Community > Posts By > Ready4U46203

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:26 PM
This thread HAS gone somewhere for me. It has shown me that I shouldn't waste my time looking for gold in a trash bin.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:21 PM
Perhaps the real problem here is that I am looking for a rose in a brier patch.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:16 PM

We's B no-ing alreadies we ain't Beez the womenz 4 U.

We sho iz be glad U B knowing it now.

laugh

Foshizzle.

I have known it from your first post.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:13 PM
I would rather be alone than be with a woman who quibbled about the terms I use, and was more concerned with my outside than my inside.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 12:10 PM
You women on this thread did not scare me. You just showed me that you aren't the one for me.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:49 AM

Here is a fricking clue:

Don't call yourself nice. It's not for you to decide. It's NOT rocket science! Not to mention the fact it is a generic and worthless term, such as good or bad or big.... come on.

And I call myself nice because I AM nice. So I really don't care how often the word gets used. The word "woman" gets used a lot too, but I bet you still call yourself a woman, because you ARE one.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:46 AM
Well, this proves my point. Most of you seem preoccupied with calling me names and judging me hastily. But all I need is one woman who will look at my heart and not just cut and paste her favorite "nice guy bashing" post.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:37 AM

No, its not their fault. It is the FEAR that causes them to feel that way. All I need is one woman who is UNAFRAID. That is very hard to find in this frightening and frightened point in history.

bet lots of women are unafraid.

bet lots are also uninterested in the whining, complaining, and bemoaning that 'nice guys' do.

why ARE you internet dating anyway? i mean, if it's so hard to prove yourself as being nice online, why aren't you able to do so in real life?

I am Internet dating because I have a physical disability and walk with a cane, and it is difficult for me to get around in bad weather, and as for the charge of being a wimp or wussy, I direct street and mission outreach for my church, and go into the streets and the missions and get people OUT. A wimp or a wussy would not survive doing what I do.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:29 AM
All I need is one woman, so I sure don't care what anybody else thinks. I am not trying to please or impress anyone, just being honest.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:24 AM

Mingle definition of nice guy= sac less wonder without spine, nerve, or boundaries. Seethes with resentment when things he does are not returned or lavishly praised and appreciated, brought up repeatedly in exulting said nice guy's name.

Nice doesn't mean nice here. It means doormat, wussy, angry bitter LITTLE man.

If that truly is the Mingle definition, it is WRONG. I will not accept being labeled as a wimp and a wuss just because I choose to be nice.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:20 AM

Nice guys don't finish last.

Losers finish last.

Nice guys finish where they want to be, have the nads to go, and the desire to get there.

From what I have seen guys that claim the title 'nice guy' are con-punks...

Nice guys are. They have no need to claim the title it is theirs by right of action.

Perhaps that is why Internet dating is so ineffective, nobody can actually see the actions of a nice guy on the Internet, and the women I have met so far are too afraid, somewhat understandably, to meet anyone and find out.

so it IS the women's fault that you're single??

No, its not their fault. It is the FEAR that causes them to feel that way. All I need is one woman who is UNAFRAID. That is very hard to find in this frightening and frightened point in history.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:11 AM

Nice guys don't finish last.

Losers finish last.

Nice guys finish where they want to be, have the nads to go, and the desire to get there.

From what I have seen guys that claim the title 'nice guy' are con-punks...

Nice guys are. They have no need to claim the title it is theirs by right of action.

Perhaps that is why Internet dating is so ineffective, nobody can actually see the actions of a nice guy on the Internet, and the women I have met so far are too afraid, somewhat understandably, to meet anyone and find out.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 11:05 AM

I'm not saying that you're not a nice guy, but the guys I've met that said they were one of the "nice guys"...weren't nice at all. Maybe for a little while but then the real "them" shows itself.

And that is exactly the problem. I have never met a woman who will take the risk and find out for herself.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 10:51 AM
I am truly a nice guy. But I am still alone. I think that women have been hurt so much by guys who claimed to be nice, and then weren't, that the true nice guys are often written off as liars. There is no other way to prove I am a nice guy than to show it in person, because anyone can SAY anything, and if there is not even one woman left today who will take the risk and find out for herself, I, and many other genuine nice guys like me, will be forever alone.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:52 AM
Yes of course it does. Its part of the reason I want to be romantic with a woman.

Ready4U46203's photo
Wed 01/07/09 07:18 AM
good morning

Ready4U46203's photo
Tue 01/06/09 03:25 PM
Hiya ladies

Ready4U46203's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:46 PM

I didn't intend to say you should use someone to get over your ex
I just don't think that lost feeling goes away until you are involved in something meaningful again

Ahhh sorry love I misunderstood... flowerforyou

Deadline is that why you chose your name? Why does it matter if you're alone for a year? If it means meeting a quality person? It doesn't mean no dating and hanging out... But to put it on a deadline says "uh oh" to me...

no no... deadline is user name i picked on other sites for ages now.. maybe coz I like to work all the way till the deadline putting as much effort into something as time allows it.

and as far the other thing.. well, I just don't like to be alone. I am a relationship person.

I am a relationship person too. And I have been alone for two years after a 15-year relationship. I do not like being alone at all.

Ready4U46203's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:46 PM
I will help you whenever and however I can.

Ready4U46203's photo
Tue 01/06/09 12:07 PM
I agree, WW. We are living in what I call an "ADD culture". We are far too much concerned with physicality, externals, and trivial differences in interests, and far too little concerned with heartfelt values and commitment.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8