laugh
Great advice mate..

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 06:51 PM
^^^ good luck with that mate.....
Single.

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 04:13 PM

Single dad of 2 and yeh it's real hard to meet someone and when u do and make a date something always unexpected involving the kids pops up and u have to postpone and they think u did it on purpose so there goes that.. And the fact that u need someone who will respect ur responsibilities as a parent so there goes half the fish in the sea lol. I'm sure u will find someone eventually, well I hope I do anyway but yeh it's hard. Do I only date single moms? All I can manage to hook is single moms with 3 kids making the total of kids in the family to 5 and I want more but life is just too expensive these days to have any over 4.. So yeh it's tough and the thought of being lonely for the rest of ur life is always in the back of ur mind.. Anyway I wish all the single moms and dads good luck in there search to find someone suitable for them and their children, I know I need all the luck in the world aswell lol

Well said Edward! It takes a special kind of man/woman to step up to the challenge of taking care of more kids than they already have. Blended families. I always wanted ten kids before I had kids. Lol. laugh

Naw ty :) and yeh same here always wanted 10+ and to stay with the mother forever :/
But then I got realistic lol

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 04:11 PM
Garbage collector

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 04:09 PM
Viewing

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 04:08 PM
Yo-yo

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 04:07 PM
Rock the casbah - the clash

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 04:01 PM
Edited by EdwardCB on Tue 08/20/13 04:03 PM
rofl
Naw yeh they are lol. But the other hell no lol
@ sweetest

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 03:53 PM
Single dad of 2 and yeh it's real hard to meet someone and when u do and make a date something always unexpected involving the kids pops up and u have to postpone and they think u did it on purpose so there goes that.. And the fact that u need someone who will respect ur responsibilities as a parent so there goes half the fish in the sea lol. I'm sure u will find someone eventually, well I hope I do anyway but yeh it's hard. Do I only date single moms? All I can manage to hook is single moms with 3 kids making the total of kids in the family to 5 and I want more but life is just too expensive these days to have any over 4.. So yeh it's tough and the thought of being lonely for the rest of ur life is always in the back of ur mind.. Anyway I wish all the single moms and dads good luck in there search to find someone suitable for them and their children, I know I need all the luck in the world aswell lol

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 03:36 PM
Lmao. I have foxtel (cable tv in Australia) and its the biggest waste of money.. All it is, is repeats day after day but not that I get to watch anything I like as my daughter hogs it and watches nothing but Dora the explorer and other kids shows on the kids channel and if u change it woah watch out lol.

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 03:25 PM
And u can't blame any kind of drug for the reason they are in jail. It is quite easy to kick an addiction. Trust me I was on Herion for 5 years (from 13-18) but kicked it the moment I found out I was having a child., the people who don't admit to themselves they are at fault, they are the ones with the problem stay in the same circle of drugs, crime and jail.. They took the drug, they did the crime, they do the time simple as that..

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 03:19 PM
Personally I have been to jail (we don't have prison in Australia) multiple times when I was a misguided and out of control youth, I have learnt from my mistakes and don't blame anything or anyone for my actions, only use it as a positive learning experience. I don't judge people who are or have been in jail, who am I to do that? Who is anyone to do that? The world is full of good and bad and there is a lot of good behind bars and also a lot of bad out.. Everything happens for a reason in life and sometimes people make mistakes but who are really the bad one, the people who are in or the people who are out judging people when they don't know the story and build up to the event..

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:31 AM
I was and will always be 100% percent committed to the woman I'm in a relationship with, yes my eyes may wonder at times but what guys doesn't.. Just because I might catch a glimpse doesn't mean I would go any further..

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 01:07 AM
Jacking

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 12:48 AM
Hoping

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 12:48 AM
Conspiracy

EdwardCB's photo
Tue 08/20/13 12:47 AM
Haha 721