Community > Posts By > Red1970

Red1970's photo
Mon 08/08/16 08:19 AM
I just had a question for female advice, I take prescription meds, such as baclfen, which sort of paralyzes the muscle that brings on an ejaculating. I also take a high doses of dextroamphetamine. So my question is if you don't wear yourself out to quickly, is slow intercourse over an hour to long?
Please just honest answers, when I was married, my wife loved it. Since I have found that most women don'the expect it so long and get worn out.

I would love any Advice!
Shastaguy43

Red1970's photo
Sat 07/20/13 07:39 AM
I am single, don't have to work, but have income. Looking for a wife, I am very shy when it comes to meeting new women. I am looking for someone from the U.S. or Mexico to marry. I am self supportive and would be for an entire family, as long as you do not have any children. I would like children, but I am unsure. I also have full medical for a future family. I am not rich but well off, I don't suffer from any problems with my income. Looking for someone to marry and start a family. This would leave the two of us with a lot of time to spend together, and you would never have to work. Except around the house, where I would help you very much.
I have learned what women desire in a man, and how to treat a woman. Their number one need is to be number one with me, that is how it would be with me. They also need a lot of attention, affection, a good listener; and not try to fix all their problems, since often they just need someone to talk to.
What do you think?