Community > Posts By > fineporcelain

no photo
Wed 03/27/13 06:18 PM
I have found my other half on this site when it was JSH. There are some really nice and good people here, but then there are some really bad ones as well. If you read a profile that says "I am incompatible", then there is a REASON. Just be super careful and dont rush things. Everything works out in the end.

no photo
Mon 02/18/13 08:06 AM

Just wanted to stop in and say hi !! Miss you guys...Love ya'll.

I was thinking about you just the other day.. miss you too sis (((((((fine)))))) how's married life treatin ya?? growin any weird taters?? laugh

aaawww hun, I think about you all the time, how are you? And as for the taters, they are growing like weeds..lol

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:35 PM
Edited by fineporcelain on Fri 02/15/13 01:36 PM

I agree with athenarose and navygirl as well,,,,in some parts of the world women are not independent, they are subjected to be submissive,,,,maybe because of the customs and traditions....well i got this topic from the stories i read,,,, their mostly historical(i love them)....it is from the idea of being lady.....to act as a lady.....

But I do believe the way you act is the way you should be treated.

Act like a lady, be treated like a lady, Act like a w itch be treated the same way.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:25 PM

well that was sweet...laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:51 PM

Still telling fibs on your profile I see.

Still a very handsome 30 year old with a very beautiful 29 year old sweetheart by his side. :wink:

Love you two.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:48 PM

We are not yet even....maybe some but even then you will still be following what youre man tells you.... Many are still submissive...

Ok, to be honest there are some times when I want my guy to take control, but we both believe in a 50/50 relationship. I was one of the lucky ones that found a guy that cooks, cleans, opens my car door, kisses me before closing the door, walks me into the house, etc.

But there is NO way I will ever be submissive to a guy.

grumble grumble huh

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:38 PM

Couldn't have said it better , to my favourite ladies :) ...
peace out !!..
cheers
TTO

Aaawww hun, still as sweet as ever... Love ya.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:16 PM

Valentines Day: Dinner: $60 Drinks: $30 Taxi: $20 Hotel: $300 The look on your face when she tells you she's on her period. PRICELESS

Better than telling you that she is 2 weeks late !!!

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:06 PM

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 12:05 PM
Welcome to mingle.

no photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:42 PM
My man shows me that he loves me everyday when he walks me out to my truck, opens the door, hands me my seatbelt, waits for me to click it, gives me 5 kisses, then shuts the door. He holds my hand when we walk anywhere,makes me breakfast in bed, and tells me that I am beautiful every morning. Oh and he calls me angel. :angel:

no photo
Sun 06/05/11 10:33 PM
I feel lucky to be here with my daughter. She was 2 pounds, 12 oz, and 8 weeks early. We both almost died bringing her into this world. Now she is a beautiful healthy 17 year old girl.

no photo
Thu 05/05/11 11:16 PM
They give me a gift everyday of the year...

I get the gift of doing their laundry...laugh

no photo
Thu 05/05/11 11:13 PM

JOSHY44
Do me do me!! drinker

JOSHY44 AND -----------------------DANIAL RADCLIFF (HARRY POTTER)

Actually I think in this first pic of Joshy, he looks like Noah Wylie. Dr. Carter on ER. love

no photo
Tue 04/26/11 10:22 PM
I was told I have a voice that can melt butter..blushing laugh

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 11:44 AM
Edited by fineporcelain on Mon 04/11/11 11:45 AM
After my father died, my mother moved out of the "family house." We were all there but one. ( including my new boyfriend and 2 of his boys) We moved out 30+ years of stuff out of that house. If my oldest sister didn't want it, or my brother didn't either..it was thrown away. Never mind that there was another sister living there as well, and they thew away a lot of her stuff also. Because THEY didn't want it or it wasn't mom's. That house sold and I feel that the oldest daughter got a piece of the money after the sale went through. Now the oldest is going after mom's new house. The words that were spoken is--"after mom dies, this house is getting sold and you are out on the street. I want MY share. Never mind if it wasn't for the sister that is living with mom and helping her with bills and such, mom would not have that house in the first place.

no photo
Mon 04/11/11 12:46 AM
It doesn't matter what I am watching..I start crying...the fiancee thinks it's funny...

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 09:39 AM
Like I said..pathetic.. And I don't plan on it little girl.

LOL

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 09:34 AM
Edited by fineporcelain on Thu 02/03/11 09:35 AM
this thread is pathetic and in the wrong forum.

no photo
Thu 02/03/11 09:32 AM
wow..I can't believe how this kept going this long.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25