Wed 08/07/13 04:51 PM
Take it the girls won seeing were back down under 500

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:50 PM
Tears through the fly paper, gunna have to do better than that mate lol
Winner

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:48 PM
JP pretty big hint if he told you that he wasn't married, no kids and he was single slaphead
Plus all the free food doesn't mean much as it was almost closing time and he would have just thrown it away but still was a nice thought to spoil ur kids abit which is effort. Sounds like he made a pretty big effort but maybe just didn't want u to reject him if he asked for ur number. I agree with what old Mage said go back give him ur buisness card and let him call you. Go do it right now if u were interested in him lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:45 PM

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:44 PM
Haha free candy, sounds creepy lol
Winner is me
Right topic this time I hope

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:43 PM

Sets a rat trap with cheese for Ouizee. Whilst she is distracted I take the lead.
Winner is me ..

Hahaha oops wrong game lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:42 PM
Sets a rat trap with cheese for Ouizee. Whilst she is distracted I take the lead.
Winner is me ..

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 04:41 PM
Lol

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:32 AM
On my best behaviour from now on lol
And going to bed now, my daughters b day tomorrow so early start. Night flowerforyou
And if u want u can leave me winning till I return considering its kinda unfair to race someone when they are sleeping laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:29 AM
surprised
noway

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:28 AM
If he told u he was single.

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:25 AM

Oh no I thought we was going to be able to not hear the coon rant anymore but don't think that's going to happen
grumble

Rants? No rants. Just concentrated discourse. Mature adults who love unconditionally and have passionate religious and spiritual convictions don't rant at one another, they debate the merits of their beliefs and differences respectfully.

As should we all. :thumbsup:

Haha not you silly, could read ur posts all day biggrin

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:23 AM
Hahaha better watch what I say from now on, that's 3 posts of mine that have been removed now.
Bores everyone and retakes the lead again.

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:16 AM

After reading all your comments. I suggest he might have not wanted to give you his number, in case you might report him to his boss. What he did was def. not approved business practice.

Suggest if you do have an interest, go back, same time, w/o kids & see what happens. If interest is still there, give him your card & a "BUSINESS" explanation of the benefits of your field. Puts ball totally in his court, for further contact. See what happens.

GOOD LUCK

Any one can use my business. That is why I thought about giving him my card. With him being a store manager, I am pretty sure he does not give away food like that very often. He told me that this was his third store he had to fix. He had just been moved there.

JP go back there and work ur magic girl and get him hooked. Your a very nice gal and anybody would be lucky to have you :smile:

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:14 AM
Sorry
slaphead

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 07:09 AM
Ankle taps 2kidsmom, pauses, decides NOT to help her up and retakes the lead
waving

EdwardCB's photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:53 AM

Or ur kids are just heaps skinny and he felt sorry lol jks
-hangs head in shame-

Of course giving me the bigger frosty would totally influence their weight. laugh laugh hahawinking

laugh
Tbh I think he was flirting, so u know what to feed ur kids again tonight, or keep feeding them till u see him again :wink:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25