Community > Posts By > howdy57

howdy57's photo
Tue 03/30/10 11:33 AM
Well
To me the start of a perfectdate meeting you a quick peck on the cheek, i then give you a red, yellow and blue rose, as i would hope one would be ur fav colour.... more to come
peace
have to give my grandaughter ride to school, shes my baby//
DAVE

howdy57's photo
Wed 01/21/09 01:09 AM
Well i am also going to open up and say i am in need of a friend also, going through what im going through alone is not conducive to staying sober, and im going on 9 yrs clean and sober, so its time to do some venting.. Oh ya im new here
Dave

howdy57's photo
Mon 01/19/09 01:42 AM
WOW TO BE LOVESICK:
LET ME FIRST SAY THIS IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE, AND THAT SOMEONE LOVES YOU BACK MAKE DAMN SURE YOU DO NOT TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED, IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.. TRUE LOVE IS HARD TO COME BY AND IF YOU LOSE THAT KIND OF LOVE... THATS WHAT I THINK BEING LOVE STRUCK IS..THERE IS NO PILL, NO AMOUNT OF DRUGS, NO AMOUNT OF BOOZE GONNA TAKE THE FEELING OF EMPTINESS AWAY, SO BROTHERS AND SISTERS BEFORE YOU LOSE THAT PERSON LET THEM KNOW YOU LOVE THEM, AND NOT JUST BY WORDS.. { TALK IS CHEAP } SOME TIMES THE SMALLEST THINGS CAN MEAN SO MUCH.. ANYWAY THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME VENT.. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO CHAT IM HERE ANY TIME.
PEACE
DAVE
dbw57@hotmail.com

howdy57's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:22 PM
i said it sucks 2 b me as i am 52 u are looking 4 someone up 2 only 49... hmmm

howdy57's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:21 PM
well im sucks 2 b me

Hi
My name is Dave, i am looking for a long term relationship, let me first say i am no Brad Pitt with that said i am a kind heart ed man i have no time for bull**** or head games.. i know what i want and want what i know. i am overweight and working hard at loosing it, i work in Fort McMurray,im a non smoker non drinker, i hope that's not an issue, its weird as it has been in the past i don't drink so a couple times i have had a don't want to meet, i have a hard time getting my head around that.. anyway i want to share my life, im a great communicator i also know how to listen....i really do.. somebody told me one day ADVICE IS LIKE ASS---ES EVERYONE HAS ONE.. I GOT IT.. that was meant to put a smile on your face did it work.? i would love to chat.
DAVE
dbw57@hotmail.com

howdy57's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:12 PM
I AM FROM KELOWNA DONT FAULT ME FOR THAT..... IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY TIME LETS CHAT
DAVE
dbw57@hotmail.com

howdy57's photo
Sun 01/18/09 03:02 PM
well hello all this is my first time here i am 52 and hope to make some friends here.
DAVE

howdy57's photo
Sun 01/18/09 12:25 PM
:banana:
Hello thank you for the insite for 2009, i was told if you keep doing what your doing you will continue getting what you get, i guess that means nothing changes till something changes. 2009 is going to be a great year so i want to take you all on that magic carpet ride with me.. let the past go.. you can not change it.. but you can change this day and every day after... and remember unless your GOD you have no right to change another human being... you have only the right to change you.. take care my name is Dave dbw57@hotmail.com i would love to get to know you lets chat. I am a single male looking to find that special lady i know your out there.
PEACE
DAVE

howdy57's photo
Tue 10/14/08 01:25 PM
:banana: pitchfork
well being the dominotor has its perus, but look at it the other was being sbmissive what does that do for you " do you like me now "
Dave

howdy57's photo
Tue 10/14/08 07:49 AM
:banana: waving
Well you got it i am new to this form thing, my name is Dave im 50 yrs old 51 on the 24 of this mth... Been told i dont look 50 at all i really have no idea what to say here, im an honest fun loving compassoniate man looking for a lady to share my life and heart with. Well enough for now if you have any questions just ask im an opwn book.
PEACE
DAVEsurprised waving