Community > Posts By > Mikey117

no photo
Thu 04/18/13 08:31 AM
If I answer them all with Boobies will I get spanked?noway bigsmile Please?:banana: :heart:

no photo
Thu 04/18/13 05:20 AM
Hello and welcome!!!!flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 04:00 PM
i loves ya honey!!!!:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 04:45 AM

thinking what a beautiful sunset it is flowerforyou

flowerforyou also thinking smitten

how much i love the music of Arlo Guthrie :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9h-SERr2TI

Chilling Of The Evening - Arlo Guthrie
beautiful song

Warm me from the wind and take my hand
A song is sounding, softly singing
My song is cast upon the rainbow waves
Forever splashing in the sunlight
Prove to me there's a love still left
In all of this emptiness around me
Take me from the chilling of the evening

Though you know my love that I must go
A-following the winds that blow inside me
I've nowhere left to run or hide
Except if you will come and run beside me
And even if you do there'll be a lot for us to do
To keep believing

And now my time has come down many streets
I'm coming from a night decaying
The song that itself sings is all alone
I cannot even hear it playing
Now to leave before I understand
Just what it is I'm leaving

I saw Arlo 3 weeks ago here in a very small setting and Got to meet him!!! What a Great guy and legendary entertainer!!!

no photo
Wed 04/17/13 04:36 AM
Hello Gorgeous!!! how ya doing?flowerforyou love

no photo
Mon 04/15/13 01:24 PM
My heart is so sick again for the Bombings in Boston, what the hell is going on with humanity? So sick we are!!:cry: :cry:

no photo
Mon 04/15/13 11:13 AM
I tell them sure I will send some And ask them where the local Western Union is!! Than I tell them I sent it but I have a password they must Use!I tell them its FAKE idiots!!! They dont bother to message back!!

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 09:45 AM
Good Luck!!!

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 02:16 PM
Edited by Mikey117 on Sat 04/13/13 02:16 PM
Ive found I tend to drive some ladies off when they find out Im recovering from Cancer but the ones that do show interest in me are truly Angels!! And the others I wouldnt wanna know anyway!!

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 01:51 PM
I had such a crush on her as a kid!! AND Bless Jonathon Winters too I grew up with him and he gave me my warped sense of Humor!!

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 11:02 AM

And I cherish U with all my Heart!!!:heart: :heart:

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 02:57 PM
Edited by Mikey117 on Thu 04/11/13 02:58 PM
as George Harrisons song goes "As My guitar Gently Weeps":cry:

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 11:07 AM
Most of us that used to be on JSH and Mingle have lost some dear friends That Made our lives so special in Knowing them!!! In rememberance of NasCarCutie, Silly, Ms. Teddy and now Lady of Magic may they Never be forgotten!!! I raise a toast to how special they are were! drinker :cry: brokenheart

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 11:01 AM
Her Mom posted on Fb yesterday and said she died from the Disease she suffered from all her life!!! There is quite a tribute on there for her if anyone wants to check it out! She was one of my first friends on JSH and U can see what I said about her a few years ago on here with my first (and only) testimonial on here in her profile!!! She was one of the BEST people to ever to grace this site with her love!

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 05:36 AM

She was Lady of Magic

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 07:18 AM
Bless here Heart!! She was such a fine lady!!!!:cry:

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 05:43 AM
Well U are certaninly a very Pretty Lady!!!drinker

no photo
Mon 04/01/13 02:30 PM

My thoughts are so with U!! As U know Imm fighting the Beast and lost a best friend since 4th grade to it in Sept and a Girl friend to it in November so I know what U are going through!! Im determined to fight it till the end I will NEVER surrender to it!!
And neither should anyone EVER give UP!!!

no photo
Mon 04/01/13 02:25 PM
My thoughts are so with U!! As U know Imm fighting the Beast and lost a best friend since 4th grade to it in Sept and a Girl friend to it in November so I know what U are going through!! Im determined to fight it till the end I will NEVER surrender to it!!

no photo
Mon 04/01/13 02:25 PM

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25