Community > Posts By > N2000

N2000's photo
Sun 09/15/13 01:00 PM

Sexual incompatibility will undermine an otherwise solid relationship. I have heard many men complain that their wives weren't giving it up enough, which usually drives men to find it elsewhere. When their wives find out, they blame their husbands for infidelity, and they certainly are blameworthy, but so are their wives.

I was in an intense relationship with woman for about three years. She was the most sexual woman I have ever known. She has abnormally high testosterone. She has always been horny. She has always loved sex, and she knows great sex from all over variations. She is the most sexually experienced woman I have ever known. She has been with at least thirty men, and I have not judged her for it because what she did before I fell in love with her was none of my business.

She married a man who was much older yet far less experienced. She tried to teach him how to have good sex. He used to ridicule her when she asked him to do something completely normal like cumming on her ****. She even loves facials. She has a *** fetish that she acquired in college when her boyfriends used the withdrawal method.

I always accommodated her sexual fantasies & desires. Her husband used to demean her for them. He though great sex was rolling on top of her and doing her missionary. She wanted rough sex while bent over their bed or at least doggie style. Finally after years of being degraded and rejected and her husband refusing to learn, she grew to loathe having sex with him. When she couldn't avoid him, she'd submit with the hope of it ending quickly. But by then it took him a long time to orgasm, so she'd have to use lubricant. Her last few years with him were sexual misery.

There is no excuse for refusing to learn how to have great sex. Were I to meet a woman who wants to teach me what she expects during sex, I have an obligation to learn sans judgment. I know that sexual incompatibility will destroy an otherwise wonderful relationship.

My advice is open communication sans judgment. Men ought to encourage women to tell them what they like and don't like during sex. Accentuate and perfect what they like and avoid what they don't. That way you'll be much happier.

Well said, Thank you. I had a relationship with a married man. I am married to my husband (separated).But I did not had any affair 13 year I met this guy. Same problem sexless marriage.But we had great relationship.What I did I search on the net how to have a good relationship and sex. I followed those advice. There are lot of info to have good sex and have a healthy relationship. We ended our great relationship, because he is married. Women have to learn how to feed their husband. Do not blame them if they eat out side later.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:41 PM

What you guys think is it the size of the boat or motion in the ocean that most women what?!

YES,size does matters. That is depend on other person. if she OK with small, that's mean its fit for her. If someone experience difference sizes, then that person know which size is good for her. I think size is matter for good enjoyment.

Look in the Ocean,There are different size boats and they have different speeds.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:43 PM

There's a lot of factors for a sexless marriage. Could be stress, emotional (which could break down into further categories), could be the wrong moments when one craves it while the other does not and vice versa, genetics (many different factors here), hormones, attraction. I'm sure there's many other possibilities, but to me these are the most common ones I have heard of.

I agree with you. But why they don't want get help instead of argument annoying finding something hobby to stay away.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:25 PM

What you guys think is it the size of the boat or motion in the ocean that most women what?!

size is very matters. That is depend on other person. if she OK with small, thats mean its fit for her. If someone experience difference sizes, then that person know which size is good for her. I think size is matter for good enjoyment.

Look in the Ocean,There are different size boats and they have different speeds.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:06 PM

It's not the size of the boat nor the motion in the ocean, it's whether or not the captain can stay in port long enough for all the passengers to get off.

drinker

sooooooooooo funny

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 09:03 AM

Some times you have to forgive them but do you really ever forget? If you don't forgive them..it can really bring you relationship down and effect it. If you don't forgive them sometimes it is better to end the relationship.

I agree with you. It depend on reason. Cannot forgive all the time.Before forgive find out why its happened.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:58 AM

There's more to life than just sex.
[/quote

That's mean sex is not important for happy and healthy marriage.
More explanations please

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:54 AM

So you would get into a relationship with someone who had a dog you were scared of and expect him to give it up?

I would expect anyone with a severe fear or allergy to bring it up immediately.

Errr ... Do you come with an off-switch for feelings? I don't. I'm not talking arranged relationship here, about being in love with a bloke. And sorry, I can't simply switch those feelings off if he happens to have a dog that scares the living daylights out of me.
How that was to be resolved, I don't know. That's why I said: difficult decision!

And okay, your OP states "for someone your dating". From what I understand dating is simply a test-drive, no strings attached, so why would one get rid of a loved pet for a date?
So in that case the answer is simple: No.

