Community > Posts By > survivor13

survivor13's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:04 AM
thank both of you for the welcome, I appreciate it.

survivor13's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:19 AM
Hello, I am 36 years old and have one son whom is my life, he will turn 12 on Halloween. I am on here to meet new people as I dont usually have the opportunity to get out much due to being a full-time mother and earning my degree. Ive never thought I would have a problem meeting people but as I get older it gets harder. However I dont have any regrets because I would give up everything to be a good mother to my son he is my best friend. If you would like to chat and get to know one another please hit me up. I am upfront and honest kind of person and either you like me or you dont. I refuse to reform to society. I am me and will remain that way. I love to laugh and have a good time and have learned as I got older to take most things and just laugh at them, I prefer a drama and stress free life full of love and laughter.

survivor13's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:06 AM
I know exactly what you mean, and what really is discouraging is that mentally I dont feel old lol

survivor13's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:03 AM
Hello Im not familiar from where you are but if you would like to chat hit me up