Community > Posts By > mkkel

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:07 PM
What you fail to contemplate is that the event of killing the man who is god has swallowed the entire creation itself--

And we are living in the very moment of His death
Which has been greatly drawn out unto the ends of the universe

And, Indeed the dead raised
Together with His dead body
As it was written.

Just, from the vantage point of the paradox we are existing in now, the whole of the moment has not yet been realized by all--
For the moment still unfolds.

The dead raise, bodily, to newness of life
And every wrong shall be righted
As it is also written,
Have faith the scriptures are certain/yet misunderstood/hidden from the wize of this aberration of the world that once was.
We all raise

It is the core of existence
And we see but part of the sphere of our own little time.

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:01 PM
Honney he swollows up death hell and thye grave. The undoing of the graet injustice of beating this one innocent man todeatyh will be the undoing of every consequence of every injustice ever transacted.

Quite simple, he turns death right-side-out and just undoes the curse of sin, which is death!

He takes the bad song and makes it better (Hey Jude)

Everything is wrong-side-in; presently.

It is one day unlike any other.
Not light nor dark--

But at the end of this day--
It is light!

I hope you understand.

He becomes a curse to the curse and turns the death into life.

That's what love does best.

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:52 PM
He does this to separate the good from the bad; the wheat from the chaff. And at the end of the day, new heavens and new earth will appear. All that offends will be cast into one "universe" and the good and just fruits of this existence shall be saved into the "Other" universe. And a great gulf fixed between the "two".

For good and bad/light and dark/ bitter and sweet must exist. For He cannot repent of making everything in pairs. For good to exist evil must have a place also.

However, they need not be mixed together into the same cup, as they appear now. rather, they may be separated into separate vessels--

\As they shall

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:46 PM
A diamond has many facets; and it the perfect cut, each are equally true. In quantum mechanics there are many probable
outcomes, and each must be considered for their individual merit when plotting future events,...

In Christ all things are possible and there is a time and place for all things--

And, everything he spoke, was articulated in parables.

So that the wise would be confounded and seen to be fools
That the humble might learn of Him and be full.

A myth is something later proven to be false:
eg the world is flat
the universe infinite
light speed a constant
darkmatter fifth dementional;
etc.

Time is like a sphere. At the core is the moment of His death/and the creation of new heavens and new earth.

From where we appear, we look back on that moment as something that transpired long ago and far away,...

We see His death, burial and resurrection. The works of the Apostles and all the following events leading up to opur present day.

Likewise, the men of old look from their past, into this event. They see these same things, according to their own perception and ability to understand.

But, He sees all.

To Him the past and the future are the same. Light and darkness are equal; And this is the perception I seek to share with you now.

We are living in the moment of His death/and resurrection.

The act of killing the man who is God has created a paradox which snares the entire creation as a bird in the net.

All of the psalms speak of it
The prophets agree
The Music of the ages teach it

And if you were not blind to the sin of your own life, with the men you abuse, you might see things correctly also?

Friend.

It is the core event of all existence
And, indeed, we are all witnesses to it!

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 12:52 PM
your concept of time in mortal. Yet, in His eyes eternity is but a moment. All live unto Him; and its all one day to Him.
Enoch is hidden in Christ, and the mortal concept of finite time just cannot apply. You will see them soon.

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 11:19 AM
All of the mysteries of LOVE begin and end on the stake!
And, when we examine the one man, Yeshuahanazeri (a/k/a Jesus Christ); suffering and dying for the sins of the world; this is the testimony of what we see:

Darkness covered the entire earth, from about 3pm- onward
The sun and moon refused to shine
And the stars withheld their brilliance;

Then, at the moment of His death-
There was a very grate earthquake
The rocks of the earth were split

And, the graves were opened:
The prophets and the saints were raised to new-ness-of-life
And the vial of the Temple was rent-in-twain!

BANG!

The entire creation STOPPED, and just could not continue any further.

And, the only thing left that could continue into the future, ...
to satisfy the grate inertia of the entire creation was the moment its-self!

And, it may be true that we are all literally caught up together with Him, in this one moment, which has been greatly drawn out unto the utter ends of the universe!

So that He might literally reach into the future and back into the past, simultaneously-

To draw all men unto Himself!

And, this is how He "folds the heavens together as a garment". And how they are changed!

Making it possible for us to literally be crucified with Him;
To literally suffer; Die and Raise to newness of life: together with my dead body! (Is 26:19)(AKJV)

Also, this may explain why no one knows the day or the hour of His appearing:

Because it is not "By and By"
Its not next week, month or year:

Rather, this event is ever with us
And it is not possible for us to be separated from it
Nor from Him

Rather, it is one moment/day & hour unlike any-other

But at the end of the day- It is morning
New Heavens and new earth come forth. And all things that offend, are done away with.

Yes. Understand?

mkkel

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:57 AM
Copyright Friends of Jesus Christ, Inc.

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:28 AM
They destroyed Mars and were influencing the Children of Adam to advance technology on Earth, prematurely. This is why they were shut up until the end of the present age. Do you know the story of Lilith? Adam's first wife? Her children perished when they destroyed Mars with their advanced weapons.

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:10 AM
Maybe I spoke 2 soon. Your profile looks good.

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:08 AM
Cut your job and grow some hair. The Nazi look is so 20's

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:06 AM
Thanks, I feel sexy!

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:05 AM
heheheheheheheheheheh

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:05 AM
Last time I checked, and correct me if I'm misspoken, but didn't the respectable citizenry crucify ou6 Lord and kill our His prophets?

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:58 AM
I just got out of federal prison, ... should I clean up and become a respectable citizen????

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:55 AM
Thanks for your comment. And I agree. You have to meet someone before you can say yes or no. I was just curious what you though at first glance. From what I understand women decide in the first 10 seconds if they would have sex with a man; upon meeting someone interesting? It is human nature that
brings us together. I think you're very HOT!!

mkkel's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:49 AM
I don't date women over 26. Sorry.smooched

mkkel's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:18 PM
jUST WONDERING WHAT THE LADIES MIGHT SAY?

mkkel's photo
Tue 09/23/08 11:10 PM
You look Boy-ish in the pix. But, that just adds mystic when viewed in light of your whole profile. Ditch the green filter though (Yuck); Without that I'm sure that you are a beautiful, sex and attractive young woman! b(Yum yum!)

mkkel's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:58 PM
I think your supper HOT!!! And I would love to have you keep my house!

mkkel's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:55 PM
Sure, I would love 2 date u!!!

Previous 1