Community > Posts By > justme4u2hi

justme4u2hi's photo
Fri 09/27/13 08:17 PM
I am 48, so here goes. We or a least I have no problem dating a woman near, or my age. Problem is, most women of this age seem to want a younger man and 99% is for sex. My ex went thru the change and went for a younger man because it made her feel younger and more sexual. But I had no problem nor do I in that department, it was her, not me that ended the 17 year marriage for sex.

But I find most women in this age do have sexual hangups. What is the first thing you see on sites like this from women? "Not looking for sex, etc". What do I see from the younger women? "I want passion, intimacy,etc". So most of us have a hard time finding a suitable mate. It is very hard for both sexes, but for men it is ten times worst and at our age, being rejected takes a toll where we just kinda give up and pursue other interest or activities.

justme4u2hi's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:22 PM
He was only a racist when you brought your political beliefs into the mix. You said you both had amazing chemistry and this could of been a great thing. So appreciating your zeal for Obama and not being for or against the man, you basically threw away a possibly great relationship for a man who you will never have a relationship with nor will he be there or care if yor alive or dead tomorrow, just because he is president. EVERY politician, especially the higher the ladder you go, shows they are NOT who they pitched when getting elected. But this is not about that, it is about racism which from what you tell me is what ended the relationship. We all are different, THAT is where a person knows if they are ready for a real relationship, any relationship, because it is a give and take deal, not a "he has to like everything the same as I do" deal. After all, you dont know if there were things he did not like about you and kept his mouth shut to give the relationship a chance.

justme4u2hi's photo
Thu 09/26/13 07:08 PM
People who lie wether men or women are really just insecure, low self esteem and do not trust themselves,so how can they trust someone else. I learned a long time ago that lying gets you nowhere and you realize it has just ruined your future dealing with that lie. So I made a promise to myelf, not God or anyone else, just to myself, to never lie again (and not even a white lie)and I have kept it. And I have to say that the giant weight and not having to look over my back is the most liberating and free feeling a human can have. It is disheartning to have women blame men for lies when they do it just as much and many times even more. To say it is just to get sex may be typical of some losers but I have had more sex being straight forward then lying, it just shows in the eyes. Not saying I am a goody two shoes, far from it, but we are talking about telling lies and not who we are.

justme4u2hi's photo
Wed 09/25/13 12:47 PM
So I have never done these sites, so not sure how long it takes for women to really show a genuine interest. I mean, is that not the reason why we are here? Alot of sites are turning out to be money machines with fake profiles and bots. Very sad for alot of men, myself included. I hope his site is different and we can all find that special someone who will light up our lives again because nightclubs and bars are just not what I am into for finding the right woman.

justme4u2hi's photo
Wed 09/25/13 12:40 PM
Maybe change your profile pic. Even though you want to look fun, it looks more like a resume for comedy act. Women while liking humor, want to know your serious about being on here. Hope this helps.

justme4u2hi's photo
Sat 09/21/13 10:13 PM
Look, both of you are wrong. The chart reflects this from both sides. the earth is not heading for ice age and its not heading for global warming. Scientist do NOT have "facts" when it comes to nature. No one does. Sometimes one will get lucky based on readings they measure but truth be told, scientist are just like weathermen, they can give a best guess only. How many times almost everyday do weathermen get it wrong? Alot. So put down the big sticks and worry more about making your lives more positive and happy then all this doom and gloom. Truth is, we will all be dead of desease, accidents, murder or old age before ANYTHING that changes the earths surface will affect us to extinction. Have a good day.

justme4u2hi's photo
Fri 08/02/13 05:57 PM
You know I have just recently started the whole online dating thing and feel like it is a losing battle. Where I would think most men would be bogus I am finding alot of women are the bogus ones just wanting free dinners and gifts. I have two kiddos and would rather spend the money on them and wait till I meet someone who has their heart in the right place. It is just sad at my age bracket to see this from suppose to be mature adults. Some are worst than teenagers. WEll, good luck to all and I hope you all find someone good as I hope the same for me.