Community > Posts By > iky50

iky50's photo
Thu 07/23/15 11:05 AM
i have seen all u men and ladies said. its great and interesting, i have my reasons for the 2 topics i posted.
my first topic based on the fact that a black african man was killed by his so called american wife, the story makes me to release that first topic. the guy was killed 1yr ago at texas, i am close friend to the family, so no one can blame me why i make the first topic and change to another type of topic in the second one.
i change my topic in this second topic base on what makes me respect americans, its cause an american man who base in nigeria at lagos who i know one on one makes me love americans no matter the ugly incident that i talked about.
this man is so kind by showing what real love is to all the people around him by employed almost everyone that is humble to his company, he crown it all by marring a native of mine and shows what American is to the members of the family. since then i know AMERICANS are good and need to be respected. i am mechanical engineer by profession i am not a begger or poor guy in my country but i must say what is truth. THANKS

iky50's photo
Thu 07/23/15 10:39 AM
So as the saying goes...once you go black...:laughing:

iky50's photo
Tue 07/21/15 01:10 PM
i know this world is created to be equal. and its good to live on it no matter the nationality, i knew some blacks which fell in love with whites and the company is great and smooth. i believe colour or nationality cant separate nature, i really know that this world is full of mixture and pressure to live in. lets keep the world moving and expanding the mixture in colour. i appreciate American's for been great especially their women. i will be happy if i join among the people that have american woman as my wife cause i like mixture in colour. may i get one who will take me for what i am and who i am. LOVE U ALL, AMERICAN'S

iky50's photo
Tue 09/10/13 12:35 PM
Thanks a lot u ladies and gentle men that commented on my post, i have learn reasons why its so, i am really interested on americans i just have the passion on them i really want to have american woman as wife, i know many men are fake and scammers, any serious woman that is interested on me can feel free to talk to me and lets know what can come out of it.

iky50's photo
Sat 09/07/13 05:28 AM
Sorry i say it here, why do women from usa didnt want to do anything with african men ?, i have notice this many places, i think its cause the site is fake, now am in a real and better place still the same thing is what i see here, is it that were not good on bed or cause were not handsome ?, am real and am here for good american but none of them is ready to have a good talk with me, anyone with the reason why its so pls tell me