redawn's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:06 PM
thanks

redawn's photo
Thu 08/15/13 06:01 PM
you look younger than your age

redawn's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:58 PM

Please give me some input on what I'm doing wrong. I seem to be attracting every creepy guy on the internet!!! frustrated

i feel those creepy guy have some problem not specifically you...

redawn's photo
Thu 08/15/13 05:52 PM
sometimes i feel same but i dont let the weakness side of me get over, if we look deep wth in we have this so called strength. We just need to look at the positive side, the blessings we have and the friends sorrounds us that really cares.

redawn's photo
Thu 08/15/13 02:11 PM

Hmm i just went through a situation and in the past when i was alot younger i would keep the resentment and hang on to it to deal with it. Today knowing what i do know, I've learned to let go. Yeah it might be around for a bit, bit noware like it use to be.

redawn's photo
Wed 08/14/13 07:07 AM

I've had guys show uo on my friends list... Can someone please tell me how to remove them.... Thanks

laugh go to your friends list and click that x in top right side

redawn's photo
Wed 08/14/13 06:07 AM
sick sick

Life goes on all right but it doesn't always seem to move on! frown

Life can be like taking a highway; too much traffic, too many 'hit & runs'. I changed lanes, took an exit to some back-road and lost myself. No interested in getting back of any highway. I'll just visit now and then...traffic has only gotten worse.

redawn's photo
Wed 08/14/13 06:06 AM
sad

redawn's photo
Wed 08/14/13 06:06 AM
sad

redawn's photo
Wed 08/14/13 06:00 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about losing yourself in a relationship. I have been guilty of that. Having the other person and what they want become more important than you and what you want.

frustrated haaaist was in that situation too sad

redawn's photo
Wed 08/14/13 06:00 AM

I thought this thread was going to be about losing yourself in a relationship. I have been guilty of that. Having the other person and what they want become more important than you and what you want.

frustrated haaaist was in that situation too sad

redawn's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:06 AM
:smile: :banana:

Life does go on yes! live your life the best way you can and put the pass behind you. Be who you are and don't worry about the ones that hurt you.

redawn's photo
Tue 08/13/13 09:06 AM
:smile: :banana:

Life does go on yes! live your life the best way you can and put the pass behind you. Be who you are and don't worry about the ones that hurt you.

redawn's photo
Tue 08/13/13 08:56 AM

but that's not what eminem said frustrated

eminem
lose yourself
http://youtu.be/P4Uv_4jGgAM

different views...

redawn's photo
Tue 08/13/13 08:18 AM
we may lose the people we love and cared, we may lose the things we have,or the life we use to have but what important is we never lose yourself

redawn's photo
Tue 08/13/13 08:09 AM
Sometimes people pretend they cared only to wake up one night and realise what he said was all lied. But what matter most is in the end how many times we cried we know that life goes on and tomorrow is another day to start...

redawn's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:17 AM
not 2 but 8 hugz... thnks

redawn's photo
Mon 08/12/13 07:16 AM

just so tired

You don't need a hug.
You need a pillow, a blanket, and a cardboard box (Just in Case).

think

hmmmmmppppp

redawn's photo
Sun 08/11/13 08:27 AM
thanks

redawn's photo
Sun 08/11/13 08:26 AM

thanks

Previous 1 3