no photo
Wed 03/06/13 05:29 AM
Happiest of Birthdays to Ya!!!!flowerforyou :banana:

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 05:28 AM
welcome Back!!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/27/13 03:17 AM
I just want to wish SeaMac and her Family my sincerest Condolences, her Father Passed away yesterday, my Prayers are with U Alice in this very sad time in your life! :heart:

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:49 AM

As One also fighting the Beast my payers are with Him and tell him NEVER give up hope!

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 03:22 AM
To all the newbies, Welcome!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/06/13 04:52 AM
Hello and Welcome!! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 02/03/13 06:07 AM
Hope U had the BEST of Birthdays!!flowerforyou :banana:

no photo
Fri 02/01/13 03:57 AM

a wolf for sure!! I love them!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/30/13 05:27 AM
Well your profile is pretty short but U are a Gorgeous lady so U shouldnt have any trouble meeting guys!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 01/27/13 05:39 AM
My prayers that U and your dog find a warm and safe place to live!!!

no photo
Sun 01/27/13 05:35 AM
U know U have my thoughts and Prayers and may God bless U and your family!!!!!

no photo
Sat 01/26/13 06:02 AM
Well If your co workers think they are normal, thank God Im not like them!!! LOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO POINT OUT OTHERS FLAWS TO DEFLECT FROM THEIR OWN, SADLY TO SAY!! i vOLLENTEER AT Specail Olympics and they are truly special and alot of people could learn the basic life lessons from the "slower" people!!!frustrated

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:37 AM
Great to see U again!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/25/13 05:36 AM
Hello and Welcome!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 01/15/13 03:08 AM

May I ask... What is vegemite what

Vegemite is an australian food that most of us eat, it is sort of like peanut butter, not how it tastes but how you spread it on your bread.
It is a really dark brown and tastes GOOD tongue2 ( DO NOT Comment Mikey)

I can send you some if you want to taste it, you dont need much on your toast, but your bread does sort of spoil the taste a little. Your bread seems to be sweeter than ours, so seems different then when you eat it here, but its still really good on your little crackers that you use for dips and stuff.

Yeah, I'd like to try some... I'll try anything once... I once thought I'd never eat octupus and now I luv the spicy kind in sauce...
BEST of luck to ya!!!! LOL!!!noway sad laugh

Where’s your sense of adventure… SPICY OCTUPUS is great once you get use to chewing

Mikey doesnt think you will like the vegemite, I will send some to you, some people like butter with it on toast, but dont put too much on, s if your not used to it, it seems that the taste can be a little strong.:wink:

You better hope you don't have any taste buds. My wife has suckered another American into the Vegemite trap. Im beginning to think she enjoys it. I've learned that all Australians love a good laugh. Next thing she will do is get you to put the vegemite behind your ears to protect you from the Australian Drop Bears if your ever in Australia. Theres some truth to that because the vegemite would work good as a retardant for anything on this planet.
I just found a new way to use Vegemite!!!! U can lose a ton of weight with it!! Put it on anything WHEN U want to eat AND u WILL not BE HUNGRY FOR THE WHOLE DAY!!!! noway sad laugh

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 07:14 AM
I would have Never met my Blow up Doll if I hadnt had that as my heading at one time!!! We have been together happily for 5 years now!!!noway :wink: :banana:

no photo
Sun 01/13/13 07:09 AM
Prayers have been sent!!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/10/13 05:48 AM

May I ask... What is vegemite what

Vegemite is an australian food that most of us eat, it is sort of like peanut butter, not how it tastes but how you spread it on your bread.
It is a really dark brown and tastes GOOD tongue2 ( DO NOT Comment Mikey)

I can send you some if you want to taste it, you dont need much on your toast, but your bread does sort of spoil the taste a little. Your bread seems to be sweeter than ours, so seems different then when you eat it here, but its still really good on your little crackers that you use for dips and stuff.

Yeah, I'd like to try some... I'll try anything once... I once thought I'd never eat octupus and now I luv the spicy kind in sauce...
BEST of luck to ya!!!! LOL!!!noway sad laugh

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25