Community > Posts By > brazilostrich

no photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:02 PM

I wonder if any of you folks have actually met interesting people here. Are you friends now with some of them?

i haven't met anyone and i have been trying hard for a long time now. i don't think that the women who sign up for this site want to do anything except whine and complain, i.e. they are very negative and will find fault with anyone. that makes sense because women in general get a lot of attention wherever they go, and so if they are looking here, the people around them are probably not good enough. so they have the same problem on here that they would in real life, but maybe even worse.

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:59 PM
i'm looking for passion

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 12:36 PM

stay flowerforyou

i would stay gladly

no photo
Sun 05/10/15 06:49 AM
i'm curious about ghosts but i have never had a direct experience.
i would like to go on a ghost hunting trip.

there are lots of things that we have experienced throughout history and they don't have an easy explanation ... and that does not mean that the events did not happen.

it means that we don't know how to explain these things and maybe it will always be beyond understanding.

if you think there is good then u have to be ready for bad also.
if you believe in God then devil exists too?

what are your views on their existence?? has anyone encountered any such experiences???

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 02:33 PM

Report: IRS Continues SWAT Raids for Evasion While Hundreds of Agents

Avoid Paying Any Taxes at All
Unsurprisingly, government employees are not held to the same standard

The Associated Press has reported that over 1,600 IRS employees have willfully committed tax evasion in a 10-year span; most still employed in spite of a 1998 law calling for termination in such cases. Even worse, it has been reported that many of the tax-evading agents were active in enforcing the federal tax laws they have broken.

The agents found many ways to evade taxes, including “improperly claiming dependents, repeated failure to file timely tax returns, and claiming a tax credit for first-time homebuyers when the worker didn’t buy a house.”

While only 25% of the willful violators were fired, the report revealed that some of these agents received “promotions, raises and bonuses” after being caught breaking the laws they enforce.

In response to the revelations, Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee stated,

“It is crucial that IRS employees are held to the same standards as the hardworking taxpayers that pay their salaries. That means filing their taxes and paying the taxes they owe to the government.”

The charade of righteous indignation continued with chairman of the House Ways and Means oversight subcommittee Rep. Peter Roskam, R-Ill., who declared,

“The IRS owes the American people an explanation for this display of bureaucratic incompetence.”

This is not surprising, as government employees do not produce wealth, they take it from the paychecks of hard-working men and women, threatening any who refuse to pay, with violence. This is called extortion, and the United States government does not take violations of its extortion racket lightly.

Hundreds if not thousands of homes and businesses a year on average are raided by SWAT teams, houses ripped apart by IRS agents tearing through personal belongings because they may not have paid the boss his cut. Sound like a scene from Goodfellas? It’s not.

The report showed 18,300 reported cases during the 10-year period in which IRS employees owed back taxes “by accident.” Their homes were not raided. Nor were the homes of the 1,580 employees who outright refused to pay their taxes and got caught.

Then again, the mafia doesn’t exactly shake themselves down for money, do they?

more exampes of people with authority abusing it. why do we americans put up with so much nonsense?

makes me sick to my stomach, but i can't say that i am totally surprised. we've been conditioned to expect less and less accountability and more and more burdens. if you complain you're targeted. if you are a whistle blower, you get harassed and worse.

no photo
Sat 05/09/15 12:31 PM
welcome to you.

no photo
Wed 05/06/15 07:55 AM
i think you can probably find a good deal on used phones at used cell phone shops. the reason that i say this is that the new phones can cost $700 - $800, while a used phone is going to cost a lot less, and probably has been refurbished. unless you need the latest technology, i don't see why you should spend more than $200.00 on a phone.

There is a company called Blu which sells low price cell phones, but, I have not tried one yet.

no photo
Tue 05/05/15 09:17 AM
i might go out but since i stopped drinking, i won't be having any of the tasty beers.

no photo
Sun 05/03/15 09:38 AM

The Alienist - Caleb Carr
The Angel Of Darkness - Caleb Carr
Geek Love - Katherine Dunn
Steel Beach - John Varley
Fuzzy Bones - William Tuning

No Stephen King?...shocked

i like your style. stephen king is one of the greatest authors ever and i have read probably 15 of his novels and seen at least 5 movies based on the novels. but i don't have any right now.

some of my faves: dark tower, salems lot, christine, firestarter, dead zone, pet sematary, cujo, running man, the long walk, the stand, the shining, dreamcatcher.

no photo
Sun 05/03/15 07:46 AM
i agree with you shaan and i have noticed the very same thing. it's possibly something that you won't see on a paid dating site, because the members are more serious, but i have no idea since i have never tried that.

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 09:49 PM
I LIKE THIS THREAD!

1. basic writings of nietzsche
2. dan simmons, hyperion,
3. the masks of god, creative mythology joseph campbell
4. the jesus mystery by einhorn
5. zecharia sitchin the 12th planet
6. computer books, c primer plus, jquery, learning perl by randal schwartz etc.

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 01:47 PM
A conversation starter.

What are you looking for on this site? What would make you happy?
Do you think your desire is realistic?

no photo
Sat 05/02/15 08:00 AM
i'm agreeing with you generally snake charmer, hwere you said:

The Bible says a lot of things, as do many fiction books.

Sometimes though, I wonder, if even just one thing that is reported in the old texts such as sumerian mythology and the Bible, if even just one of those things is an accurate report of an observation that the reporter/witness did their best to explain in the words that were available to them. So, I'm basically advocating for the ancient aliens hypothesis. (i.e. von daniken, giorgio, childress, etc.)

no photo
Fri 05/01/15 01:07 PM

hi

welcome to the posts toronto man and i hope that you get to enjoy the discussions as much as i do. i seek to be a submissive but i have never had that opportunity myself.

no photo
Sun 04/26/15 02:42 PM
i'm lonely too but too far to meet you in TN. but i am a huge elvis fan.

no photo
Sat 04/25/15 11:10 AM
i hope that everybody here is having an awesome weekend. looks like it is going to be a hot week coming up on monday. i'm from beaverton.

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:41 PM

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to put the feelers out, and ask if there are any Big Beautiful Admirer's here ?

me!

no photo
Thu 04/23/15 05:34 PM
some people, like myself, think that there may be a hidden truth in these stories, that would be called a "local flood." so you could also say that people like myself, think that taking these stories as literal truth will not help yourself but that there could be something meaningful in them.

i had a link to a history channel documentary about adam and eve and the garden of eve, and that the story might be describing a real place that existed, but it got removed from you tube.

no photo
Sun 04/19/15 08:29 AM
Good luck!

no photo
Sun 04/19/15 06:27 AM
i have this problem if i don't have some kind of clue already that the person is interested or if i don't have an obvious excuse.

Previous 1