Community > Posts By > pyrochik

pyrochik's photo
Tue 11/11/08 10:56 PM
Edited by pyrochik on Tue 11/11/08 11:44 PM

I'm curious, with all the online security, how does someone pay your phone bill?
with a lot of companies, you can pay the bill by number, without being able to access anything else on that account. I do it for my daughter sometimes, give her a "happy" for the month....that's with Alltel, btw.

pyrochik's photo
Tue 11/11/08 08:49 AM

You know was just thinkin

I can't date some one who... isnt ticklish.

i mean really a girl who isnt ticklish is dead inside :angry:

do you have any deal breakers?
what is your "I can't date some one who...."

This came up in conversation yesterday, and I agree totally. Just a quirk, but yeah, it counts lol.

The deal breaker, tho...I can't date someone who can't laugh at himself. I do some stupid crap sometimes, and I'm the first one to bust out laughing. Sh_t happens, everyday. Enjoy the ride. If he's that self-conscious, he wouldn't want to be around me, anyway, I'd hurt his feelings without trying.

pyrochik's photo
Sat 11/08/08 11:58 PM
i carry your heart with me

i carry your heart with me(i carry it in
my heart)i am never without it(anywhere
i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing,my darling)
i fear
no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want
no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

ee cummings
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

pyrochik's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:56 AM

I am not as big as I used to be. I have lost almost 100 lbs since January. It is not as easy as a lot of people think it is to lose the weight. Sometimes no matter what you do it just won't come off.

oops

YAY FOR YOU!! Proud of you! Feels good, doesn't it? bigsmile

pyrochik's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:53 AM
With people, always. Other than abusive butt-wipes, people don't really get on my nerves much. I can laugh at almost anything or anyone. rofl

With my job, never. It's very dangerous, and methods, equipment, etc. are right or wrong, no grey areas at all. My supervisors gripe about me being so "unreasonable", but they always drag me out to train new people, get them certified with gas, run preventive maintenance, all that good stuff which means I'm the best at my job. But unreasonable. I can live with that, it means we won't blow up today lol. explode

pyrochik's photo
Fri 11/07/08 11:45 AM

I went through cancer with the man I loved and he passed away almost 16 months ago...

Obviously due to being terminally ill we had spoke of death a great deal... He had no fear of it at all - his only fear was how his death would be for those left behind...the most important thing I guess is living your life in a way where those you care for know that you do, and truly enjoying every day you have...because you never know when it's your time.

I was with him the morning he died - there was a hospice nurse at the house and she told me it was happening. So I went in to hold him and make sure he felt loved and like it was "Okay" to let go... There was no fear, no pain, no tears at the moment it happened... we smiled at each other, said a few things, I kissed him and then there was just peace....it was the most heartbreaking beautiful moment of my life... and in that moment I learned, death really is nothing to fear at all...

Not living life where you're loved and smiling at the end of it is what there is to fear.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

pyrochik's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:46 AM

do you remember your first "toni"???surprised
Yep, and immediately after, I remember my first head shaving. Funny how the two went hand in hand.tears

pyrochik's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:45 AM

I tell you what's gross. When she kisses you, and still has some food in her mouth. Chewed food.

Oh, sick. That's just nasty. I would barf, wouldn't be able to help it. Just, ewwwwwww ill ill ill ill

pyrochik's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:41 AM

Just getting the feel of what the social world calls it. Had one last nightnoway noway scared scared
She kept calling it a date. it was just to talk and a drink. after it was over I needed a few drinksslaphead slaphead drinker drinker
yep. I (stupidly) let my bf introduce me to one of her friends last weekend. To me it was just meeting the guy, apparently to him it was the dawn of a new era. He listed every possession he has & felt inspired to give me life advice, without benefit of knowing anything about my life. My bf just texted me, he called her and asked where we're meeting tonight...???? Um, there's a reason he doesn't have my number, email, or LAST NAME. Creepy. scared

pyrochik's photo
Fri 11/07/08 09:28 AM

...terrific person. Everything seems to be going well when out of the blue you break wind with enough thrust to launch the space shuttle. To top it off the odor is sufficient to render an ox comatose for six weeks. What would you do?

you have a remarkable way with words laugh
...and a twisted imagination. I like that in a person.

pyrochik's photo
Thu 11/06/08 09:02 AM
Two reasons...I'm a custom brazer/welder -- I never outgrew the "playing with matches" phase and it pays well.

Iggy Pop's "Fire Girl"
I have no time
To watch tv
Yours is the face
That interests me
I loved you when
You lost your raincoat
Ill love you when
You lose your fear
Fire girl-say you will smokin

pyrochik's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:32 AM

:smile:What is the point of dating someone you wouldn't consider marrying?smile2

Whats the point of getting married?

Hear, hear.

pyrochik's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:55 AM

does your mom know that you're playing with her computer?

my mom got me this computer its from 2004, whats your a 1991 model
Hahahahahahaha. Mine's bigger than yours. :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl :banana: rofl

pyrochik's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:49 AM

ideas on how to view girls

if they are far away I use binoculars
unless its nite time.. then you gotta use night vision scopes..
love
Damn, those things are handy, don't leave home without them.

pyrochik's photo
Wed 11/05/08 09:45 AM
You boys behave. We'd hate to have tell your folks you've been acting up....you might get sent to your rooms!frustrated grumble grumble

pyrochik's photo
Wed 11/05/08 08:36 AM

i have cake....anybody want some? we can have a pot luck

I have beignets....

pyrochik's photo
Tue 11/04/08 09:37 AM

Are you reading the Karma Sutra on the toilet there, Q?

it's a southern thing
Funny how we can't see either of your hands...
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

pyrochik's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:40 AM

any reference to meds, a wife or girlfriend, or informing me of their time(s) spent in jail
OMG, were you sitting at the next table? You heard all of that? Yes, I was the woman running full blast for the door screaming! scared

pyrochik's photo
Tue 11/04/08 08:16 AM
Edited by pyrochik on Tue 11/04/08 08:18 AM
Good Lord. Let's see now...people are offended at all the overweight stuff. People are offended at the sexually explicit stuff. People are offended by the regional slurs. And people are offended by being called non-threatening, non-abusive, non-profane names, too. And these people come to dating sites & public forums. Anonymously. Part of why I'm scared to address anyone by anything any more.

I call those I dont know, sir, ma'am, especially if they are older than I.

All depends on circumstance of our meeting if professional - I address in a professional manner.

If in a social scene, I usually avoid pet names, but I am known for using 'sunshine' and or 'sexy'. But only after I get a read on the other person and feel they would not mind, unless my intent is that they mind devil

I do that, too. But I call people I know "baby". It's not conscious; it just slips out.

I say "yes mam" or "yes sir" to people of all ages. I said "yes mam" to a teenage waitress one evening and she just looked at me with this horrified look and asked, "Do I look that old?"rofl rofl

I smiled and told her no and that I was only using the manners my Mom had instilled in me. It's just habit with me.

Yep. Military, Christian parents; strong code of manners, no excuses for not using them. The taste of Ivory liquid (getting mouth washed out) will be with me always. I don't use racist epitaphs of any kind. I don't use sexual ones either (unless with my friend lol). Is it time to go to "Hey, you?" Dang. What a prickly world it's turned into.

Just sayin'. Or, trying not to....

pyrochik's photo
Tue 11/04/08 12:04 AM
msmyka is right; they close up when you take them out, no harm done. You have to take care of them (obviously), but they're not permanent like tats. I had visible piercings when I was younger; when I grew up, so did they. Now the private ones...that's a different story lol.

Previous 1 3 4