Community > Posts By > aztmom

aztmom's photo
Sun 07/19/09 09:14 AM
This is an amazing song and it is having a tremendous impact. I listen to my local KLOVE station ( they are nationwide ) and every day this song is requested with a story behind it. I love hearing how its message is reaching our teenagers!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:59 PM

my advice to you is dont answer adds where the women say the chidren are her life because you wont win that battle. i was married to someone for four years who already had two kids and believe getting alone time for four years was a battle and everything you do will have to include the kids so regardless of whether u feel shes hot or not avoid the ones whose kids are going to be b4 you, no offense ladies but its the truth

How bout this. Understand when a person has kids they come first always! What if the shoe were on the other foot and you had a kid would you want women to pass over you because you have a kid? Telling other guys not to be with a woman because she has kids is immature really.

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my short rant but that is a huge pet peeve of mine and reading the above gave me a serious wtf moment.

Oh my gosh!! Can I kiss your toes?? love Thanks from all of us single moms out here! Just because we are single with kids doesn't mean that was our choice. I want a relationship and am willing to invest what little time I have into it.

aztmom's photo
Wed 07/15/09 06:06 PM
unconditional love

aztmom's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:34 PM

I thought I would have seen this list by now,

Rich
Rich
Rich
Easy

laugh

Money doesn't buy happiness. I would rather be with someone who truly loved ME than someone who had all the money in the world.
Bullsh!t jk:wink:

Been in a marriage where he didn't truly love me. Trust me its no picnic!!

aztmom's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:30 PM

I thought I would have seen this list by now,

Rich
Rich
Rich
Easy

laugh

Money doesn't buy happiness. I would rather be with someone who truly loved ME than someone who had all the money in the world.

aztmom's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:21 PM

Much like off the internet, I like the girl to make the first move. I'll do it, but I've honestly grown sick of having to be the one that initiates everything. I love it when a girl shows some assertiveness. It's a good sign that she's not boring.

Ok, so the girl makes the first move....how come you guys NEVER respond????

aztmom's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:13 PM
Honest, funny, sincere, loving

aztmom's photo
Wed 07/08/09 06:17 PM
Cuddle!!!!:banana:

aztmom's photo
Sun 07/05/09 03:19 PM

Yeah, I'm in the same boat -- been single for almost a year now, and it's getting old.

I'm just having a really hard time finding someone compatible....

lower your standards j/kflowerforyou

Hey, last time I did that I ended up married!

I'll second that!!!

aztmom's photo
Mon 06/29/09 07:31 PM

I have an interesting Theory on this actually.

Lets just suppose the two of you are crazy about each other, should there be a discussion? would there really need to be one?

If you are right for one another then you should assimilate into each others lives as comfortably as breathing. One day the two of you wake up realizing it is 50 years later and how great life has been.

Ok so there is still one good one left!!

aztmom's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:55 PM

My question is where do you meet honest, decent people???

They are present everywhere. You just got to have the skill to filter them out. If you don't have the experience to do it, you can easily get hurt. flowerforyou

OH Yeah!! Been there more times than I care to count!! Walmart just isn't working for me!laugh

aztmom's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:54 PM
If you fall for the right person I believe that you change for the better as they bring out the best in you.

aztmom's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:52 PM

bigsmile It's a choice feelingbigsmile

Patsfan I think you've nailed it!! smooched

aztmom's photo
Sat 06/27/09 11:50 PM
I understand your feeling of shutting yourself away due to a past relationship. My question is where do you meet honest, decent people???

aztmom's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:59 AM
Sigh.....Yeah that happened to me this week too. I did talk to him and he said it had nothing to do with me. He just realized he wasn't ready and didn't want to hurt me.

Maybe your BF is feeling the same or maybe he is just taking time to think. The responses on here that you should talk to him are good. At least you know exactly where you stand even if it isn't the answer you wanted.

aztmom's photo
Wed 06/03/09 03:09 PM

:heart: What if he/she doesn’t realize his/her behavior is abusive in the relationship?:heart:

They never do realize that they are abusive. They just believe they are right.

I totally agree. I tried many time to talk to my X and to get him to go with me to counseling. Our marriage wasn't important and when he found someone else he liked better he left.

aztmom's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:02 PM
You see the George Strait tribute? Man, he just gets better lookin all the time!! :tongue:

aztmom's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:47 PM
Yeah and what a rush. Thought it was the real thing. THEN....his real personality appeared outta no where. YIKES!!

aztmom's photo
Thu 05/28/09 05:12 PM
the Forestry and yep busted big time

aztmom's photo
Tue 05/26/09 08:12 PM
Southern Indiana....Sellersburg

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10