's just the one's that you find attractive?

They do say, that girls always go for the bad guys...

And guys go for the bad girls...

I suspect it all has to do with being excited and finding excitement, as compared to the opposite, boredom or living a droll life...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 03:41 PM

From my point of view , i think the scammers are too much on the female side making it a bit of a problem for most of introverts like me

Mmmm, you know I don't even know if it's mostly female scammers, I mean they could be men pretending to be women....

But yes, we could all do without them, so we could all get on with knowing more about each other...

You're not an introvert are you? I thought you were a police woman :joy:

I'm an introvert too, pretending / wishing to be an extrovert :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:12 PM

is this a regular dating app, or is it for tmau/patm sufferers?? found mingle randomly on google!

I think you may have confused Mingle with POF, that too can be found randomly on Google :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:08 PM
When you're young, you lie and claim to be older...

Then you stop lie-ing...

When your older, you lie and claim to be younger...

Maybe it's from a sense of wanting to fit in..

It's the norm lol

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 02/14/24 12:03 PM

Wishing all Minglers a Happy Valentines......may all your hopes and dreams come true ....

Happy Valentines Day to You all... :pray: :heart:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25