Community > Posts By > EdwardCB

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:18 AM
Yeh I get ur point.. On the news here it said they targeted him because of the girlfriend or something like that but then they showed his tweets etc etc so I'm not to sure what it would be. Either way its a shame regardless of country of birth or race that another young man lost his life other nothing

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:13 AM
Email, snapchat and I think u can send it in a mail on here if u have a pic but idk, I'm using an iPad and it don't let me do it.

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:10 AM
Massive uproar here about it ATM, everyone thinks that yeh it was a racist thing considering the shooters were black and the Aussie was white.. But hey that's the thing I guess most of the time only whites get labelled as racist but if ur Australian in general u get labelled a racist by most Americans. Funny how that works considering multiculturalism is a pretty big thing here..

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:07 AM
Seen it lol

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 01:54 AM
Seen it lol

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 12:58 AM
Anyone know of any good fast infected/rage/zombie movies like 28 days later??
English preferred please..
Already seen 28 days, 28 weeks, the crazies, mulberry street, the day, I am legend, WWZ, and probably most but would appreciate anyone's suggestions.. Thanks

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:57 PM

I agree with KIK...keep a calender of everything that has happened and keep that picture that she sent you and make sure you write down every time you do a welfare check on your son.
Hey I am a woman and some women are so mean when it comes to using the kids as a pawn. I am so glad that me and my ex never had problems like this. We actually got along so well that we just celebrated our son's birthdays together and had Christmas at my house. I think it is because he is single and I am single so we have no other people to cause any problems between us.
I think you do need to try to get into court as soon as you can and file for joint custody so you can see your son. Why would she leave 1 child with you and take the other one? Some times I just do not understand parents. SMH!!

Her excuse was, my daughter and I clash too much lmao she's a 3 yr old girl FFS.. She knows that she can't handle the both of them on her own whereas I can.. I've been there since day 1, never spent a day without my daughter and would have been the same with my son if she didn't take him away from me.. She's on drugs and so mentally unstable.. She got kicked out of the house we shared, the one she kicked me and my daughter out of before she returned. Said the police and the mafia were trying to kill her wtf? I sure know how to pick them....

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:52 PM
Yeh thanks guys.. Yep got a paper trail of absolutely everything she does.. In the process of filing an interim order as the family court hasn't even put a date on the legal proceedings.. Just hard to sit back and watch her destroy my sons life, wanting to so badly go round her house and boot in the door and take him but I know that will only make me look bad.. And the day I get my son I'm gone, far away from IT and she will never see them again unless my kids want to see her.. But don't think they will want to for a long time... Fingers crossed anyway

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:09 PM
So it's been 7 months since my ex-partner and the mother of my 2 beautiful children took off with my son and won't let me see him. Every now and then she likes to play games and sends me a picture of my son to try to hurt me because she knows I'm hurting so bad because I don't get to see him but she doesn't care about our daughter who is in my care.. So yesterday I'm enjoying my day with my daughter and I get sent a picture message of my son. I look at the picture to see how he is going, and I freaked out. He had a purple lip and scratches all over his face. So I call the police to do a welfare check on him because I know she is neglecting him and only has him so she doesn't lose her welfare payment and won't let me see him even though there is no court order in place yet. So 2 hrs later of me worrying and crying for my son the police call me back and tell me that it was just paint.. How horrible is that? She just strategically painted cuts and bruises on his face to get a reaction out of me, why can people be so cruel?? Why won't the police and child welfare agencies do anything about this? Is it just prejudice because I'm the father??

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:58 PM
Yes, haven't we all.
Have you ever been arrested?

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:42 PM
Watched shadow people and haunting in Connecticut 2. Both were terrible.

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:23 AM

I like super super cheesy horror, so I tend to watch those alone since most people I know don't like 'em, films like:

The Nostril Picker
Buttcrack
I Spit Chew On Your Grave
Terror At Blood Fart Lake

laugh
Yeh I would too.

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 07:21 AM

And I said "Almost no crime" as I wasn't entirely sure, but it certainly is nowhere near 20,000 homicides, which for a bit there was more than Columbia...You know? The country owned by the cartel?

But ur not taking into account the population difference in the 2 countries (NZ and Columbia).. Nor the high profile of the cartel.. Can't compare the crime statistics of a 3rd world country to somewhere like Australia or NZ. Yes we don't have as much murders down here but we also don't have a massive population either. I bet if we had as much pop with a terrible government we would be just as high.. Luckily we are somewhat sheltered away from all you violent animals.. laugh
:tongue:

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:18 AM
Moaner Wenowa lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:09 AM
Monster

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:08 AM
Sleep with me?
laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:05 AM

Love most time leads to heartache..

And you are here on a dating site because... ?

rofl
Last time I said that I got slammed by a lot saying that this is also a friendship site..
grumble

It most certainly is a friendship site. There are lots of couples and even married couples on here that just come to chat with friends so ignore that poster's last comment. It's all good. flowerforyou

Wouldn't facebook be more of a friendship site?? You do know when you type in google dating site mingle pops up but doesn't pop up on friendship sites, in my browser anyway lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 05:02 AM
Bed time fun

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:56 AM

thought the knife bit was a quote from that movie

a baby croc

laugh
Yeh it was lol

And a can of blue paint and some mangoes

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/21/13 04:54 AM