Community > Posts By > guitaedreams

guitaedreams's photo
Thu 06/11/09 01:49 PM
i miss fort worth =(. just moved to tyler but ill be back in a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 11/02/08 03:43 PM
does anyone know what the best Gcard i can get with agp 4x slot?

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:38 PM
hehe i have been mean more than nice on this joke of a dating site, and i only get negative responses from females, yet the nice guys get no feedback at all

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:24 PM

TELL ME HOW YOU THINK LIFE WOULD BE WITHOUT ANY GOD'S OR GODDESSES OR ANTHING ELSE?

WOULD MANKIND BE ABLE TO ACCEPT IT?

utopia

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:22 PM

Just different labels. I never hear a suggestion that the probability that aliens merely exist on a different dimensional plain than what the human eyes can decipher. This would/could be why we cant see them until they \'slow way down\'. It seems that the soul lives and thrives in a an energy dimension on a different light spectrum than the biological human. Similar to electricity waves that we cant see with out a physical device (excluding thousand watt Tesla generator, etc) This would make a good possibility aliens are, demons (a biblical based label). I mean atoms ((correct me if this is inaccurate))are the building blocks arranged as they are, by specific laws of physics.

Who knows except GOD, all the laws that can be used to build objects at different dimensional plains. The bible says \"My FATHER has many mansions, and I go to prepare a place for thee\" so it opens the speculation that there is a vast array of dimensions.

So Demons are other creatures with different agendas.

look at you christians go, labeling everything unexplained demonic. evolve already your stupid ****s

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:16 PM

Brain cancer.

looks like you have chest cancer

True story. Im trying to raise money for a new t-shirt before I begin to fight the chest cancer.

ill make a pink ribbon for you andglue chest hairs on it. anything to help =)

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:12 PM

Brain cancer.

True story. Im trying to raise money for a new t-shirt before I begin to fight the chest cancer.

laugh

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 06:09 PM

Brain cancer.

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:53 PM

spiritual experience, and you shouldnt have nothing to worry about..

i have spirits in my home and im pretty sure there is more than one

well i did feel a calm sense of piece afterwords, yet confused at the same time

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:52 PM

that it physically hurt your stomache?

you have stomach cancer

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 11/01/08 05:50 PM
this morning as i walked into my kitchen to make a pot of coffee i suddenly saw 6 golden orbs float towards me and disappear . spiritual experience or brain cancer?

guitaedreams's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:16 PM
has anyone undergone this mysterious state of consciousness during a sleep state? How come the "shadow beings" are so affiliated with this phenomena ?

guitaedreams's photo
Mon 10/27/08 09:03 PM

my theory:

www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

great film zeitgeist was. too bad most people are brainwashed from the mainstream media to question all the vague explanations the 9/11 commission entailed

guitaedreams's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:54 PM
i believe advanced beings visit us with interdimensional methods

guitaedreams's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:47 PM
on a fugly scale 1-10

guitaedreams's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:40 PM
anything that consists of mayonaise.

guitaedreams's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:34 PM
Sarah Palin is the real political threat to america

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:24 PM
i believe that the US government isnt telling the truth about the dynamics of the collapsing towers,building 7, and the pentagon. there are security cameras surrounding the pentagon ,yet there is not any video evidence that explains the explosion of the pentagon. wtf!!!!!!!!!!

guitaedreams's photo
Sun 10/19/08 08:18 PM
anyone who hunts for sport,and nothing but sport, is a despicable human being

guitaedreams's photo
Sat 10/18/08 11:47 AM
then you may not like sarah palin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGPFPBmzRrQ

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10