Community > Posts By > shortdh2

shortdh2's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:45 AM
Tattoos and Piercings are a HUGE turn on... am I right??? lmfao I have yett to get any tattoos but My lip, belly button and my tounge are pierced ;) what all do u have done??? ;P

shortdh2's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:42 AM
hyyyyeeee!!!! Here i am throwing myself out there!!! lmfao

shortdh2's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:21 AM
Tattoos and Piercings are a HUGE turn on... am I right??? lmfao I have yett to get any tattoos but My lip, belly button and my tounge are pierced ;) what all do u have done??? ;P

shortdh2's photo
Sun 07/21/13 12:00 AM
Edited by shortdh2 on Sun 07/21/13 12:00 AM
Heyy there!! My name is Dustin! I'm 19 and looking for a boyfriend!!! lol New to this whole online thing but figured i would give it a try!!! I live in Cuyahoga Falls!! I'm into all kinds of things. I am a very opend minded person and usually can have funn doing just about whatever!!! I like to make the best of all situations!! I'm looking for a guy who is smart, cute, in shape, and looking to have funn, however I;m NOT just looking to hook up!!! lol I'm More into younger guys like (18-25) maybe even a little bit younger or older... like i said i am very open minded!! I like to be outdoors and in the sun!!! I also like to party and hang out!! If you wanna know anything else just ask!!! ;)