Community > Posts By > Musiclover76

Musiclover76's photo
Mon 03/29/10 06:02 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

Musiclover76's photo
Thu 03/25/10 04:26 AM
I quit logging on here for a while and took the whole operation over to Plenty of Fish...I decided to fire this profile back up and see if I have any luck.

Musiclover76's photo
Thu 03/25/10 04:24 AM
I find that the women I meet have a better grasp of what they are truly seeking and are much more comfortable in their own skin.

I also feel that a woman is at her absolute most beautiful after 30:)

Musiclover76's photo
Thu 03/25/10 04:22 AM
I'm planning on traveling quite extensively through Germany, Czech Republic and Austria. I am an American and speak only English unfortunately. Any advice?

Thanks!

-Brandon

Musiclover76's photo
Thu 03/25/10 04:20 AM
:)

Let me know what you think and how I could improve my profile:)

Musiclover76's photo
Thu 03/25/10 04:19 AM
Thanks for the kind words and good vibes. I know I'll meet the right person when all the stars are aligned and everything falls into place:)

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 03/24/10 11:52 AM
Whats the dating scene like here? Are there any women on this site from Germany? It doesn't seem like there is a huge presence on here.

Any thoughts?

Musiclover76's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:36 PM

HAAAAAAAA!!!! Perfect!!!!

Musiclover76's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:15 PM
Edited by Musiclover76 on Fri 07/17/09 11:17 PM
There is something about the serpentine lines of a woman's body that speaks to me and stirs within me the dormant desires of every man who has ever found himself enthralled by those distinctly feminine curves.

Just a random thought.

In other words...I love chicks.:)

Musiclover76's photo
Fri 07/17/09 11:04 PM

French fried taters. MMMMM HMMM.

Sling Blade!!

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 04:35 PM

Honestly, its my music I am passionate and slightly obsessed about. Sadly though when times do get tough, I revert to my origional obsession, making money :P

Ha!! I hear that!

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:46 PM
This is only slightly ridiculuous:)

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:44 PM

Very humbly and with great humility I reluctantly accept Msmyka's nomination...:)

Yes, I am a dork.

And I don't usually refer to myself as "hot."

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 02:36 PM
Edited by Musiclover76 on Wed 07/15/09 02:37 PM
Its awesome to see the diverse array of people here. Its fascinating to me that no matter what it may be, we all have something that we care deeply about and compels us to embrace the day and push forward toward a dream, financially lucrative or not.

There is a fine line between passion and obsession, however.

At what point does a passion become an obsession? And is obsession inherently negative?

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:40 PM
Edited by Musiclover76 on Wed 07/15/09 01:51 PM
I firmly believe that a person should have at least one thing that they are totally and completely stoked and excited about, something they look forward to engaging in and makes them feel alive.

For me its being artistically creative first and foremost...but its also the thrill of what lies around the next corner, the next trip to somewhere new, the next film or inspiring book, the next inspiring thrill, the next song that gives me goosebumps, the next time my hair stands on end, the next composition or idea that comes pouring out of me. Just the next anything really.

What lights your fire? And is it something lucrative that you are able to make a living at?

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 01:04 PM
The Sag male, "The Maverick." An extremist that lives larger than life. He takes great risks and tends to ride the waves outside of conventional lines. The male archer is pure abandonment. His excessive behavior and attitude are a living testament to his ever present sense of abandon. "Think big - be big" - that's our Sag male.

Appearing somewhat reckless and out of control to others, he feels quite natural in this state. A situation of stagnancy sends him reeling. His displays of affection are over the top in love and relationships. Physically drawn to glamorous beauties, he never shrinks from making a big play towards a type of woman that many other men may feel intimidated to approach. The male archer is untamed energy and raw renegade charm. He's searching for a playmate in life - one who shares his crave for adventure.

Ruled by Jupiter, a planet which represents expansion - an inherent need for growth, excess - ecstasy. His quadrant is the Third Quadrant of The Mind. One which rules the principle of mental perception - he's fixated on the concept of our very existence. He places importance of the super-conscious mind and the imagination. He is a mutable (changeable) fire (force, energy) sign, and his number is 9, the magic number related to the imagination and similar to the great "seers" of the world. His age range is likened to that of 56-63, which represents his desire to network with the "big boys" in life. Men who have achieved accomplishment, have very little to prove, and feel a sense of relaxed entitlement.

The male archers "turn ons" when sizing up a potential mate are tall females, blonds, married women, hedonism, worship, public sex, sex games, and he's even open to swapping, threesomes, and the like. Our Sag male likes to take that which is considered taboo, and spin it into an acceptable situation - one that combines earthy needs with the raw, savage side of life.

Sag male blazes his way through life, untamed by rules and limitations. As fellow Sag male Jim Morrison sang - "break on through to the other side" - that's it in a nutshell.

