Community > Posts By > sevastra23

sevastra23's photo
Fri 07/26/13 03:05 PM
they used to punish gay muslims back then.. but they don't in our day and age.. unless ur in Saudi Arabia and express your sexuality in public.. they're not exactly representing islam the propper way as i'm sure you've noticed already.. i'm gay and proud in an arab country with the islamic law and still living :p islam's great.. we just happen to have idiots representing us.. what i do in this life is between god and i.. and i don't need or want ppl to tell me the rules at my age and if i'm going to bloody heaven or hell neither.. i could go on and on but i'll stop here.. point is.. u dont like dark chocolate leave it alone.. no point in cursing at it or stepping on it.. hope that made sense :p i dnt care what religion a person follows, i judge them regardless of..

sevastra23's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:57 PM
The Quran... it's got everything you need to know.. get a translated version... it's a tough religion but has actual logic.. except for the no gay rule -.-.. and extremists might scare you off like most extremists of any religion.. forget them and remember god is merciful.

sevastra23's photo
Wed 07/24/13 08:30 PM
liars, cheats, and the whole tanned up colored lenses hair extensions face paint jobs new american barbie look..most don't even need that crap :/ and the duck face *.* die out already