Dating/relationship and anything along those lines.

I could never ask someone to give up a pet. That would be me asking them to be an irresponsible pet owner, which is not something I'd do.

If he really love you or need you he would give up. But u should give a reason for that.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:52 AM

I know a women love dogs and volunteering for dogs adopting. She bring dogs every weekends for sleepover. her weekend spending with dogs. No time for her husband. She is enjoying her time with dogs, husband spending time doing house choirs. They are in sexless marriage. This lady does not want to have sex.In her life her first priority is her dogs and supporting them. All her friends are dogs friends. In this case, my opinion is first priority should be her husband and family happiness.Its like husband is a another dog for her. I have 2 dogs, I love them.But my first priority is my kids. my thinking is first relationship. Then people should marry animal.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:48 AM

how to start dating and relationship

It is easy to start dating and relationship, But very difficult to maintain it.I have no idea. maybe online.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:46 AM

how to start dating and relationship

It is easy to start dating and relationship, But very difficult to maintain it.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:21 AM
Edited by N2000 on Sat 09/14/13 08:44 AM
Why men live in sexless marriage or relationship??
Why women or men refuse sex when they get older.still in good shape and healthy.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 08:16 AM

Look bad sex is when u ain't sniffing licking and u don't have that many positions to put that woman in .
look most women when they want sex and you're in a relation ship u better be hitting it right cuz she might leave ya

That's actually not always the case. There some women prefer not to so much engage in sex that because its not that important to them. Now for me im the opposite, not that it is all that important but i do take care of the one im with. At the same time though ot depends how willing there are give themselves. Can bad sex brake a relationship yes. That doesn't me there can't be room for improvement if the other is willing...

I agree with you. I had a relationship with a man in sexless marriage.Wife does not like even talk about sex when the guy trying to help her. They are having sex once in two month. she does not want to go any kind of therapy. Guy was tired,and met me had a great relationship.not only the sex. recently he see a Councillor,She told him, He expecting too much sex from his wife. Weird. She gave him books to read. We stop seeing each other.He tried to leave wife,But because of society,Divorce problems he decide to stay with his wife in a sexless life. I feel so bad. Why men have to suffer like this. Why when women get older stay away from sex.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:34 AM

How can we keep an healthy relationship

Understanding each other and needs, keep happy each other specially with sex.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:31 AM
No, you should not sex with every man you meet. do sex with right man who love you.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:29 AM
I know a women love dogs and volunteering for dogs adopting. She bring dogs every weekends for sleepover. her weekend spending with dogs. No time for her husband. She is enjoying her time with dogs, husband spending time doing house choirs. They are in sexless marriage. This lady does not want to have sex.In her life her first priority is her dogs and supporting them. All her friends are dogs friends. In this case, my opinion is first priority should be her husband and family happiness.Its like husband is a another dog for her. I have 2 dogs, I love them.But my first priority is my kids.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:11 AM

Well I assume you are speaking of sex, so I will say a combination of the two, since there is a time and place for both. Romance runs throughout the whole relationship in a perfect one, and even rough sex can be romantic as long as the partners are comfortable with it.

Agree with that.

Yea I agree with it too! But maybe spice it up with dressing up n food bigsmile lol

I agree too.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:07 AM

I am an artist of a few different mediums. Conveying a feeling whether through visual art like my pictures or audio art like music. Feelings are an expression of ones inner self or soul. We label them with adjectives to help describe the indescribable and to add logical explanation to the illogical or intangible.

Feelings are an expression of ones inner self or soul. We label them with adjectives to help describe the indescribable and to add logical explanation to the illogical or intangible.

You are right.

N2000's photo
Sat 09/14/13 05:53 AM

have you met a man that had the qualities your were looking for ,but there was no attraction?

I met a guy who has everything, attraction too. had a short wonderful relationship.But he is married.

N2000's photo
Fri 09/13/13 03:51 PM

May sound very romantic, but if it means you cannot be together for a decade or more, it becomes very painful experience nonetheless.

True Love is always painful, but in the end they will be together. firm determination and love move every hurdle in their path. God help those who help themselves.

If you say true love is painful,but in the end they will be together. I am in pain now,my love is true love. will see my dream will come true.

Yes true love is very painful,but I don't know they will be together or not.