Excellent zombie movie.

Looks ok but I hate slow zombies..

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/31/13 10:19 PM

No Ramz ;) Hmmm theres an idea Edward

Haha an a good idea and that ;)

EdwardCB's photo
Sat 08/31/13 10:17 PM
Thank you 4eva :) and what a beautiful day it is in Sydney :) had an awesome lunch, kicking back now enjoying a rum and coke with my daughter by my side :) tried to speak with my son but my ex told me too **** off lol. So I snt a nice little msg instead :p

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/28/13 03:39 PM
Hmmmm. Leave to your imagination..

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/28/13 02:23 AM
HOT... love
:tongue:

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 06:11 PM

hi , am jimlas, just at first site of your profile i became engrossed in you.Am sure my search has ended when i saw your profile,all i want now is you. can i know you more please.

Rofl.. Yeh mate u found her.. That brief description really makes u fall in love.. How much money you need?

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:59 PM

I have always wondered why most health insurance plans don't cover dental. Bad teeth can actually kill you.

Getting fillings is very expensive. More expensive than pulling a tooth. I have seen charges for pulling one tooth from $125.00 to $325.00.

With no dental plan or discount plan, the average worker just can't afford it. It is one of my pet peeves about the health care.

I'm lucky to be on a discount plan and I am getting my teeth taken care of, cleaned, etc. .. getting it all done before they pull the plan out from under me.

I wonder if Obamacare has a dental plan.

My teeth are horrible.. Recently went to the dentist well the emergency dentist to get one pulled as my face looked like I had a orange in my mouth and it cost my $280 just for one tooth and I need to go back and get 4 more pulled lol.. Don't think that's happening anytime soon..

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:50 PM
Can't wait to that "your next" comes out, looks awesome... But it's not on vuze yet :( and gets released here on the 29th

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:47 PM

I don't understand this post? is that what the sites about?To Chat? and see how things go

apparently not... pic and choose from the pics and not chat...

women are just weird anyway, so in a weird way, it makes sense...

of course it makes sense

if we wanna chat we'll chat

why is that so hard to understand?slaphead

no, women chat when guys tell them to...thats the problem with women nowadays, they never wanna listen to men, even tho they know we know best...

laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:46 PM

Any suggestions for a newish horror movie?? No slasher or torture cuz I don't like that crap.. Supernatural, zombie or something like that would be awesome, and by newish I mean 2000s pls

Of course there's no guarantee you'll like 'em all since we all like different things, but these are the post 2000 flicks I like-

Session 9
Dead Birds
Absentia
The Dead
House Of The Devil
The Innkeepers
The Children
Witches' Night
Pontypool
Cabin Fever 1 and 2
Plague Town
The Devil's Backbone
The Orphanage
The Shrine
Wake Wood
Feast
Ginger Snaps 1-3
Creep (2004)
End Of The Line
The Tunnel
Dagon
Dead & Breakfast
A Cadaver Christmas
Stake Land
Splinter
Deadgirl
The Signal
Lake Mungo
The Burrowers
The Last Winter
The Pact
The Battery
Exit Humanity
Husk

Ty torgo gunna check them out, watch some trailers and see what I like.. Really appreciate it, your my go to movie recommender lol :wink:

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:41 PM

Argh! *stumbles around with a zombified look on his face*

flowerforyou

Really enjoy your humor.

Nawwww ty :)

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:41 PM

Argh! *stumbles around with a zombified look on his face*

Dont go walking into walls....

Try not too lol

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 03:38 PM

I get no response at all............

You get what you pay for. :tongue:

Seriously, you joined 3 days ago and have just now posted something in the discussion boards, and you expect immediate success?

laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:09 AM
Youz a ho ludacris

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:06 AM
Neglectful

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:05 AM
Zoom

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:05 AM
Icing

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:04 AM
My friend forever

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:03 AM
Any suggestions for a newish horror movie?? No slasher or torture cuz I don't like that crap.. Supernatural, zombie or something like that would be awesome, and by newish I mean 2000s pls

EdwardCB's photo
Mon 08/26/13 04:01 AM
Bedazzled

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25