Community > Posts By > xxxlatinboyxxx

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:19 PM
Hello to all the beautifull ladies, i want your honest feedback and rate me as well... and if you want to chat hit me up :)

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:11 PM
Hi wats up ladies, i. Fun and will make you laugh and you want to chat or get to know me hit me up send me a message or email to my profile... when you do text state you name and say ur from mingle

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Fri 01/24/14 12:21 AM
Thanks dude... but i dnt think women are bad... im just wondering why they choose a "douche" (even though they have all the evidence in front of them) over a nice respectfull guy

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Fri 01/24/14 12:14 AM
Trsut me im a guy with confidence, im the one that's inviting to go to places, im the one who suggest to do fun and exciting things... but at the same time im respectfull and understanding...

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Fri 01/24/14 12:08 AM
Its not an excuse when you see all the facts, the truth, and real life experiences... i wouldnt have asked this question if i hadnt seen it with my very own eyes...

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Fri 01/24/14 12:04 AM
Ive tried that already... i even tried to be someone different instead of my self... im stumped

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Fri 01/24/14 12:02 AM
Im not talking about that... what my question was why would a girl rather be with a "douche" who will treat them like ****, hurt them, hit them, use them, and cheat on them instead of a "nice guy"... that's all

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Thu 01/23/14 11:55 PM
True true becuz that has happend to me a couple of times...

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Thu 01/23/14 11:52 PM
@ Candiapples... im not bashing on any girls, i was merely asking a question

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 05:43 AM
Hey what's up im angel... does anyone play MW3 (Modern Warfare 3) or Black Ops 2 online on PS3? If you do let me know or find me online. My gamer tags are "prettyboy_slip" or "SuPreMe_Skippy"... hit me up 1v1

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 05:31 AM
"What seems to be the ociffer problem"

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 05:24 AM
@ TwatStrat... yea it is but at the same time douche describes both sides. I myself was like that at some point (without ever hitting or laying my hands on a girl. My parents taught me better than that) but then changed. And through out my years of observation i noticed what girls go for now-a-days. What im trying to say is that the new Definition of "Douche" in a girls point of view is "oh he's a nice guy, he'll change, he loves me, give him a chance"... funny

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 05:08 AM
@ 4evababy... i know what you mean, but what im talking about is basically leaving the abusive relationship scenario out. Girls still would rather have a guy like that and then they go find a shoulder to cry on from a nice guy like me. Ive seen girls with the option to leave, break it off, end their relationship, and walk away, but still stay. Why is that? Im a smart guy and capable of figuring things out but this has me stumped. I understand that most girls wont leave becuz they "love" who they're with, but dont they understand that "love" is a mutual thing (50-50), not one sided or includes fists, getting cheated on, hurt, put down, and used... that is the truth and its a sad truth

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 04:55 AM
@ Indignus... thanks and yea i know girls go through that cycle alot... i ****ing hate that becuz then they go find their nice guy friend (who likes them and would give the world to them) and cry on their shoulders then they get better and go find another douche... **** ive gone through that i was that ****ing nice guy

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 04:44 AM
Edited by xxxlatinboyxxx on Mon 01/20/14 04:47 AM
@ Paintecards01.... Trust me ive tried different taste of women, different types, different religions, different personalities, different ethnicities, different backgrounds, and yet they all turn out to be the same which is sad and funny at the same time basically ironic.

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Mon 01/20/14 04:38 AM
Edited by xxxlatinboyxxx on Mon 01/20/14 04:45 AM
@ 2Kidsmom..... Yea i do huh lol.. i just barely notice that right now... i guess i got caught up in what i was writing about :-)

xxxlatinboyxxx's photo
Fri 10/25/13 10:06 PM
hello I'm angel, there's been a question that has always bugged me and I've always ask myself. is that why do girls nowadays want guys that treat them bad cheat on them hits them makes them sad doesnt appreciate them and plays around with there emotions and feelings and everything but yet that's what a girl really wants and when they have a nice guy right in front of them they dont want him they don't even take an interest in getting to know him that has always bothered me and I've always ask myself why why is that why does a girl prefer a douche over a guy thats going to treat her like a princess I real gentleman... i understand the whole "rebel and bad boy" crap... but still doesnt answer my question... i know the saying good guys finish last and its true so very true... sometimes i feel like giving up and being a total douche maybe girls would find me more interesting... so please if u have and answer help me out...