Community > Posts By > jacaspian

jacaspian's photo
Tue 03/18/14 06:41 PM

If you want honestly, I thought you were from the Middle-East. Nothing wrong with that, but I ain't looking for someone from a totally different culture, so I never check those profiles.
Maybe a different picture will help.
I'm Italian and Irish. Born and bred in the USA...frustrated

jacaspian's photo
Mon 03/17/14 06:49 PM

I doubt Neo is here but there sure re alot of Smiths laugh

Neo is always around but in cb lingo he is a sandbagger or in internet surf lingo always in stealth mode...Today's special...follow the little green rabbit with the shamrock collar - all the white rabbits are temporarily offline today...Someone gave them too many rounds of old mickey's brew this weekend...drinks

jacaspian's photo
Sun 03/16/14 09:13 PM
welcome aboard..

jacaspian's photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:11 PM
Younger women enjoy older men? Really? That's good to know - thanks for the heads up...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 03/16/14 05:06 PM
I just have two questions - I have had an account on this site since 2008 - Do any of you women ever even look at my profile? or is my profile that bad?frustrated

jacaspian's photo
Sun 03/16/14 04:41 PM
Let me answer that question with a single smiley -asleep

jacaspian's photo
Sun 03/16/14 04:38 PM
I hope you find what you are looking for...waving

jacaspian's photo
Fri 03/14/14 10:28 PM
Don't get to down on yourself - the last relationship I had was ten years ago - I have been on this site for four years and still haven't been able to find anyone even near enough to me to take out on a date - The ones I would like to date never reply back -I haven't given up yet though...maybe - I should... anyway keep trying - wish you better luck than me...slaphead what tears

jacaspian's photo
Sat 06/08/13 10:48 PM
Why yes, Yes I would...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:18 PM
It is also written do not cast your pearls among swine. I say - Do not reward the deceit or greed of others...compassion is one thing rewarding an evil doer is another...Let's not encourage them...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 06/02/13 04:13 PM
I have been on this site for several years and yes these scammers are a nuisance...It's is like you are in a red neck joke from jeff foxworthy...
look for really bad spelling and broken english - and you will find a scammer...
If they say they are from the states and need money to return - you will find a scammer...
If you are over forty and they claim they are young and in love... -You will found a scammer...
(actually it's some fat guy -irregardless of race- in an internet cafe...)
If they talk about "a serious relationship" or "marriage" and they are not anywhere near you - you will find a scammer...
If you see your picture as someone elses profile - You have found a scammer...

You might ask "How do you know these things?" Don't ask - a lot of wasted time an energy - but they didn't get a single shiny penny...now I can spot them within the first or second message - I don't even reply back...Blocking them doesn't accomplish too much because they just put on a new false profile and continue on...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 06/02/13 03:47 PM
A little dispondent - somewhat sad...

Remember..
Clouds move away,
Off into,
Some deep slumber..

Storms pass along...
Eventually,
To be gone...

Rainbows awaken...
And will not,
Be taken...

The sun always returns...
To shine,
On in a new day...

jacaspian's photo
Sun 06/02/13 02:46 PM
As Pink Floyd would say "Is there anybody out there?" So far No, Not really...frustrated bigsmile

jacaspian's photo
Mon 05/27/13 01:14 AM
Well, sometimes it is difficult to weed out who is serious and who isn't. I genuinely hope you find who you are looking for. In time God will bless you with what you are searching for according to his will and his season. I get discouraged at times as well, because most of the time the women that take notice of me are far, far, away...and nine times out of ten their profiles are fictious with some guy in an internet cafe trying to see how much he can try and scam out of those of us who are genuinely looking for our other half...so don't be too discouraged - it will happen when it happens -
for all you know you might be walking down the street and your eyes might meet the eyes of a stranger and cupid's arrow might hit...flowerforyou

jacaspian's photo
Sun 05/26/13 01:40 AM
Not to bad - but might want to upright your profile pic - strains the neck turning like that...might add some of your interests in life...glasses

jacaspian's photo
Sun 05/19/13 11:57 PM
frustrated Tell me about it...

jacaspian's photo
Sat 05/18/13 02:52 AM
Why yes I have experienced a few miracles in life, yes I have....smokin

jacaspian's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:03 PM
I would say bad in the sense of short tempered at times, I hate BS. broke cause people keep borrowing from me, never on time cause I am always out collecting...I would say the worst is temper becuase sometimes you say things you don't really mean...

jacaspian's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:50 PM
Are you talking about me I think I fit all three....:angel:

jacaspian's photo
Wed 07/07/10 10:45 PM
What is all this chocolate talk now I am getting hungry...waving

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10