Thu 08/22/13 08:18 PM
Parting

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 08:16 PM
Seducing 23 yr olds :tongue:

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 05:03 PM

Feel really sorry for you

Thanks mate.. Life goes on I guess and gots to keep going with it :)

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 04:39 PM
So I seen the new saints row is coming out, looks ok but can't wait for GTA 5 to come..
Anyone know if saints row 4 will be released on Xbox or is it just ps3?

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 04:26 PM

Since being here I have encountered 15 "women" that ask for email address right away, and it turns out they are either a nurse or UN worker in Africa LOL.. Yeh right more like a grub in some 3rd world country trying to scam folks. So I think the guys that want to chat right away are sick of writing a lengthy description of themselves through an email with the hope she may be the one only to find out she's not.. LOL.. I find Facebook more effective as you can see more photos, posts and friends list to better help you determine if they are real or not and if they aren't u can always unfriend..

Two women in my province recently got scammed out of hundreds of thousands of dollars from a scammer they met. I thought people were getting smarter about this. It was on the news today

Some people are just plain stupid.. Yeh I have a little sympathy for the ones where they build a relationship over years and try to help them out and boom they are gone, but the ones that get scammed right away I have none for.. If its too good to be true then normally it is. And it's always easy to make a second email account just for the purpose of emailing someone. Keep ur buisness and ur personal life separate...

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 04:18 PM
Not much I can do.. I can't just go to her house and get my son.. She will just call the police and they will only just arrest me for trespass or some law they think i am breaking. She's keeping him way from me whilst at the same time I just want her to be involved In her daughters life.she is nuttier than a fruit cake ATM, and that's what I'm trying to explain to everyone nd anyone who should be able to determine that and act appropriately but again it leads back to prejudice because I'm the father.. I have seen a solicitor but they say it will take months to even get a mention in family court and I don't think my son has that long left TBH as the situation is getting worse nd worse.. So lost ATM but at least I have my daughter in my care, safe.. Just don't want my son to think I sacrificed/abandoned him if they decide to leave him in her care....

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 04:08 PM
Since being here I have encountered 15 "women" that ask for email address right away, and it turns out they are either a nurse or UN worker in Africa LOL.. Yeh right more like a grub in some 3rd world country trying to scam folks. So I think the guys that want to chat right away are sick of writing a lengthy description of themselves through an email with the hope she may be the one only to find out she's not.. LOL.. I find Facebook more effective as you can see more photos, posts and friends list to better help you determine if they are real or not and if they aren't u can always unfriend..

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:34 PM

No

Have you ever stood at a Bus stop during a rain storm with no umbrella ?

Yes laugh
Have u ever walked along the side of the road in the rain and some twat drives past and through a puddle and it all sprays all over you?

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:33 PM

AWWWWWwww !
Don't he just make you want to twirl his ear hairs ?
hehehe

flowerforyou

bigsmile

laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:31 PM
Run
:tongue:

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:27 PM

rise of the dead - on now,

exit humanity - on next

severed, forest of the dead - starts at 8 central time,

on chiller tonight...

And unfortunately we don't get that channel here :(

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:26 PM

Yay ty torgo that looks awesome, I seen it online but didn't want to get it cuz it's German. Do u know if its in English or English subs?

it was just on tv yesterday, it's in english...

Cool ty mighty, downloading it now :smile:

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:23 PM

And it all goes back to my point, that only whites get labelled as racist..

Oh, blacks are also recognized as being racists, but their racism isn't bad or wrong according to black racists.

laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:22 PM

Massive uproar here about it ATM, everyone thinks that yeh it was a racist thing considering the shooters were black and the Aussie was white.. But hey that's the thing I guess most of the time only whites get labelled as racist but if ur Australian in general u get labelled a racist by most Americans. Funny how that works considering multiculturalism is a pretty big thing here..

there was a white kid there... he was the one charged with the lessor crime...

He drove the car.

By the way, I do not understand why two of the punks were charged with murder when only one did any shooting.

Exactly..
Maybe accessory would be better.. But I agree with the one that pulled the trigger should be charged with murder.

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:20 PM

Yay ty torgo that looks awesome, I seen it online but didn't want to get it cuz it's German. Do u know if its in English or English subs?

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:17 PM

2 of my favourites are Dead Snow and Fido....
I've been waiting for years for some Zombie movie to show a Zombie in the morning at the bathroom mirror and his face breaks out with night-crawlers; zombies trying to get to a Grand Opening of some new store but can't get into the line for the first 100 patron and get something free; a zombie reading the newspaper and gets upset when it reads about another government study that eating brains lowers cholesterol,and the day before, another study said the opposite; some guy gives a zombie a tofu burger instead of a brain sandwich; or how about a sensitive love scene of 2 zombies in bed with the male zombie suffering from that debilitating variety of erectile dysfunction that's unique to zombies...and while looking under the sheet, he says no, then asks her to check under her pillow or the poor zombie that goes into a tattoo shop and the artist gets short tempered because of that seemingly insurmountable problem associated with getting a barbed wire bicep tattoo...lets get some life into the usual lethargic zombie movie!laugh

laugh

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:15 PM

Massive uproar here about it ATM, everyone thinks that yeh it was a racist thing considering the shooters were black and the Aussie was white.. But hey that's the thing I guess most of the time only whites get labelled as racist but if ur Australian in general u get labelled a racist by most Americans. Funny how that works considering multiculturalism is a pretty big thing here..

there was a white kid there... he was the one charged with the lessor crime...

And i think it said on the news that he was half half.. But yeh he flipped on the others..

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:14 PM
And it all goes back to my point, that only whites get labelled as racist..

EdwardCB's photo
Thu 08/22/13 03:28 AM
And they say he was a promising young baseballer.. Real shame.. The 911 call sent chills down my spine. Luckily here we don't have a high rate of murders but I guess we have half the population.. But Australia is turning to **** now.. A lot has changed in 20 years, used to be able to leave ur front door unlocked, windows open and go to the shop come home and everything was still there, now ppl are robbing and bag snatching of senior citizens.. Must be all the American movies we watch :p

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25