Community > Posts By > Justfun_1

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 05/12/16 03:23 PM
Happy birthday Crystal :smile:
Have a fantabulous day flowerforyou :banana: flowers

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/27/16 09:17 AM

That in 2 hours from now I will be on stage, doing the opening of the gig.
OMG.
I shed a few tears when I realized the last time I was on a sort of stage, was when doing my dad's eulogy.
But if I can do that ... I can do this too! Hope my dad will be with me tonight happy
Break a leg Crystal (but try not to break a drumstick !) :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/27/16 08:07 AM

I enjoy flirting, it's part of getting to know someone. I also see it as being intelligent and humorous when done properly with someone of a like-mind. It's an art-form when done in that way. I don't see it as a head on attraction if someone flirts with me, it's simply their nature. Some of the ladies in the forum are wonderful flirts when they want to be, and i see that for what it is...just a giggle. Sadly not everyone will see it that way if they don't like or understand it, but life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same way...:smile:

Ah yes. The intelligence mixed with humor is the art of it in my opinion too Justfun :thumbsup:

And yes some people will see it for more than it is, but at the end of the day actions are the things that confirm feelings and once a person doesnt follow through with significant action, flirtation is merely smoke... not a fire happy
Agreed, but that is after we find out whether the flirtation is indeed humerous conversation, or it is leading to something more. It can be a fine line, and for the example of the online forum, it would have it's limits until, or unless it goes private...:wink:

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 04/27/16 04:51 AM
I enjoy flirting, it's part of getting to know someone. I also see it as being intelligent and humorous when done properly with someone of a like-mind. It's an art-form when done in that way. I don't see it as a head on attraction if someone flirts with me, it's simply their nature. Some of the ladies in the forum are wonderful flirts when they want to be, and i see that for what it is...just a giggle. Sadly not everyone will see it that way if they don't like or understand it, but life would be pretty boring if we all thought the same way...:smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 04/26/16 10:09 AM
I was very naive when i chose my username on M2. It was meant as a 'hopefully sharing a fun life with someone' kind of thing. I soon found out through the forums that 'fun' means something completely different online, ! And to make matters worse, i have read some profiles that say they are not looking for 'justfun', but i don't take it personally haha.
Some usernames are blatant and obvious, but perhaps a few others like mine had no idea when they first started ?
Each to their own on here. If they are seeking an intimate encounter, then good luck to them. But i would prefer someone unlike my namesake online :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 04/22/16 02:45 AM
A real (even cyber) friendship happens naturally, so i have no problem with that. It's still a chemistry even if it's platonic. If the understanding and humour is there, why wouldn't we want to stay in touch ? As Joe said, good friends are few and far between. I'm lucky enough to have made a few friends from here and other sites, so i consider myself lucky even though i came here looking for a relationship...

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 03/25/16 03:59 AM
My condolences Crystal...
It's a mind-numbing time, and the daffodils are a nice thought for now and the future. Memories are our greatest gift for the loss of loved ones, they pop-up at the most unexpected times to remind us and make us smile. flowerforyou

Justfun_1's photo
Tue 01/26/16 12:52 PM
I do consider myself a gentleman,but times have changed. I will always offer to pay,but i am aware that some men will expect more than a kiss on the cheek if they have paid,so she might be worried about that initially. I am talking about a first date here,so hopefully,after a short time,she would know my intentions are honourable...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 12/31/15 10:22 AM
5 hours and 20 minutes to go here in England. I have a gig tonight,so happy new year all you lovely Mingle people :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 12/05/15 06:01 AM
I remember being asked about this at the start of what i would call my only real relationship. I found it easy to say i love you,but when she asked if i was in love with her i didn't know what it meant. After a little time and the relationship progressing,i got that deep feeling and suddenly knew what it meant. I now categorise love as being for family and close friends,and 'in love' as something deep that develops between lovers. I kind of understand the 'i still love you' thing when a relationship ends,that would be if you are still friends of course ! It's the friendship and understanding that still remains,but the depth of being 'in love' is no longer there :)

Justfun_1's photo
Wed 11/11/15 03:31 PM
If it starts with passion,the chances are that it will be hot,but short lived. But if the passion grows with friendship,everything should be better.And it might even last !:smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 09/06/15 02:47 PM
So many variables. Let's face it,with some people,just a look is all it takes for them to think they have a chance. Then there's that extra moment of eye contact when you are interested. Saliva running down the chin as you stare can be off putting to some lol.
But on the whole,i think most decent people will accept a friendly smile for what it is :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 09/04/15 01:14 PM
You're a fighter Debbie,stay strong ! :smile: flowers

Justfun_1's photo
Sun 08/30/15 06:24 AM
1986 would be the happiest time of my life so far. In January of that year i had never been in love or been abroad. By the end of the year,i was in love,and had travelled to lots of different countries. A very happy and life changing year :)

Justfun_1's photo
Sat 08/29/15 04:17 AM
At 50 i don't want to be bringing kids into the world. A best friend and lover would be just fine to share life with :smile:

Justfun_1's photo
Fri 08/28/15 08:20 PM
But Misty,in your case you have always advertised yourself as a womaniser. A little late to dispel that particular myth don't you think ? laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 02:09 PM

Who told you I like cake?mad rant :angry: indifferent ok... How much?

I work for the NSA...i know all your dirty and not so dirty secrets. pitchfork :banana: :angel: :laughing: :laughing:

No Strings Attached is a company now ? :banana: laugh :banana:

Yes. I work for the marketing division. Can i have a few minutes of your time to conduct a survey?

Of course,as long as you don't ask how long is a piece of string. I never could answer that one :smile:

We'll skip that question and go back to it later...

The quality control department would like to see you now. ;)

Gulp ! I should pass with flying colours,but i'll hide my crazy string just to be on the safe side...

Please forward all your concerns to our customer service personnel.

We make it a point to ensure maximal security and comfortability for all participants.

Don't forget to fill out the customer satisfaction sheet before you go.

bigsmile

Customer satisfaction is often 'sheet' with NSA,so i'll fill out the form for my own satisfaction with coloured crayons laugh

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 01:59 PM

I work for the NSA...i know all your dirty and not so dirty secrets. pitchfork :banana: :angel: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes. I work for the marketing division. Can i have a few minutes of your time to conduct a survey?

Of course,as long as you don't ask how long is a piece of string. I never could answer that one :smile:

We'll skip that question and go back to it later...

The quality control department would like to see you now. ;)

Gulp ! I should pass with flying colours,but i'll hide my crazy string just to be on the safe side...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 01:55 PM

serious question you are having a relationship with your best friend most beautiful person you have ever seen and its an open relationship. can you handle it and how?

That's not my idea of a relationship. Too many complications and possibilities of losing that friend...

Justfun_1's photo
Thu 08/27/15 01:47 PM

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25