There are no restrictions, no limitations, no confines of the mind, for our male archer. Our Sag male, being a mutable (changing, flexible) fire (force, energy) sign - can be likened to lightening. Flexing and bolting through life with immense force, changing direction at whim. A shape shifter that may become continually lost in his many glamorous identities of himself that he holds in his minds eye. He can re-imagine himself in an instant, making enormous life changes and embarking on lofty adventures at a whim. One never knows from where or when our male archer may reappear. The Ninth house he represents also represents the collective unconscious and big business or global commerce. Thus his association with the age range of 56-63 - the good ole' boy years when a man is at the peak of his power.

The male Sag lives life armed with his bow and arrow - he's out there. He has a knack for lucking into global networks and tapping into the collective unconscious when pursuing his creative side. The male archers motto: "I Understand - We Think." He's a thinker - to such extents that you would never guess, that lie deeply dormant, but that he'll pull up from the depths in an instant.

"Can't" simply does not exist in the male Sag's world, and he is likened to the most adventurous soul on the zodiac wheel. A risk taker. One way or another, our Sag male requires release, he "tunes in" by "turning on" if you know what I mean. Other Sag males are: Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Keith Richards, Richard Pryor, Billy Idol and Greg Allman.

Do you understand now?

Our male archer is always standing or lurching back and forth - and combining these bodily movements with "lounging." This is an expression of his expansive energy. In, out, up, down - OK, I'll kick back a minute - then he's up, down, in and out again. He's a whirl of movement combined with leisure. He considers others present in the room there to provide his amusement, all the while, interjecting himself boldly, at times while remaining rather leisurely about it.

He is forever sizing up a woman's sexuality - any woman present. Quickly dismissing those that do not fit his ideal standards. Not necessarily standards of beauty (although they do matter much to him) but more so the standards he holds with regards to sexuality. Action, adventure and the like. He's thinking, "Hmmm. . . .Can she go the extra mile with me?" He believes himself entitled to be worthy of the most glamorous, adventurous and attractive. Women may sense him sizing them up subconsciously and therefore, they may be rendered submissive school girls in his presence.

Our Sag male is a woman's rough and tumble, take charge, sexual fantasy - come to life. Overly masculine and somewhat chauvinistic regarding sexual relationships, he retains an almost predatory nature when hunting for his desire, considering himself somewhat a stud. Sag has incredible luck with the ladies and luckily finds ample opportunities to act upon his whims, this is especially so early in life when he's toying with his sexual power. Stamina, staying power.

Any woman intending to be with the male archer for life must accept that she will ultimately be absorbed into his imaginative lifestyle. She must be willing to go the distance - anywhere and everywhere, both literally speaking and metaphorically speaking. She must remain ever confident and never feel threatened. In the end, the Sag male wishes to turn his mate into an equal of himself. She must possess his sense of adventure, his fire and his willingness to "go there." Some consider the male archer a "liberator." He will aid his partner is releasing her inhibitions and she must be willing to do so if she wishes to remain.

The male archer wishes to expand a woman's mind, thus, his association with his ruling planet Jupiter - the planet of expansion. To a Sag male - one and one doesn't make two - it makes ONE. Sag and his true love, together, will create something greater than the sum of their two individual parts - a melding must occur.

The Sag male embodies a sense of heightened reality, wherein experience itself becomes something to be nurtured and manifested. A down side to this is that our male archer lacks the ability to perceive life through another's eyes. He sees everything from his wide-angle view. And given his outsized ego, he feels that any woman's association with him will benefit HER. He doesn't stop to analyze or heal any psychological or emotional rifts. He harnesses this energy to use it to target loftier aspirations - it becomes his driving force. Emotional wounds propel him into the future - only to do it better the next time around.

The unleashing of raw energy is the Sag males ever present goal. Sex, especially, is an area where the Sag male really lets himself go. By letting go, the male archer feels it's easier to ride the waves of emotion in life - free of inhibition and insecurity. However sex for the Sag male isn't necessarily about him - or her - as much as it is about the experience of it all - becoming one. Sag male leaves his body during the act and feels the experience as a whole. Sextrology considers our male archer the sign of sexual ecstasy. And many a Sag male may have mirrors in his bedroom. He will remove himself from the experience, to experience the couple as one - as a union of ecstasy, but likes to return to reality to "take a peek."

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:51 AM

Is he the guy who wrote No Country for Old Men?

Indeed. He also wrote The Road.

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 11:50 AM

is this a chronological series? or can i just pick up any book and jump in?

i'm anal about stuff like that. i wanna start from the beginning.

Its the first book in what is referred to as The Border Trilogy....

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:39 AM

Opeth, DT, Arch Enemy, Dimmu and Meshuggah are quality listening for sure.

Good picks, bro.

dude, if you like Dimmu and Meshuggah you've gotta check out Xerath. New band out of the UK, been really impressed. Kinda sounds like a blend of those two bands, and very original as a result.

http://www.myspace.com/xerath

I checked it out.....thanks for the link. Your description was accurate. Excellent.

Musiclover76's photo
Wed 07/15/09 10:32 AM
Edited by Musiclover76 on Wed 07/15/09 10:33 AM
I love music. Talking about it, performing it, listening to it....

Previous 1