beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:55 PM
I agree it has been doing this for the past hour

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 02:24 PM
What the hell is this

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:22 PM
I see no reason for LD relationship. There are so many fish in the sea. What enjoyment could you possibly get from it

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 12:10 PM
Now that was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 11:27 AM

I didn't do anything embarrassing but I did have a date fart on me... 3 times!! Then told me he hopes I can deal with his "gas issues"
He didn't get a 2nd date.

Funny...same thing happened to me

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:52 AM

People who insist on driving 1 mph in front of me when the speed limit is 55....

People who refuse to move when the light turns green....

People who obliviously leave their shopping carts in the way, so no one can get through the aisle....

People in the next apartment who insist on blasting the worst of all possible '70s music at 3:00 in the morning....

People....in general....

do you have an anger issue? lol

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 09:48 AM

Do you have one?

Mine is loose change. I can’t stand to have it my car or at the bottom of my purse.

yeah i have one now!!!
tryin to figure out who da heck is playin mind games wit me!
really erks me to the bone!!!
frustrated

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

someone who knows me emailed me and said he knew me, but wont tell me who he is,,,,, and its messin me up!!!!!!!!frustrated frustrated frustrated

Tell him to take a hike! A long one

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 08:22 AM

Would you rather be married and be miserable? What if you were married to the wrong person? I think I would rather be alone and be happy all by myself. I think being alone isn't so bad, its actually kind of nice :wink:

I quess to each its own. I don't like being alone

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:37 AM

I think "afraid" is not the right word.

what is the right word?

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:37 AM

Is anybody out there afraid to live alone? I mean, if you think about, your 70 not married. and live alone. What kind of life could that be?

I think when I turn 70 I'll end up like Arthur from "The King of queens".laugh

thats funny

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:36 AM

Alone isn't so bad...married 10yrs...alone is good most of the time:banana: :banana: :banana:
I agree, I like my space!

I agree I like my space also but when I'm in my 70's (no offense to 70 year old) I would like to have someone to come home to

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:29 AM
Edited by beazlie on Tue 09/16/08 07:29 AM
Is anybody out there afraid to live alone? I mean, if you think about, your 70 not married. and live alone. What kind of life could that be?

beazlie's photo
Tue 09/16/08 07:19 AM
I'm single and I don't drink, so I quess the answer would be no

beazlie's photo
Mon 09/15/08 07:18 PM
This is my personal opinion and personal experience. Please do not take this in any other way but my opinion.
Step away..there are to many fish in the sea. You are a pretty girl and getting involved with someone who now has a record is a bad move.

beazlie's photo
Mon 09/15/08 03:57 PM

As long as they wash it and it's clean it doesn't matter to me:laughing:

Good answer

beazlie's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome!

beazlie's photo
Mon 09/15/08 12:08 PM
I just wanted to say "hello" to everybody. I hope everyone is having a great day!