Community > Posts By > PinkBubbles68

PinkBubbles68's photo
Fri 07/19/13 07:14 PM
I feel like I get a lot of attention dressed in work clothes...

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sun 07/14/13 06:49 PM
I just joined this site and I'm getting the same thing. :$

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sun 07/14/13 02:28 PM
It's incredibly selfish and says a lot about your personal character and moral compass to continue in a relationship that you have no love or passion for the other person. If the love is gone, if there is no future for you with that person then be a good human being and end it.

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sun 07/14/13 12:21 PM
Unpacking and getting settled into a new apartment while I look for and hope for a date.. :)

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sun 07/14/13 11:22 AM
You're right, however the media and law makers gloss over or just flat out ignore that there are tens of thousands of deaths caused by teens and twenty somethings using handguns. They cherry pick cases in which to inflame racial tensions and use that as a means for political or corporate self aggrandizement.

That this country isn't outraged, that the minority communities and the leadership in them are not outraged at the gigantic social problem of our age with this issue is one of the single most appalling aspects of our nation.

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sun 07/14/13 08:12 AM
They're hiding from poor grammar.

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:19 PM

Usually the ones who say sex is overrated are the ones not having sex.

This ^.

First off how is sex overrated in a relationship? Physical intimacy is as important as emotional intimacy. Furthermore, women want sex just as much as men do. However, if you asked the question, "why is it that men seem to lack good manners now a days vs 30 plus years ago?" that would be a much more legitimate question.

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sat 07/13/13 11:35 AM
That I need a pedi/mani, it's hot, I hate moving and if I'll ever find a soul-mate.

PinkBubbles68's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:07 AM
Hello!! :)

PinkBubbles68's photo
Fri 07/12/13 11:59 PM
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I'll have to check those out.. :)

PinkBubbles68's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:44 PM
New to the site, not really expecting much other than maybe making some new friends, find some great new places to hang out and just have fun. I'm a little different from most but I'm awesome, loving and fun.

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know ya.. Drop me a line and say hi.. :)