Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 05/17/15 02:32 AM
Most people are bare faced liars...the rest have beards laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 05/16/15 06:12 AM
Many are fickle and bad mannered online.You will get used to it.And keep in mind,it only takes that one woman who will keep talking to you to make it all worth while.
Hang in there,and good luck :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:50 PM

And I am sure all those with slutty pics will find someone to love them too:banana: :banana: if you have got it .. Flaunt it . Whether it is beauty.. Confidence , personality.... There are no rules when it comes to attraction :banana: :banana:

It would get boring and messy if we all looked for the same wouldn't it ?

Hi Blondey waving

hi u .. waving I certainly would not think either you or fly boy were sluts if you decided to show more skin .drool drool : tongue2 labels are subjective and harmful as is enforcing self ideals of attraction on others pitchfork
Indeed,and depending on how someone says he or she looks slutty,might even be meant as a compliment :wink: :banana:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:37 PM

And I am sure all those with slutty pics will find someone to love them too:banana: :banana: if you have got it .. Flaunt it . Whether it is beauty.. Confidence , personality.... There are no rules when it comes to attraction :banana: :banana:

It would get boring and messy if we all looked for the same wouldn't it ?

Hi Blondey waving

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 05/15/15 02:27 PM
I suppose it depends on just how slutty or revealing the picture is.Many profiles state that 'looks are not important'.Maybe they are not 'most' important if looking for LTR,but most would admit to needing some physical attraction.She could have the best body i have ever seen,avatars,pictures of scenery,but if i can't see her face clearly,i am not interested...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 01:03 PM
Have a look for yourself and join in the forums.You will see that friendships,and even a few relationships have been formed here.
Many are interesting,some are as crazy as a flock or wardrobes ! But good people :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 09:33 AM
Thanks everyone,i turned 50 in February frustrated laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 09:24 AM
Being nice pays off to nice people.If they are not nice,it doesn't matter...:smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 05/14/15 09:20 AM
Happy Birthday Pancho ! :banana: drinker :banana:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:56 PM
Your profile is okay.Add a few more pics and remove all the contact details
Good luck...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:50 PM
You can't always find that a picture is fake,so just be careful anyway :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 01:06 PM

I know two couples who tried it,and they haven't been the same since.If you're going to try it,talk it through properly first.As one of the guys in a relationship found out,his wife started to see the third person involved behind his back.It would be too complicated for me and not worth the hassle...

I know some that it actually helped.
I think 'helped' is a bit of a cop-out. If the relationship isn't working and it takes a third party to keep it going,why bother being together ? Be single instead and play the field.
But i do accept that some couples enjoy the company of others that way and are in some strange way still exclusive in deeper emotions...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:51 AM
I know two couples who tried it,and they haven't been the same since.If you're going to try it,talk it through properly first.As one of the guys in a relationship found out,his wife started to see the third person involved behind his back.It would be too complicated for me and not worth the hassle...

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 09:39 AM

is it true ? young women like to have sex with matured man (15 years more than their age???..
if so why?
What's the matter ? Didn't it cover age differences in the Kama Sutra you created a thread about earlier ? Try reading it instead of looking at the pictures all the time...frustrated

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 08:35 AM

Though a woman is reserved, and keeps her feelings concealed; when she gets on the top of a man, she shows all her love and desire. A man should gather from the actions of the woman of what disposition she is, and in what way she likes to be enjoyed. (Kamasutra, 1883)

is anyone deny this? especially women???

You ask if any women deny this ? Try reading some more of the Kama Sutra,or are the pages stuck together now laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 05/13/15 02:45 AM
I'll bring a drum kit and a pair of broomsticks for you to play them with and fly around the room on :smile:
Have a fantabulous birthday lovely lady flowers :smile: flowers

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 05/12/15 10:34 AM

Not sure ... was about to say "I can't seem to shake these 2 kilos I put on" ... but the problem is .. I CAN shake them laugh

I don't mind having curves, but these 2 kilos are just not welcome... I didn't invite them over either ... guess they're having a good time clinging to my body ...
Rushes to change his username to '2kilos' haha
Nothing wrong with nice curves Crystal flowerforyou

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/11/15 02:57 PM
Edited by Justfun_1 on Mon 05/11/15 02:59 PM

Who were the first people you remember seeing when you first came on the forums?
I was completely lost at first but the people i remember first seeing here when i came on were beachfarmer, no1phD, blondie, soufie, bashajones drinks
The same suspects for me too Romeo haha. I also remember noticing Crystal,RCB,Scoob,and Leigh.
The first person to acknowledge me and say hello was Blondie :smile:
Oh,and not forgetting seeing your good self on here,but a little later drinker

Justfun_1's photo
Mon 05/11/15 07:31 AM

They don't have hearts or brains,,, so good luck buddy.
You shouldn't say that,your future ex wife might be reading this laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 05/10/15 11:35 AM
If i liked it,i wouldn't think she was 'too' noisy would i ? :wink: laugh

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25