Community > Posts By > monifah2

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/15/13 01:35 PM

Sorry, but when it comes to MY Man . . . I'm selfish, and DON"T SHARE

Girl, I definitely feel you on that! I often tell the guy that I am greedy, but only for him and if he has that type of request, I am not the one for you, because if I can't please you, than something is wrong with you..

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/15/13 01:24 PM

One woman is enough for me
And if she wanted to go play with someone else than
BYE !
lol

whoa

Absol (freaking) lutely!!!!

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/15/13 01:22 PM

As long as it's another woman I'd love it

Spoken like a man...

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/15/13 08:51 AM

no i dont think i could do that,thats probaly how affairs srart

No, that is how affairs get started! If you are not being fulfilled to began with and bring someone else in, you will definitely want it all the time.

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/15/13 07:46 AM
Ladies or fellas,

If your partner wanted to add some spice to the bedroom by bringing in third party, would you agree or not? Explain your answer. Answer would be if I'm not enough woman for you then surely I'm not the woman for you.

monifah2's photo
Tue 08/13/13 05:47 PM

Can bad sex make or break a relationship? Or is there room for improvement?

Says you! Maybe your worst is really that! Some women will not tell you that it was terrible, unless u are asking for another round and states She has a headache.

whats bad sex?... even my worst was still pretty darn good...

monifah2's photo
Tue 08/13/13 05:45 PM

whats bad sex?... even my worst was still pretty darn good...

monifah2's photo
Tue 08/13/13 05:12 AM
How would you improve it,.and how long would you attempt yo improve? I guess this is the reason people try it out for size!

monifah2's photo
Tue 08/13/13 05:03 AM

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:24 PM
I realize thatthe majority of the sites are catered to men with an over zealous appetite for sex,when they really cant perform.

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/08/13 05:18 PM
I am trying to meet a good man, not compete with the man,and this what I have been approached with. Black men in particular

monifah2's photo
Thu 08/08/13 04:05 PM
Dating black men has felt like he's competing against me. Difficult to maintain, if I'm considered the enemy! Any horror stories on the first meet?