So...
Was the "Lesbians in Islamabad" thread
created in the correct regional forum?
I mean, Islamabad is very regional
specific.

Or, was the thread creator oblivious
enough to start their thread in the
international forums?

Yes it was in the correct regional forum, I've recently added thousands of countries to my regions :joy:

For research reasons of course :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/08/24 03:32 PM

Men can find their partners being a lesbian is by choice

Men can find lots of things...
And lots of time they drive round in circles than ask someone for directions :joy:

As for a woman choosing to be a lesbian, it's her mind and body and her choice...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/08/24 03:28 PM

dear i has read all your post and your 100% perfect

Thank You Mercy :pray:

I'm not sure if I'm perfect but I do try very hard...

In fact, my ex-wife once said I'm very trying :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/08/24 03:26 PM

The destination described is full of pure holy truth an sacrifices 🤣

They should have paid attention in biology class :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/08/24 02:31 AM
Thank You AatHeera :pray:...

And now it's Friday again :joy:
Whoop whoop :tada: :confetti_ball: :dancer::raised_hands:

So I'd like you all to have a dance (like no one is watching :joy:🤣 in case you have two left feet like I do :sob::joy:)...

And know that I'm watching you all :joy:
If you don't dance then I will know, and I'll make you dance with the powers of hoodoo voodoo, I might even make you body pop :joy:🤣🤣

Love to you all... :dancer::dancer::dancer::heart:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 03/08/24 02:26 AM

A good day to watch baseball news. I do it year round. If I didn't do it, who would.

You sound like an avid baseball fan Cat, I'd know exactly what to get for your birthday :joy:... Collectable baseball paraphilia like a signed baseball :raised_hands::thumbsup:...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 02:07 PM
I have to be honest, and say, I'm kind of getting worried about the direction where humanity is going... :rolling_eyes:

I can't decide what the cause is...

For example;

In a thread titled "Lesbians in Islamabad"
A lady starts the thread, and enquires about other lesbians in the vicinity...

3 or 4 other ladies post in the same thread. The rest of the posts to the end of the page, and the next 3 full pages are all posts by guys.

So I'm kind of undecided if;
1) the men can read text but ignore it
2) the men or only read photo's
3) the men are closet lesbians who haven't come out yet
4) I should have an early night and not suffer from malnutrition of a social life :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:24 PM
7C
Feels like I'm in Siberia :joy::snowflake::snowflake::snowman2::snowflake::snowflake:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:22 PM
Thinking...
I'd give my left te... Mmm I'd give my make believe kingdom for some stimulating conversation...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 03:28 AM
Video - Indie Arie

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 02:07 AM

Sharing information, do you think it's right?

It's absolutely NOT right!!

But since information (data) is one the most valuable commodities in the modern world, and even well known companies like Facebook have been in the news regarding dubious practices in collecting and selling "data", we the public/consumers do not have a leg to stand on, until the government's of the world declare it as an illegal practice...

Because, as things stand, when you place a checkmark in the I Agree (to your terms of service) checkbox, we are in effect resigning ourselves to the trust of the company... :rolling_eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:54 AM

Why are men on here putting on there profiles that women do not reply when message us !!! I have messaged men no replies either and been mutual like is it the site doing this i wonder . New here been here a week . Think wasted my money .

Hi Penny,

Not all men write negative comments about women, maybe it's just those who are impatient? Or those who do not see the benefit of investing their time in building a friendship that could become a relationship...

I note a lot of people (men & women) don't have any photos at all, but I would guess everyone needs at least one photo to see the potential chemistry we may have towards another... And other photos could be provided via DM later if one wishes, so what Corality wrote could help immensely in sorting the wheat from the chaff...

I'm not a paying member and I cannot view anyone who liked me, but I notice that some likers are blurred out and others not blurred out, so I'm guessing the blurred pics are of free members, and not blurred are the paying members, this can help none paying members in deciding whose seriously seeking a soulmate and who's simply passing time..

And since it's a free site, maybe it's worth staying at Mingle but just as a free member when your paid membership term finishes...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:32 AM

Rate my Profile

Well at first glance it doesn't look too bad, lots of clear photos and a description of yourself/work... But it seems to be missing the info about your ideal kind of person...

Mmmm maybe 6 or 7 out of 10...

Welcome to Mingle and good luck too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 03/07/24 01:26 AM
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Vibes :confetti_ball::tada::birthday:🥃:beers::pray:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 05:07 PM
You can find lots of "how to"'s in the help forum

https://mingle2.com/topic/579960

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:15 PM

Do you think that while supporting Ukraine against Russia, the west is also secretly Conspiring against Russia?

With reference to this news
www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/germany-spills-british-military-secrets-to-russia/ar-BB1jgxEm?cvid=9f36a714295b4667801c4b902689c4eb&ei=10

And after Russia falls, China will be next in line?

actually they did. but not boycotting Russian oil,instead continue buys from them that's indirectly supporting Russia against Ukraine. that's the hypocrisy of the west.

I hear you, was the same here during covid with Boris (the clown), he gave all his chums upto 26M pound contracts for covid gear (masks etc) which never materialised, and the ruling party (Conservatives) advised everyone daily, to isolate if they so much as farted, put limits on numbers at weddings/funerals (maximum 3 guests) while all time partying on down, behind the closed doors of downing street.... :rolling_eyes:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:09 PM

Never mind the secret or open secret about Russia , China etc etc, I think someone or something is trying to take down USA .... from the inside at that .... look at the chaos inside the USA ..... facing the same in Canada ..... just saying !!!!!

I didn't know or think that, but I'll keep an eye on future news..

I did always think (and still do) that the various agencies in usa work against each other, like cia fbi dea etc...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 12:06 PM
I hardly get any messages., maybe it's a blessing if they're mostly fakes or scammers..

Mostly it's ever since I raised the lower age limit to 40 years old...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 03/06/24 11:30 AM

Am I the only one who loves when a woman has long hair, and she has it tied up in a ponytail or messy bun. Fan bun etc. especially with a scrunchie. The scrunchie just sets it all off. :heart:

I love hair that's tied up, a small pony tail is very sexy, and reveals the back/nape of the woman's neck...

I like long hair too, worn loose, not tied up or in a ponytail...

But from the two, I prefer or feel more attracted to the former...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 03/04/24 02:17 AM
Just tell him to talk to his hand...

Then block and/or delete...

:joy:

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25