EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:53 AM
Zoom

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:46 AM
Bored

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:43 AM

Dog Soldier- it usually gives me what theex called an inappropriate erection, which is usually any one I had in her presence

Werewolf movie, or anime?

The werewolf movie
You're loving this ain't ya?
Its like Rouke's Drift- Balls of British Steel

Evidently I'm not loving werewolf movies as much as you.

laugh
I watched the conjuring by myself lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:41 AM
Maybe u need to look for a chick elsewhere? Other than a crack house?

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:39 AM

Hi I'm 22 I'm a lesbian stud I'm looking for some one I can call mine

I thought a guy was a stud??
Puts a whole new meaning to the word butch..
laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:36 AM
Easy E

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:32 AM
Yes.
Have u ever spread peanut butter on ur balls and let .......... Lick it off ?

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:28 AM
Edited by EdwardCB on Wed 08/21/13 04:29 AM
Outta my system- bow wow
Damn u jag lol
Promiscuous girl - nelly furtado

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:25 AM
Report report report.. And no not all of us are like that ..

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:20 AM
laugh
I'm Australian :tongue:

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:19 AM
Lets get physical- Olivia Newton John
:wink:
happy
laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:16 AM

By my count that is at least 3 that will never be heard from again...I think I'm figuring it out, what is happening here, yes; Mingle has evolved into a fire-breathing beast of a dragon and is eating all of the new people before they have a chance to post again.

I'm onto you, Mingle...Better watch yourself.smokin

laugh
Oh and u forgot the ones who say its easier to talk in emails lol. Don't fall for that. I guarantee every time it's always a nurse from Africa or a UN worker in Africa :angry: laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:08 AM

Love most time leads to heartache..

And you are here on a dating site because... ?

rofl
Last time I said that I got slammed by a lot saying that this is also a friendship site..
grumble

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:05 AM

And STDs.

Don't be silly and wrap your willy
:wink:
laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:44 AM
:beer:
Carlton draught from Australia

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 03:29 AM

i appriciate it thanks bro

Nps bro, welcome to mingle2 waving
And good luck with your search :thumbsup:

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 02:33 AM
Firstly ur profile should come from the heart and be a good description of urself so unless u know everyone on this site personally it doesn't really help to ask lol.**** Thirdly u need a better picture, probably one without a beer (or what looks like a beer) lol don't want people to think ur dumb, drunk and desperate do you?? Hope that helps lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 02:23 AM
Lmao all the critters are out tonight

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:46 AM

Prison is a place where someone is locked down almost all of the day in a cell or open space with other inmates; naturally, one can assume they would utilize that time to become more intelligent...In multiple different areas. Just as someone can go into prison a criminal and come out a scholar, more often than not they go into prison and are released only to commit more crime and more often than not crimes more serious than they were previously convicted of.

The problem isn't the system, the problem is the society. I think the problem is a lot bigger than geography or finances; we can't analyze a space shuttle exploding without every fragment of evidence, just as an analogy. The limited view that the prison system is flawed due to funds, or politics, even location; is a largely limited one taking into account the apparent "High" society that surrounds the problem.

New Zealand has almost no crime at all if not no crime at all, Canada has limited crimes that nowhere touch the violent and vicious intent of other American countries crime's. America is a continent, why, then, is it that in the North there is almost no violent crime to speak of, and yet in the middle, South, and virtually everywhere else on the continent is victim of crime in the upwards of nearly 20,000 murders with a firearm?

The problem; I propose, is not the victim or the perpetrator...No, that isn't the problem, the problem is simple...The problem is us.

No crime in New Zealand? Are u serious? Ever heard of police 10/7? .. Every single place on this earth where there is people there is crime.. Simple.

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 07:43 PM

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25