Community > Posts By > brazilostrich

no photo
Sat 04/18/15 07:03 AM
I support the right to marry between races and I support loving families that do the most that they can to support one another, and not tear each other down. so yes, i hope that you marry the person that you want to marry and that you become each others' number one fan.

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:28 PM

Multiple religions allow it. Do you have any opinions on whether you think it is right or wrong?

POLGANDRY - women married to more than one husband.

Because ,what's good for the goose is good for the gander.... Am I right?

drool

i'm in favor of polyandry but not polygamy

no photo
Mon 04/13/15 09:17 PM
i'm happy that you joined brown eyes. good luck.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:53 PM
legs

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:44 PM

Elizabeth Warren is the best choice but she is not going to run, I don't think she will

i agree with you. she won't run, but i would consider voting for her if she did run.
hillary is only interested in being president, and keeping the cronyism going.
elizabeth doesn't owe anyone anything.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:40 PM
i think that typhoonmk1b represents the majority opinion but i find pregnant women attractive and i would date a pregnant woman if i had the chance. i never had the chance and probably never will.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:05 PM
i would look for univ of oregon campus activities, recitals, or something in salem oregon perhaps.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:03 PM
yes. agree with you. borrowing from a tom clancy novel: "the constitution is not a suicide pact."

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 11:02 PM
I just noticed that today in Mother Jones. They implied that Rand Paul's association with Alex Jones will eliminate any chances for Americans to take him seriously. Who do they think listen to Alex Jones?

They imply that Alex Jones has nothing important to say and that all the people who listen to him, and pay attention to the subjects that he talks about are worthless.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 10:55 PM
people do not see that there is a compromise necessary to make a relationship or even friendship work. they think that since they are disillusioned, that everyone else has to pay for that.

they project their past onto their future.

people who write "looking for marriage" are high strung, uncompromising, negative people. they can't be happy no matter who they meet. they'll find fault with everything. some are also brainwashed by family upbringing ... but they can't be convinced that they are the cause of their own unhappiness. they'll have to find out on their own.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 01:19 PM
maybe contact an attorney that specializes in class action lawsuit because then you can get legal help on a contigency basis.

no photo
Sun 04/12/15 01:16 PM
hi tonique i don't think you will have any trouble at all meeting people and you certainly would not need a website, unless that's where you wanted to start. but i think the tips that you are looking for are all about that first date

if you make your first dates low pressure activities where not much money is being spent, you will both be able to make your moves more intelligently and feel better about what you are doing. so for example, coffee shop instead of expensive dinner. or a free open-air music show rather than an expensive concert. if you guys don't work out you won't be stressed as much, and can move on easier.

2 Next