Community > Posts By > ShyandBlue

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 01:15 PM

sure. i agree everyone should respect anyones preferences. and for sure you have more experience with women than I do, any day. Im just curious.

I have learned somethin new. pic numbers. and the data they reveal.

and I wish I didn't have to be experience in the matter :(
but having said that we're only looking for ONE partner and with it there's gonna be lots of filtering done here by girls and guys I just hope that at the end of the day I'd look back and say it was all worth it.
me too. We all have preferences and hope the filtering yields success one day.

you know something klc, if I were you I'd put your pic as the main and the abstract second

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 12:57 PM

sure. i agree everyone should respect anyones preferences. and for sure you have more experience with women than I do, any day. Im just curious.

I have learned somethin new. pic numbers. and the data they reveal.

and I wish I didn't have to be experience in the matter :(
but having said that we're only looking for ONE partner and with it there's gonna be lots of filtering done here by girls and guys I just hope that at the end of the day I'd look back and say it was all worth it.

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 12:49 PM

no we're not arguing here, we're trying to clear a point
klc think about it, put yourself in a model shoes, coming on here and looking for a guy, you know exactly how good you look like and you have many pictures showing your beauty, would you really settle for one? could one pic really satisfy a model showing her beauty that she's so proud of everyday? I don't think so
and the best of all they leave one word "Hi" hahaha
come on it's common sense and it's in a woman nature to get attention especially if she knows she has what to sell
it's just not natural to see real one with one pic
as for me I haven't met almost any one like this here

I think I see your point. If a gal goes out and gets professional shots done, then she will post a bunch because it also means she has something to take professional shots OF.

We all love the strenuous "Hi" that comes from our dream mate.

Ive met gawgez gals who dont like to 'sell' their looks tho. Just because she's hot, doesnt mean she wants attention.
Disclaimer: I dont hang with folks who like attention, so Im unlikely to be around many who do.

and again there's not argument there, but what I'm saying while there are those FEW that don't like the attention, the majority are different
sure some wouldn't want but to put a pr pic and be modest at the same time, I don't know, like I said didn't meet them here yet
not even those like you mentioned here that are different
so for me I said on my profile if you think you're hot and you've got only one pic don't bother to message me, if she respect my wish she will put more than one OR like some did, they told me the don't want to post but they didn't mind to email me, I thought that was very respectful and gave them my email address
if one persist not to give more than one pic there's already something wrong with her she might not be telling me and such a person is one I'm not looking after
I'd respect her will and expect her to respect mine as well, that's all

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 12:13 PM

dunno. I dont care enough about mens pics to check them out on the internet so I dont share the experience. I understand the apprehension when the pic is so great lookin, but just because theres only one makes no sense to me personally.

that's because you probably put yourself here and as for you, you wouldn't care to put 1p probably but trust me for saying that the amount of fake girls profile here is huge and I know that for a fact
I have 1p up but its just a snap, so probably not a potentially suspicious model photo.

I dont doubt what youre sayin your experience is. Just curious of the red flagged sole pic.

ya just viewed your profile, see you've got a natural pic with people but posting a professional shot means the girl really wants to show herself, one shot would not be enough for her
this is very different than your kind of pic klc!!!
right, so is one pic ok if its just a snap? what would make you less suspicious? Im sure your concern is common. You know Im not trina argue with you, right? ....or maybe you want a gal who really likes showing herself in general? Model or otherwise?

no we're not arguing here, we're trying to clear a point
klc think about it, put yourself in a model shoes, coming on here and looking for a guy, you know exactly how good you look like and you have many pictures showing your beauty, would you really settle for one? could one pic really satisfy a model showing her beauty that she's so proud of everyday? I don't think so
and the best of all they leave one word "Hi" hahaha
come on it's common sense and it's in a woman nature to get attention especially if she knows she has what to sell
it's just not natural to see real one with one pic
as for me I haven't met almost any one like this here

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 10:12 AM

dunno. I dont care enough about mens pics to check them out on the internet so I dont share the experience. I understand the apprehension when the pic is so great lookin, but just because theres only one makes no sense to me personally.

that's because you probably put yourself here and as for you, you wouldn't care to put 1p probably but trust me for saying that the amount of fake girls profile here is huge and I know that for a fact
I have 1p up but its just a snap, so probably not a potentially suspicious model photo.

I dont doubt what youre sayin your experience is. Just curious of the red flagged sole pic.

ya just viewed your profile, see you've got a natural pic with people but posting a professional shot means the girl really wants to show herself, one shot would not be enough for her
this is very different than your kind of pic klc!!!

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 10:00 AM

ah, what if she's a beautiful gal who's not a model with access to lots of portfolio stuff? what if she could only be bothered to have one professional shot made. what if she wants you to be interested in more than her physical appearance? I still dont buy the fake assumption.

yes I agree with you on that, but really how many do you think do that?
from my experience on this site alone, I have come across so many profiles that their pics were taken from the Internet as I checked them out and %99 of them had only one pic so what you're saying here would be not even the other %1

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:54 AM

for me I've learned that hot girls that have only one pic on their profile are %99 fake, it's against nature for a beautiful woman to post only one pic of her, if she knows she's such a good looking girl she would post more than one.
fake how? if I was a scammer, I would steal a bouquet of pics to put in my profile rather than just one. that wont make it more real.

