Community > Posts By > seikosavant

no photo
Sat 06/27/09 04:58 PM
She had reached out her arm. I'd say it was trust if not for the truth. She wasn't thinking of what was happening. Only that it would be done unto her. Where all the other interactions, attempts at love, attempts to piece an image came to nothing to her.

And it was not good. She collapsed to the shiny wood floor off the bed of slumber, He was gone from the room. She was alone and slumped like the fallen ragdoll never to move again. She'd be moved. Removed.

There she was and acceptable to her. Acceptable to be strapped and a vein being tracked held only sickness to her. But she was blue and oh how I know she would have loved to have lived in that moment to witness her accomplishment. Very natural and real was everything. The acidic vomit eating the finish off the floor, running up and down her slack face.

She'd perhaps have preferred a pretty white dress to the tee and sweats cause there'd be knocking on doors and neighbors (un)wanted, and he, HE would return leaving flames on the stove.

And such abuse she would now take. Crude efforts to reverse her increasing cyanosis ensued. From beating and rolling and dragging stripped of clothes into a bathtub thrown. It was a frenzied series of acts and delays turned to anger and rapidly growing fear.

She was dying and she didn't even have to pull the trigger. Didn't have to have known the outcome.

Today she called him to check and see how he was doing. She had slept next to him some cozy nights ago. She's barefooted in silk pants with a snazzy new hairdo thinking somehow that her time is not up. I see her pearly whites more and more as time goes by. She is regaining her former sparkle. It has not been an easy road, but she's here and she's driving, pearly whites.

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:39 PM

Doritos and absinthe :banana:

Just a quick snack to hold me over 'til dinner.

yum

no photo
Thu 05/07/09 04:36 PM
I had a dream
that I was 300 pounds
and though I was very heavy
I floated til I couldn't see the ground
Somebody help me cause

I'm lying in bed just like Brian Wilson did

just listening and relistening..
wondering if this is some kind of creative drought

Barenaked Ladies

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:53 PM
very nice

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:44 PM
Barenaked Ladies

Brian Wilson

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:03 AM

:thumbsup: Good Write

Thank you very much.

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:01 AM
No. It gets better. Which way does it go, she'll ask..

and I'll never want to tell her how life does run on cruelty

Her golden ruler is worth nothing but to her

How cruel she is a face, fading

Gravity pulling or is it pushing her to flats

I'll tell her to wear that satin ribbon,

and forget contempt

no photo
Tue 05/05/09 10:32 AM
when she calls to talk about problems with her boyfriend(s)

no photo
Fri 04/24/09 05:38 PM
from anything

Everything exists to the point of fatal exhaustion

You didn't know you were dead

when you were smiling and forcing speech

How can I get her to live

when she knows

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 04:49 PM
I checked the status of the tp inventory back at the ranch.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 04:44 PM
I set the few on their own course as necessary.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 04:19 PM
Edited by seikosavant on Sun 03/29/09 04:22 PM
The face of an angel, sweet personality, and a 32DD (she doesn't mind) are all fine traits.

Tho its not all peachy.. with a kid from a former loser ex, and then the girl just gravitates toward drugs, crack cocaine, H, anything really that numbs her unquiet mind. She's clean most of the time.

To see her driving up, hair flipping in the wind and that pearly white smile, I can't imagine her dead, maybe gone, but not dead.

no photo
Sun 03/29/09 03:57 PM
when you have her safely tucked in your bed of roses, not everything happens in France.

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:17 AM

I survived!!! Whooo Hooohhh....

Even survived turning 40--- how 'bout that!

Good for you, downhome. 40 is a good time stilldrinker

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:14 AM
terminator was better

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:04 AM

I survived now looking forwad to some birthdays yay!!

So true, many birthdays around the corner..

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:03 AM

I Worked on my Tan and shook my tail feathers.
Im not a waiting for the paint to dry kinda woman.
I belive in making it happen whateverrr that is.
The koolest one living large Life happens even when were not looking!Keep smilling,Koolaidwoman/Koolaidhoney! And happy days ahead whether its old or new This thought for all who are sad today and now ill return you to your regular broadcasting here on the Mingle2.
Just a lil somthing from the No#1 mover and shaker!Play misty for me Clint!:heart: drinker :banana: flowers smitten waving surprised tongue2 :thumbsup: 1/3/09

That is beautiful, woman:thumbsup: Thank heavens for spirits as yoursbigsmile

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:01 AM

Wow, well good for you what Hope your played it safe.

Mornin', ledi

thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 01/03/09 07:31 AM
Only 3 one-night stands, I called off the 4th.

It's a tough trade being lonely.

How did you handle it?

no photo
Wed 12/10/08 01:57 PM

:smile: If you broke up with someone and they said they are going to commit suicide what would you do?:smile:

cradle her in my arms

Previous 1 3 4