Community > Posts By > naughtysparks

naughtysparks's photo
Mon 08/19/13 11:37 PM
Im looking for a decent girlfriend :heart: im just your average aussie guy gemini mid 20's happy go lucky polite and honest.
I ONLY WISH TO HEAR FROM GENUINE PEOPLE PLEASE.
Stop by and give me a nudge :smile: or a quick message if your interested thanks

naughtysparks's photo
Mon 08/19/13 04:21 AM
Hey everyone :banana:
I :heart: love talking to people :tongue: nd making friends so come by and say hi

naughtysparks's photo
Mon 08/19/13 01:23 AM
Hey girls flowerforyou
Im looking for femal:wink: e friends stop by my page and say hey

naughtysparks's photo
Mon 08/19/13 01:13 AM
Do you believe in love or is it all lust??
Personally I hate how so many of us (both males and females) make decisions on people they are interested in solely on bodies looks etc,whether its a a guy looking for a girl with a tight tummy and huge chest or a girl looking only for guys with muscles on top of muscles with a giant you know what.are these things all that matter you you??looks definately play a part in things as they should we all need atleast some physical attraction but
Does personality and the heart count for anything to you??
Id love to hear from people on this matter females especially as im a guy who is looking for girls that dig the personality within.
:wink:

naughtysparks's photo
Mon 08/19/13 12:55 AM
Hey girls :heart: im looking to get to know any girls up for a chat and friendship and go from there.I consider myself a very genuine guy which is friendly and honest im looking for the same.any interested girls please feel free to check out m:wink: y profile and drop me a message

naughtysparks's photo
Sun 08/18/13 07:45 AM
I like to think im "nice" lol, at the end of the day im just me,I can only be myself and that's what we all need to do,you cant pretend to be someone ur not I've learnt that.if u find someone who falls for your personality then they are the ones worth keeping ;)

naughtysparks's photo
Sun 08/18/13 03:51 AM
Id love to hear from any girls out there that love video games.
Feel free to either post on here or inbox me what console you love best and why aswell as what your fav games are and why.
My top five are as follows
Xbox san andreas
Xbox 360 call of duty morden warfare 2
Super nintendo64 donkey kong country 2 diddys kong quest.
Super nintendo super mario bros
Xbox halo
:banana:

naughtysparks's photo
Sun 08/18/13 03:38 AM
:wink: id like to hear from any girls who believe personality comes first before judging on looks please read my profile and let me know what you think,in return id be more than happy to return the favour .Im an average guy who is genuine easy going and friendly.
Im a very loyal person.

naughtysparks's photo
Sun 08/18/13 02:20 AM
I have a cat he is exotic and is a smooth coat and is dark chocolate in colour he is like a best friend,his name is salem.

naughtysparks's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:41 AM
Right now im watching big brother (showdown)
I love reality shows ^_^

naughtysparks's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:34 AM
Hey everyone :banana:
Im new on here myself and id like to say hi and goodluck to all you newbies aswell as to everyone else.
I love chatting and making new friends so anyone who would like to message feel free too

naughtysparks's photo
Sat 08/17/13 12:39 AM
Im always up for making online friends.its important to have people to talk too.im here for anyone that would like a friend ;)