Not really Klc today you can actually find out on Google if the pic is from the Internet or not, that alone tells me right out if it's fake.
I saw that on catfish. still, having only one pic isnt what falsifies. its the fact that its a stolen pic. be it one or many. I guess i just dont get it why one pic means she's fake.

Not all but with women it's only natural for you girls to show your beauty if you are just that beautiful, just doesn't make sense that a gorgeous girl would post only one pic
other profiles are a different story but I was aiming on those profiles with a model like pics
ah, what if she's a beautiful gal who's not a model with access to lots of portfolio stuff? what if she could only be bothered to have one professional shot made. what if she wants you to be interested in more than her physical appearance? I still dont buy the fake assumption.

yes I agree with you on that, but really how many do you think do that?
from my experience on this site alone, I have come across so many profiles that their pics were taken from the Internet as I checked them out and %99 of them had only one pic so what you're saying here would be not even the other %1

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:44 AM

for me I've learned that hot girls that have only one pic on their profile are %99 fake, it's against nature for a beautiful woman to post only one pic of her, if she knows she's such a good looking girl she would post more than one.
fake how? if I was a scammer, I would steal a bouquet of pics to put in my profile rather than just one. that wont make it more real.

Not really Klc today you can actually find out on Google if the pic is from the Internet or not, that alone tells me right out if it's fake.
I saw that on catfish. still, having only one pic isnt what falsifies. its the fact that its a stolen pic. be it one or many. I guess i just dont get it why one pic means she's fake.

Not all but with women it's only natural for you girls to show your beauty if you are just that beautiful, just doesn't make sense that a gorgeous girl would post only one pic
other profiles are a different story but I was aiming on those profiles with a model like pics

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:39 AM

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:22 AM
someone here said it's very personal, that's very true
as for me I'm very conservative and that would be a deal breaker I guess
but that does not mean it's right or wrong for every one else

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:07 AM

Not if you want to avoid getting hurt. I was walking along the other day when I saw a young man sitting on a bench by himself crying. I wonder what could have made him upset thinks I with a touch of sarcasm.

if you want to avoid getting hurt, don't date at all!!!
age has nothing to do with it, people of the same age dating and hurting each other, this site is FULL of such girls, that I can tell you
and sometimes the age difference could actually add to the relationship as maturity could compensate for the age
a guy who doesn't know how to treat his girl won't know even at 60
on the other hand even a young guy who has values and know how to treat his girl could date the most troubled girl and make a queen our of her
it's always up to the guy to make the best out of his girl.
too bad most guys don't know that.

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 09:00 AM
I also experienced few girls here that after I messaged her I have received such a long letter so fast, you knew it was copy and paste and it was very much well thought of to be written so fast.
if I see a phone number or an email on the profile I ignore it's either fake or definitely one I don't want to date
I also ask them to email me some pictures if they're fake our conversation ends right there cause I simply don't get a reply
so this way I never have to get to the dating stage if it's really fake

as for fake guys I'd think much the same here but also their intention
if it's a guy that asks you for nude pics than if he's not a fake you still don't want to talk to such a guy
anything they ask you before even meeting you would raise an eyebrow
wedding offers online, ya right, if you fell for it you deserve it!!!
in general fake people wont be able to provide many pictures of themselves, ask for some and see what answer you'll get this is the best fastest way.

ShyandBlue's photo
Thu 07/03/14 08:46 AM
this question is very personal and can't be right for all
it really depends on you, your confidence, how much love you have together, and some other obstacles that could be a problem, like if they could have kids or not and just so many things are involved that you can't just give a clear answer to such a question.

ShyandBlue's photo
Mon 06/30/14 04:53 PM
probably one who had no physical attraction with the other
and the other one had nothing to talk about haha
but I just don't understand one thing, unless it's a blind date what does the one who finds no physical attraction doing in such a date?

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 01:41 PM

Only a selfish person would care if another has kids.

Love is unconstitutional, problems can be solved.

it's not exactly precise
a selfish person would have a problem with his girl just a well not just with the kids.
but it's more like being able to share more of himself or bare the responsibilities that comes with it
there are pluses and minuses in everything, to some the minuses are just bigger in a situation like this than the pluses
and to some it's just the opposite
it really depends how you look at it
personally I think one could gain a lot for such a relationship if both partners are giving each other their %100, but that's just in any kind of relationship really.

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:59 PM

Well you got to get out and meet women John if you want that :smile:

ok you're right what was you number you said? :tongue:

I dont know you well enough remember :tongue:

darn that amnesia

flowerforyou

you never know, I just might surprise you

Read a few more of my posts laugh You may not want my number after reading.

words are words
people tend to change around me :heart:

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:48 PM

Well you got to get out and meet women John if you want that :smile:

ok you're right what was you number you said? :tongue:

I dont know you well enough remember :tongue:

darn that amnesia

flowerforyou

you never know, I just might surprise you

ShyandBlue's photo
Sun 06/29/14 12:43 PM