Community > Posts By > EdwardCB

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:11 PM
Nope I am again

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:07 PM

Your profile is good, but not sure what a bug plus is? Lol
Participate in forums, show ur true character and I'm sure u will be beating (Americans) off with a stick in no time lol.
Unfortunately I'm Australian so I won't even bother you lol
thts funny but its true though

Thank you sir

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 06:05 PM

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:52 PM

The restraining order....
Guess what guy? I approached her and told what my madness was and that it was not fare to secretly manipulate my way into her life.rant She offered me to sit in with her and her mom on the patio. I was shocked!!!:banana:

Well it seems like you dont have to peep out the window, do you? noway You're good 2 go, just take it slow and when she's comfortable, she'll let you know.

Maybe she just feels sorry for the guy that sits there all day peeping through the blinds at her lol, or she could be trying to set him up with her mother?

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:48 PM
Your profile is good, but not sure what a bug plus is? Lol
Participate in forums, show ur true character and I'm sure u will be beating (Americans) off with a stick in no time lol.
Unfortunately I'm Australian so I won't even bother you lol

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:45 PM
Hell no I have

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:45 PM

God made you who you are. He can't help those who can't help themselves. The pain is from sin. If we didn't sin there would be no pain. If you think you are the victim you will never find true happiness. Take it from a huge sinner and someone who is paying dearly for them. But I know he guides me. It's up to me to make the right deccisions.

And I don't play the victim, never have, never will. But I have been through some very tough times and have more than likely sinned a hell of alot more than you but god didn't get me through it, my daughter did. There was no special light, no guidance, no nothing from anyone or anything. I sat down, I looked at my situation, I realised my daughter would have nothing without me as she doesn't even have her own mother in her life and I changed myself, I stepped up and now I am happy.

edward you are still young meaning you have more time to find your happiness happy
why dont you try to see the good things that happened to your life ..all the positive and ask how it was happened?

Haha yep still young and foolish.
I do see the positive now, that's why I'm happy and have learnt what not to do again and what I want from a woman. Maybe in time my view on religion will change.

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:38 PM
Welcome to mingle2 waving

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:33 PM

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:31 PM
Roflmfao.
" it puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose again"

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:20 PM

God made you who you are. He can't help those who can't help themselves. The pain is from sin. If we didn't sin there would be no pain. If you think you are the victim you will never find true happiness. Take it from a huge sinner and someone who is paying dearly for them. But I know he guides me. It's up to me to make the right deccisions.

And I don't play the victim, never have, never will. But I have been through some very tough times and have more than likely sinned a hell of alot more than you but god didn't get me through it, my daughter did. There was no special light, no guidance, no nothing from anyone or anything. I sat down, I looked at my situation, I realised my daughter would have nothing without me as she doesn't even have her own mother in her life and I changed myself, I stepped up and now I am happy.

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:12 PM

that i bust out laughing out of nowhere when I think of something funny, or when I see my kid do the same thing.

Hahaha I do the same thing and ppl are like, wtf is he smoking?

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:10 PM

My parents made me. Either from sex or medical assistance. Im not sure. Ive never seen them. I know they exist thru word of mouth. Letters from them. There is bad in the world. I've experienced bad things. Still my parents exist. Your such a good heart EdwardCB..

smitten
Awwwwwww stop, stop, don't stop.
:wink:

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:07 PM
Women's foundation

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:03 PM

LOL... that cool-aid is good, huh...

rofl

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:02 PM

Edwards' wallet

rofl

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 04:58 PM

Roflmao, my parents made me, and theirs before them. And so on and so on. Lol. There is solid proof of evolution no proof about some guy in the sky, the creator of all my asss. U can believe in some fairy tale but I don't.

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 04:41 PM

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 04:26 PM

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/03/13 04:24 PM

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next