Community > Posts By > Jaan Doh

Jaan Doh 's photo
Thu 04/18/24 02:16 PM
Welcome to Mingle all the noobies, and good luck too :four_leaf_clover: 🤞

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/14/24 04:04 PM
It's very disturbing...

An underlying it all is thoughts of gaza 1 and gaza 2 the fossil deposits that rightfully belong to Palestine but are in the process of being taken away from the by Israel, UK and USA between the 3 of them, so the money can't finance terrorism (according to them)...

In the modern world, there is no such thing as unprejudiced justice, it's more about might is right...

So we continue until the day that God instructs Israfil to blow the horn, and then each of us will have to answer for our deeds...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Sun 04/14/24 03:16 PM

"5ft 9 barefoot and 8ft 4 in heels" ????????

those must be some heels!!!!!!

:joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/12/24 09:44 AM
Welcome back Trixie, hope you're good and don't remember I owe you £20= :joy::joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/12/24 02:12 AM

Here in the UK the regulations have continued to tighten up on modified vehicles. If you change the engine for another new/reconditioned/unleaded conversion but identical engine that is OK. If you install any other engine, maybe larger capacity, an upgrade, or just a different manufacturer, the vehicle will require to be examined at a government testing station for safety reasons. It costs a lot more than the normal MOT test required on all vehicles over 3 years old, and must be completed at a government testing station. Once tested, the changes are recorded and an updated registration document issued, so the annual MOT test is all that is needed in future. If the vehicle is over 40 years old and registered as a 'historic vehicle', then it doesn't apply, these vehicles do not require a MOT test.

It is over 40 years old :joy:...
Not as old as myself though :joy:...

It's a mk1 fiesta 1983...
And the engine n gearbox are from a mk3
I'm saving up for the cost of having the work done and still finding it hard to find a garage to do the work :sob::joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 09:07 AM

We're any of you lucky enough to see the eclipse?

Did you manage to get any photos?

I'm gonna try and see if they show it on the news later, after I get home :house_with_garden: from the dungeons...

Yes and yes. drinks I sat in a friends pasture in a suburban with the sun roof cover open, the seats laid back, and the a/c on. happy it was cool but I probably wont see the next one.

What impressed me most when I saw 1999 eclipse in UK, was how each leaf on every plant echoed the eclipse effect in miniature

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 09:05 AM

it made me search on Google and discover there's a eclipse in 2025 :sunglasses: in the UK wit woooooo :joy:

I'm sorry to disappoint you. It will be only a partial one with 30-40% of the sun obscured. The total one not coming until 2090.

I'll settle for 30-40%....
Its better than nothing...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 09:02 AM
Edited by Jaan Doh on Wed 04/10/24 09:04 AM
Goto...
Account >> Settings >> Mail Settings >> Blocked Settings...

I think that's it..

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 03:15 AM
I'm looking forward to watching this in the future :sunglasses:

I have to read some reviews about it too lol

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 02:56 AM

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/next-solar-eclipse-to-cross-us-in-2045-where-will-others-be-visible-before-then/ar-BB1lkvt

correction 2045

:)

Cheers for that Toodygirl, it made me search on Google and discover there's a eclipse in 2025 :sunglasses: in the UK wit woooooo :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 02:55 AM
1) Tell her ariverderci
2) Change the locks
3) Throw all her clothes out of the front bedroom window on the street below

Sometimes you just can't beat the old fashioned way of splitting up :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/10/24 12:38 AM
Do you think spamming the forums with the same question is going to be successful or unsuccessful?

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 03:50 PM
I envy you all...
I wish we could see it here too...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Mon 04/08/24 09:51 AM
We're any of you lucky enough to see the eclipse?

Did you manage to get any photos?

I'm gonna try and see if they show it on the news later, after I get home :house_with_garden: from the dungeons...

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/05/24 01:10 AM

last week susie left within 24hours..
Couldn't even reply her message of hi..
after two days again a hi reflects by lucy..
same Blank profile same pranks happened Again 🤣🤣🤣

same problem

This can only mean that some members like to deactivate their profile as opposed to simply logging out.

Jaan Doh 's photo
Fri 04/05/24 01:04 AM

Wishing each and everyone A Happy Friday

As Laska Paul said...
Wishing you all a sooper dooper kinda Friday!!

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 03:25 PM

I am looking for a long term friend or a future husband so I am taking this very seriously and I think you are the same, if not then I don't think we should waste our time,...
I like sincere, kind, motivated, love to learn, filial, with a soul to build up
Those who just met and want photos and meeting, I hope we don't waste each other's time.

Well thank you Nat,

I'm kind of flattered really, since your age is similar to the age of my kids...

I couldn't agree with you more, and we shouldn't waste each other's time...

So good luck with finding someone closer to your own age...

I don't think that the almost certainly impostor was addressing you personally.

I think you're quite correct, and the message was for you... it's just a case of mistaken identity :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:53 AM
When you get home from a hard day's work and you find rose petals leading up the stairs :joy:

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:51 AM

Real men and true love exist.. It takes patience, understanding and determination to experience the honesty and the true soul in them and keep it going amidst all the struggles

As Aatheera said, they do exists,
and so do Real Women...

It takes patience, understanding and determination to experience the honesty and the true soul in them and keep it going amidst all the struggles
[Source: Aatheera Mingle.Com]

Jaan Doh 's photo
Wed 04/03/24 11:46 AM

However, on the bright side, this experience has solidified my career path when I return to university in May: homelessness advocacy

Sounds like a good plan, because the people in control, the one's we place our trust in, our leaders (presidents and priministers) only care about filling their own pockets (first to give themselves a pay rise while refusing pay rises for the workers) and having p1ss ups in private while telling the country to lockdown, don't even start me off on fathering illegitimate children :joy:

Yes it's a good choice, because the homeless are very under represented...

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25