Community > Posts By > ener64

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:33 PM
you can watch the news, if they are biased or report the news but leave out some details, you get the idea. well some people are lazy, get opinions and ask questions and get their opinions from real people. like on here then have a conversation but facts to back it up.

do a search from other countries websites news sources. not just one.

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:28 PM
found this ad not sure who is doing this
How I found it search on goggle for craiglist then trump. after a few pages one will pop up. not sure who it is. but people are talking about it for two weeks now. some people might not even be americans. they get paid.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/npo/5862770802.html

STOP TRUMP - up to $1500/week hide this posting

compensation: $15 per hour-$18 per hour
employment type: employee's choice
non-profit organization

Hiring Immediately! Call Today Start Tomorrow!

$15 - $18 hourly rate + bonus + overtime! up to 77 hours per week!
Drivers Earn Gas Reimbursement!
Morning and Evening Shifts

No previous experience required
Full time and part time positions
Weekend positions available
No fundraising!
No commission!

Call 267-606-5147

Just thought I would coppy and paste this, who can pay all this money to someone to stir up trouble and some people are following for it.

the news like cnn etc wont say this. but they will report the marches etc.just a note.

I am so with trump.

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:15 PM
you wont heat that on the news, you have do do your own searching, its all over the internet.

The protesters might not even be American. might be Mexico.

So don't believe in everything the news tells you cause many are biased, ((cnn big way(their subscribers gone down after the election)) and never report the news right, but thanks to the internet people have a choice and do their own searching for facts and talk to other people like this blog.

Just remember to give him trump a chance.

no photo
Sun 11/27/16 02:09 PM
its all over craiglist, do a search on trump and craiglist on google in a few pages you see something similar below. who is paying them not sure. but if you need money well. knew about this two weeks ago.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/npo/5862770802.html

STOP TRUMP - up to $1500/week hide this posting

compensation: $15 per hour-$18 per hour
employment type: employee's choice
non-profit organization

Hiring Immediately! Call Today Start Tomorrow!

$15 - $18 hourly rate + bonus + overtime! up to 77 hours per week!
Drivers Earn Gas Reimbursement!
Morning and Evening Shifts

No previous experience required
Full time and part time positions
Weekend positions available
No fundraising!
No commission!

Call 267-606-5147

no photo
Fri 09/30/16 04:12 PM
I am on the stock market so I really watch the news. have to more than other people.

Obama he lifted the Iran embargo. he said its the nuclear issue. no. see Iran sells the oil then give the money to terrorist. and right away they said again Israel should be wiped off the map and death to the us. So Iran sold its oil therefor the market flooded more with oil cause of Obama. then they wonder why the economy is the way it is. He raised the dept ceiling 5 times. Also I heard that if Israel attacks the nuclear plant in Iran, us under the agreement attacks Israel.

if clitin gets in there once a liar always a liar, sure trump he says things etc. but he says what he means, if you want a broke economy with the dept ceiling rising more and no one pay it off. thereby have to pull back on military because of dept. that is what china is running into now, dept.

however trump wants change, and they have to be change, or otherwise. in 20 years. so far in dept that cities will be bankrupt and more. so choose. same old or change.

no photo
Sun 08/07/16 07:32 AM
1 Corinthians 2
14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

no photo
Sun 08/07/16 07:28 AM

Isreal was born in 1949, after that 7 day war happend. that is the root of the fig tree. then you turn to mathew 24 and read what is happening today.

more proof, timothy 2 i thick ik talks about technology, dont put your faith in it, internet came to being in 20 years. in revelation it talks about gods messege reaching the whole world. now the have gps, social security number and the wi fi. you put all these togeather in a chip and you cant do banking, ( credit cards are becomming more comman than money.) gps so they track you. and so you cant have a job without the chip. so 10 years ago we would never have thought, but now all slowly comming togeather. just like you go to a store, no checkout person behind it.

no photo
Fri 08/05/16 10:12 PM
I tell you some history
Isreal had no nation for 2000 year (bible prophecy)
Isreal was born as a nation in 1949 (bible prophecy)

day after isreal declared itself a country, 7 day war happened
On 3 sides .
so isreal outnumbered capture the golden height and the wall.

that is only a few facts, no other bible in history has facts like that. I could go further.

that is enough information I give out for now.

no photo
Fri 08/05/16 10:04 PM
1 Corinthians 9
19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.
21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.
22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.
23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

no photo
Fri 08/05/16 10:04 PM
1 Corinthians 9
19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible.
20To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.
21To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.
22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some.
23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

no photo
Sun 07/17/16 07:30 PM
Isis is going by the Muslim bible, but 2000 years ago when it was first created. That is their excuse.

Some of them has only grade 3 education, cant read etc. so someone comes along they have no good jobs, no future. and is a priest well they are gullible. they do not do their own searching for information. same as lots of people over here. that is why they are called cults. but not too that extreme.

people are hating religion cause a few people like these say in the name of god. their actions show what hate is then a few exploit it.

I hope trump gets in, he was a ceo. ran companies came from bankrupt twice, knows how to talk to people. Look on utube about 5 or years ago him talking, he is not stupid.

Hilary well anyways getting off track.