Community > Posts By > aguilayserpient

aguilayserpient's photo
Thu 11/27/14 11:30 AM
I am no longer able to embed videos. What is happening?

aguilayserpient's photo
Wed 07/02/14 12:56 AM
Thank you.

aguilayserpient's photo
Mon 06/30/14 10:18 PM
How do we embed a video from youtube as was done on this profile?
http://mingle2.com/user/view/8600715

Thank you.

aguilayserpient's photo
Mon 06/30/14 12:11 AM
How do we embed a video from youtube as was done on this profile?
http://mingle2.com/user/view/8600715

Thank you.

aguilayserpient's photo
Tue 04/22/14 12:59 PM
Edited by aguilayserpient on Tue 04/22/14 01:03 PM

dont be over enthusiastic,just be honest and
sincere.Its getting a balance of the right things to say.
Show an interest in the persons activity ie:things they like to
do in there spare time.Its all about showing a true interest
in them,and a good response will come back.
Bill.x

Hi Bill, it's nice to meet you.

I've read your response several times and then came back to it after soaking it in.

I'm trying to picture what being over enthusiastic looks like through a man's eyes, because I'm slow as molasses and don't think I have the ability to get over excited about much of anything unless I've had one too many cups of coffee. :wink:

And how do I show interest in what a man does in his spare time if I'm still trying to figure out how to get to know him on a dating site first?

Thank you for reading and responding as I do take what I hear and try to apply it effectively.

You are serious and mature. You seriously want someone in your life. Q: Why do you like the person, whose profile you saw? A: Most likely they had values, way of being, and/or sexual appeal pleasing to you. Be honest about how you feel about them and that you want the man (or woman).

There is a plethora of "rules" and "dos and donts" which elevate game playing to an art form. Here are some examples, "don't quote something that the person wrote in their profile...don't ask the person to be your man/woman because you'll look needy... don't call too often because that way you'll keep them guessing and fascinated...don't share too much too soon..." To have a relationship of any kind (even a fling) requires creating intimacy, i.e. sharing emotion. Do that.

If you want a serious relationship with a man, just tell him that you feel that way about him. If you want a man for sex only, tell him. Beating around the bush with your goals and values wastes your time and his (or hers).

Establish good rapport on the telephone. If you like him, don't wait around, ask him out...woo the man. If you do not like the man on the phone do not waste your time and his, by going on a date, i.e. interview, to "check him out" to see if you're interested. Some women go on dates with men whom they do not like and are not interested in. A sane man asks a woman out because he already likes her and wants her. If a man asks a woman out, it's not maybe, we'll see, or a Starbucks whatever. If a man, asks a woman out, it's on.

Across cultures, people approach each other and propose some kind of relationship. In the Spanish speaking world today, a man or a woman might approach the other, "me gustas y te quiero conocer(I like you and want to know you," and promptly if he/she likes the other after meeting, proposes, "quieres ser mi novio/a (do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend)." Americans generally don't propose like that...they generally stumble into their relationship. In the US we could take a cue from other cultures, by clarifying matters with a proposal and dialogue; it's either yes or no, and you know where you stand immediately. No drawn out false starts.

Best regards.

aguilayserpient's photo
Sun 04/06/14 06:48 PM
I prefer women natural.